OMFG. SHE.....s.....m......

Expressionless

(A/N- Hi guys, I thought it was time to.....update this. Heh heh. *sheepishly grins*

In reward for waiting so long. I give you this chapter. Reading the title you must be smiling. Well, someone else does too....SPOILER ALERT)


"Hey, I have a question." I tell Beast as we were walking to school. Just a few days ago, we all found out we were on the way to school together. Obviously, Beast suggested to walk me everyday after that discovery.  I don't really mind but sometimes they were a little slow.

"What is it?" Doojoon asks me curiously. Everyone else leans in to hear me speak.

"How come you all are in the same class and have the same classes as me?" I ask. Junhyung is the first to reply.

"Hah, we rigged the system." That earned him a smack on the head from Doojoon, Kikwang, and Hyunseung. I feel my eyes light up in amusement.

"Don't listen to him Jeung-o!" Mr. Maknae tells me.

"Don't worry Dongwoon. So will someone please answer my questions now?" I say, trying to get them back to the subject.

"Oh, it's cause Dongwoon, Kikwang and me are really smart so we moved up a grade." Yoseob informs me. I nod slowly, processing the information.

"So why do you have the same classes?" I repeat myself. Yoseob looks at Dongwoon uneasily.

"It's because" Dongwoon speaks up but Yoseob interrupts him.

"Junhyung wasn't really lying." I nod, understanding.

"You guys rigged it?" I ask incredulously.

"Oh, can we ask you a question now, Jeung-o?" Doojoon asks me suddenly, returning from beating Junhyung with Kikwang and Hyunseung. I nod my head in answer.

"Um....Ask her a question Kikwang." Doojoon snaps at Kikwang. He's surprised but then quickly regains himself.

"Why....are you so pretty?" Kikwang blurts out spontaneously. Doojoon smacks his head lightly for making such a horrible question up on the spot. I thought it was sweet, no one has ever actually told me I was pretty. I mean, I don't need them to but it does feel really nice to be complimented.

"You think I'm pretty?" I ask him back. Kikwang flushes the color of a new sunrise and looks away to hide his heating face.

"N-no. I I mean y-yes. Maybee." Kikwang mumbles. Junhyung snickers in the background, ruining the moment. Both Kikwang and I halt and turn to glare at Junhyung,  who immediately backs away in defense. I use this opportunity to surprise Kikwang.

"Oh? I didn't quite hear that. Can you say that again?" Kikwang turns his attention back to me unknowingly but abruptly turns to face the other direction.

"S-say w-w-what?"

"You think I'm-" I start saying but Kikwang interrupts me.

"Pretty. Yes, I do. Who wouldn't? Y-you're beautiful actually." Kikwang babbles. He thinks......I'm beautiful. I look at him and blink with my mouth slightly open.

"Um...We'll be late! Let's go!" He blurts out and rushes off to catch up with the others. I lag behind and walk at a leisurely pace.

He thinks I'm beautiful. Wow. I feel so happy inside.

For almost less than half a second as I was walking, I felt my face twinge a bit and the corners of my mouth lift ever so slightly. What have you boys done to me, I wonder? I like this new feeling though.


Is that good enough? I don't know, I'm half awake typing this...Going back to sleep now. GAAAAH IT IS COLD.