Dreams and Learning Names

Expressionless

(A/N- Hello! Guess what? My laptop RESTARTED on me.So no progress was made until now, 6:37 AM EST. Anyone check out Deep Breath? COOKIES! Continue~ and sorry if the feel of the chapter is off, I'M REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!)


 

I wake up, breathing hard and clutching my chest. I'm in my room and I had just woken up from a nightmare. It was a reoccurring one, too, except this one was different from the others. 

My parent would still be alive, and we would all be together as a happy family. They actually cared about me too. Suddenly, just before I smile and laugh in the dream, storm clouds appear and an earthquake hits. It causes everyone and everything to fall through crevices in the ground. Then there's a horrible, booming yelp off from the distance and these men on horses appear. They are all in a shiny sliver armor that gleams even when the Sun is covered by the clouds. One of them rides up to me and, normally, he would kill me, but I would always wake up before that. This time, he jumped off the horse and in half a second he was in front of me. He asked if I was okay in a such a gentle and kind voice so I nodded regardless of my condition at the moment. Then the yelp was heard again and everything melded together. Into a big swirl of gray. That's when I saw her.

Every time I have that dream, I'm told I'm jumpier than normal. I told a maid, my personal maid who has been with me since the company took off, about it and asked her to observe me until I had to go to school. She gladly agreed because it meant abandoning all other tasks. I only ever share my secrets and dreams with her because, relationship wise, she may be my only friend. Of course, she is twenty six and studying to become a nurse, but like friends, I help her with her studies and cover for her when she's a little tardy because a lecture let out late.

Every thing seemed normal this morning to me and before I left she asked if the dream was different this time. I told her yes and included what it was and she informed me I perfectly normal this time. I was so happy, I hugged her and I'm not much of a hugging person.

I made me way to the car and TOP drove me like normal. I told him about the dream too. TOP and that maid are the only people I talk to like this except for my umma and appa. He congratulated me and I'm pretty sure he heard the excitement in my voice. I just said I couldn't smile or laugh or cry or anything of that nature right? I can still make my voice do different things, like scream or whisper, sometimes even add a little emotion, but it takes a lot of energy for some reason. I can almost always tell when I'm doing it. The only time I couldn't was when I got very angry, but that was only once.

"Annyeong!" I say to TOP, feeling especially happy today.

"Annyeong, miss." TOP replies. He has learned by now that I hate formalities. I nod and walk off towards the school.

I'm actually surprised. No one has approached and done anything to me yet. I wonder why? Maybe everyone just forgot to make bets yesterday. No. They never forget to make bets. What is going on? It must be a really big thing today then. Great.

"Surprise!" Six boys yell at me as I walk through the doorway of the classroom. Glares are already being shot at me from every girl and boy in the classroom. I look at them blankly.

"What?" One of them asks me.

"What?" I ask back.

"Aren't you happy?" He asks me in a 'DUH' tone. I shake my head not sure of what is going on.

"WHY?" He screams at me.

"Hey! Calm down Kikwang!" Another one of them order, running up to Kikwang. Okay, the arrogant looking is Kikwang.

"Yah! She's ungrateful Doojoon!" Kikwang says to the other boy. The charismatic one is Doojoon.

"Guys, you're scaring her." Another boy says running up to us as well.

"Be quiet maknae!" Kikwang snaps a him. Okay, the super tall one is the maknae? That's just not right. I mean, he voice is real deep too. What's going on?

"Yah! I have a name!" Mr.Maknae says offened.

"And no. One. Cares." Kikwang says slowly, like Mr.Maknae is an idiot. I blink and start to back away only to bump into someone behind me.

"Ah! Sorry." I apologize quickly.

"No way! It's perfectly fine!" He says smiling widely,"I'm Yoseob by the way!" Yoseob holds out his hand for me to shake so I do and introduce myself too. Biggest. Mistake. Ever.

"WHAT?" He screams, making all of the class, including the boys, to turn our way. There goes my escape. Thanks Yoseob.

"What's wrong Yoseob?" A boy who I haven't heard the name of comes over and asks Yoseob.

"H-her n-name." Yoseob says pointing at me like a diesease. I look down. All people react this way when they either hear my story or learn my name. I have a feeling it'll be both for these guys.

"What about her name Yoseob?" The boy asks, remaining calm but I see him twitching a little out of irritattion. Then Yoseob surprises me. Instead of blurting it out, he whispers it in the boy's ear. I can tell at first he doesn't say it right off the bat, but when he does, the boy's eyes widen and his mouth opens a bit before closing completely again.

"Hello there Jeung-o." He says suddenly looking up at me. I pause for a bit, lost in thought I guess, but something about these boys intrigued me. I'm not sure what, but when they said they would make me smile, I think they truly meant it. No. They really did mean it.

"Hello?" He asks me impaitently waving his hand in front of my face. I snap out of my thoughts and look directly at him.

"Hello." I reply plainly. Don't get me wrong. I could make my voice happier, but what's the point of fake happiness? Besides, I've talked like this for so long, it's normal. I like my monotone voice.

"Junhyung, leave her alone. She obviously doesn't want to talk to you." Kikwang cuts in. I see him glare at Kikwang. Okay, the roughish looking one is Junhyung.

"Shut up Kwangie and call me hyung dammit." Junhyung orders harshly. Kikwang rolls his eyes and walks away, not caring about Junhyung. Right before Junhyung can run after Kikwang, someone appears, like a ninja, in front of him and lightly holds him back. Junhyung could easily push him away, but he doesn't.

"Junhyung, breathe, remember?" The boy tells Junhyung. Steadily, Junhyung starts breathing slowly and calms down. What was all that about? No. Don't get curious. Curiousity is bad.

"Thank you Hyunseung." Junhyung tells Hyunseung. So Hyunseung is the ninja.

The teacher finally arrives and tells us about a huge diaster in the workroom and apologizes for the late arrival. Then we start the lesson.

I tune it out as I go back over their names.

Kikwang, the arrogant one.

Doojoon, the charismatic one.

Mr. Maknae, the maknae.

Yoseob, the optimistic one.

Junhyung, the roughish one.

Finally, Hyunseung, the ninja.

So, going back to how life is strange and messed up? Well, these pairings were so messed up. At least, for some.


 

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED. It's 12:30 ish AM for me.

I hurt all over from going to Six Flags, I have school "today" and I'M TIRED. Yet, what do I do? UPDATE.

LOVE ME OR BE UNGRATEFUL AND KIKWANG WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!!

hahahahahahaha, told ya I'm a crazy nugget. Well, anyway. MY EYES HURT. Night~