59. SEHUN- 9. Undressing

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Everytime I see that little in a suit, it sends my mind whirling...and this is what came out of it. Enjoy! :3

-

You could never let yourself be caught doing this.

A sigh. And then the slight loosening of his tie, while his eyes were casted to the floor.

You didn’t even bother moving. You stayed just where you were, sitting on the bed, your fingers fumbling with your garter, pretending you were doing something so he wouldn’t get suspicious and look at you.

His suit jacket got hung, leaving him in the crisp white shirt. Before doing anything else, he ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it slightly.

Your hand twitched. You wished it was yours that was running through his locks, occasionally gripping tightly and pulling, just to drag a groan from his throat.

This was almost like a ritual by now. You’ve seen it far too many times, and yet, it always felt like the first time. Sehun just had the power to make everything feel like the first time.

Not saying a word, he turned to you, ing his cuffs, and pulling out the cufflinks. He ignored you on the bed, walking over to the nightstand to place them in his drawer. You probably should’ve scolded him, tell him that he should put them away properly, but there is no way in hell you would interrupt his undressing.

Next was his tie. It already hung loosely around his neck, enticing, seducing you to grab him by it and pull him down to your lips. Another sigh passed his lips, asking you something, but you weren’t listening, because the tie was already on the knob of the dresser, and Sehun’s fingers started working on the buttons of his shirt, teasingly revealing the planes of abs he worked hard on and you cherished every moment you could get. You were caught in a daze- a daze of your own thoughts, the haze of wine you had a bit too much of at the party, the body of your boyfriend right in front of you, right in your reach…

“___?” Sehun cupped your chin, angling you up to look at his face. His brows were furrowed and you snapped back into reality.

“Y-Yeah?”

“Were you even listening to me?” he asked, leading a stray strand of hair behind your ear. You couldn’t help but to chuckle sheepishly.

“Sorry?” you offered and Sehun chuckled, shaking his head. Before you could say anything else, he was leaning down to press a brief kiss to your lips.

That’s what he thought, at least, but you had a change of plans as you grabbed at the hem of his ed shirt, pulling him back to you, over you. Sehun’s hands shot out with a surprised grunt, holding himself up so he wouldn’t squish you against the bed. When you felt him moving away from you, you whined in protest, legs wrapping around his hips and pressing him closer.

This time, a chuckle passed his lips.

“What’s all this?” he asked, his voice already that husky tone that made you shiver all over. No way you would tell him that the way he undresses from formal events had you like never before. That was a secret you would keep between you and yourself.

“I had a bit too much wine.” You pouted up at him, your hands slipping over his back, squeezing his .

Sehun laughed, his own hand moving up your leg. It slid under your garter, pulling it away from your body before letting it slap against your thigh, making you squeak.

“Is that so?” His voice was too much, especially after this private show he gave you.

“Should I do something with it?” Sehun asked, and you hummed in faked thought.

“Good boyfriends would.” He agreed with a small hum, kissing down the column of your neck. You leaned your head back, presenting some more, eyes closing in bliss.

“And I am a good boyfriend, am I not?” he asked, his breath whispering over your s, making you shiver. You nodded, your grip on him tightening.

“One of the best.” His eyes flashed with something else and it had you almost chuckling.

“One?” Sehun’s voice was hard, and you couldn’t help the grin that settled on your face.

“You have to work for it to be the best.” His eyes glinted at the challenge, his hands planted at your thighs as he pushed you to the middle of the bed. He finally came to appreciate the high slit on your dress as he pushed the offending fabric out of the way, palms sliding slowly over your thighs, spreading them for him. They parted for him willingly, invitingly.

“You’re right. So let’s get to it, then.”