Sake does wonders.

Expressionless

(A/N- Why do I feel like no one ever comments? Please do. It's not hard. You CAN give some generic saying like "I like this!". I won't be too satisfied but at least you made me smile.

NO SARCASM PLEASE.

Aren't I like... the worst author ever? >u<)


So.... Stuck. In the middle of no where. With six boys. And the driver who's trying to fix the car. Great.

We were all still in the car because we were still a little shocked. Yoseob recovered first.

"I'm getting out!" He states cheerfully. Doojoon grabs his shirt before he jumps out of the car. Yoseob frowns and struggles to get away in vain.

"Yah! Let me go hyung!" Doojoon shakes his head.

"Is it safe out there?" He asks. Yoseob narrows his eyes and gestures to the driver in an obvious manner. Doojoon sighs and let's go of Yoseob's shirt. He cheers and jumps out of the cars gleefully.

Dongwoon and Junhyung follow him hurriedly. Since Junhyung went, Hyunseung did too. Sighing, Doojoon exited, leaving only Kikwang and I. He looks at me and smiles awkwardly. I return his smile with a shrug and start to get out of the car. Looking back, Kikwang is getting out now too.

He looks really cute when he's rushing. Wait, what? Just a thought, Jeung-o. Nothing more than that. Absolutely nothing more than a simple thought that means nothing. Nothing at all.

When I get out, I see grassy plains that spread on for who knows how long that are dancing in the afternoon wind. The sky is a peachy blue color with barely any clouds and I can't find the sun. Yoseob is laying down in the tall grass and Junhyung sitting on a broken wooden fence off to the left. Hyunseung is leaning on the fence and I can't spot Dongwoon or Kikwang.

Suddenly, I hear my name being called by Dongwoon. I look around and find no Dongwoon still. He chuckles and calls for me again.

"Up here, Jeung-o" I look up on the car and there's Dongwoon and Kikwang, chilling. I climb up there, with unneeded help from Dongwoon and Kikwang, and sit down between them. I sigh, admiring the beauty of the scene.

All of a sudden, Dongwoon starts taking his shirt off. I look at him questioningly. He shrugs.

"It's hot." He says simply.

(A/N- OMFG. DONGWOON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING o//////////////o Even though I'm the author....)

Now that I think about it, it is pretty hot out here. I shrug and don't mind him. Until my eyes start wandering and I see Dongwoon's toned abs. I know I shouldn't be like other shallow girls but abs are pretty good looking. Apparently, Dongwoon notices and wiggles his eyebrows in a weird and erted way. I slap him disapprovingly and he laughs.

"You were the one who was staring, I should hit you~" Dongwoon playfully says.

"Pft. Whatever." I say back to him. Dongwoon smiles again before jumping off the car. I lean forward but he turns around and says he's going to go bother Yoseob. I nod and lean back. Then I notice Kikwang. Why do I keep forgetting he's there?!

Luckily, he doesn't say anything but keeps watching the sky. I smile in my head and start watching too.

After a few minutes the heat really lets it's presence be known. Almost all the guys were shirtless, except for Junhyung and Doojoon for whatever reason, and I was comtemplating whether or not I should take my shirt off. I have a bikini on, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem, I don't think.

(A/N- OMO!! SHE IS SO CLUELESS!! eeep.)

"I'm going to get a drink from inside the car, okay?" I tell Beast. Everyone moved the fence now. Yoseob is laying on one side of it, Hyunseung and Dongwoon are leaning on it, Junhyung and Kikwang are sitting on it, and Doojoon is with me, sitting on the ground.

I get up and jog to the car. Going to the stuff next to my seat I stick my hand in and feel around. I grab the first bottle I find and drink it all hungerily. It tastes sort of weird but I figure that is just the heat speaking. When I get out of the car I trip and amost tumble over but I catch myself in time. That's strange.

By the time I'm back at the fence, I feel dizzy and nauseated. I burp quietly but all the boys hear and start chuckling. They stop when I fall over on Doojoon.

Third Person POV (Because if you haven't guessed it yet, something is wrong with Jeung-o. 0.0)

"Jeung-o?" Beast calls out worriedly. Doojoon lightly shakes her but she doesn't wake up. He looks up with wide eyes. Dongwoon starts panicking and jumps up and down quickly. Yoseob sits up and crawls over to Jeung-o. Hyunseung watches with worry and in his eyes and Junhyung does also. Kikwang walks over and leans in to her though.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Beast asks, with Doojoon pulling her away. Kikwang gives him a look and Doojoon surrenders the girl. Slowly, Kikwang leans in, much to his friend's disapproval, and smells her breath. He furrows his eyes and looks up.

"Who brought alcohol?!" He shouts enraged. Everyone looks around until their eyes land on a sheepish looking Junhyung.

"I was going to get rid of it, it's just some sake. No one was suppose to drink it!" He defended himself. They all scoff, angry at boy. Suddenly, a hiccup is heard and Beast looks down at Jeung-o. She was awake and looking uncomfortable. Kikwang quickly lets go of her and steps back.

Jeung-o stands up and shouts out,"It's so~ hot~!!" Then the girl started taking off her shirt, revealing a bikini top with a floral print on it. All the boys gulped, seeing her flat stomach exposed.

"What are you guys looking at?" She asks cutely while twirling her hair and swaying ever so slightly.


WOOHOO! Okay, maybe she didn't actually laugh in this chapter. I'm saving that for "Drunk Jeung-O". The next chapter! Hehe. Isn't this FUN!?! It sure is. FOR ME ANYWAY. You guys have to wait for me to type up the next one!! >.<

Now, some of you might be asking, "How is she updating? Isn't she working?" Well, probably not but I'll tell you anyway! I'm typing this while working. BECAUSE I CAN BRING MY LAPTOP UP TO THE STORE AGAIN. Woohoo! The thing is... sometimes I mess up and forget to get the fonts first so it's all in Ariel right now so I have to edit it and what not. Like, ten more minutes. At most. So... ENJOYED IT?

COMMENT.