39.

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello kids, another part for the tiny Innocent-Yixing drabble collection x3 Enjoy~

-

You stared at the heap of papers lying on your bed with a slightly hopeless expression. You realized you should've studied sooner than just now, but you always found something better to do, not to cram the history of medieval Europe. Most of your free time was spent with your boyfriend, who just came back from tour, and you couldn't say you regretted it. You missed Yixing so dearly, it felt great to go out on dates with him again, to go watch horror movies and laugh at him as he jumped at every scare the movie had. You were glad to have him back, and so you completely forgot about studying, until now. Until two days before your big test. 

"Alright! I brought popcorn!" At least you weren't in this alone, you thought with a small smile, watching as Sehun waltzed in the room with a big bag of popcorn in his hand.

Sehun, your classmate and the person who introduced you to Yixing in the first place, was right there with you, ignoring his scholarly duties until the last minute, so you two decided to join forces and cram together.
 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that will help us study." You scoffed under your breath with a small grin, laughing when you saw Sehun's stink eye.

"Alright, lady, no popcorn for you."

"Hey!!"

"Go get your own!" He retorted, making you huff.

"Alright then, no studying on my bed." Sehun's eyebrows rose in question.

"In bed?" The way he said it had your cheeks tinting pink.

"I-I mean, my room is small...I always study in bed."

"Wouldn't Yixing-hyung get jealous?" You looked at Sehun in disbelief before laughing.

"Jealous? Really? Have you seen Xing jealous...ever?" Sehun pondered in thought and you shook your head, reaching for the first topic of the night.

"Whatever. Come on, we have a lot to do." 
-
 

"I just sometimes feel like Yixing is too good!" You whined, feeling stupid for saying something like that. After numerous history facts 6p.m turned into 1a.m and you two decided to have a study slumber party. Sehun watched you intently, not saying a thing.

"I mean...sometimes, I just wanna , just a little, so I'd get a different reaction..." You saw Sehun's nose scrunch up in reaction and you reached to smack his arm.

"You know how I mean it."

"Of course. It doesn't change the fact that I think it's far too much information that I would want to know." You groaned, swallowing your mouthful of popcorn.

"For example...one day, I think he tried to be different and we tried...ting." Sehun's face paled.

"I don't know if I wanna hear what comes next..." 

"Nothing came next, because we couldn't even get past the 'what you're wearing' part, because he immediately texted me back to put something warm on so I wouldn't get a cold." You didn't know what you expected. In the small corner of your soul you hoped Sehun's reaction would be a bit more pitiful than rolling off the bed in a fit of hysterical laughter. When he regained his composure, a little over five minutes later, he appeared from under the bed gasping for breath.

"Sorry, ___...just that...oh my god-"

"I swear to god, Oh Sehun." 

"Sorry, sorry. Here, let's try something." He scooted up the bed, right into your embrace. You immediately shied away, looking at him with a sound of surprise.

"Sehun?" 

"Hang on. Pose." He handed you a couple of random papers before reaching for your cellphone. He unlocked it with nonchalance, as if he was supposed to know your password since the beginning and the camera.

"Oooh."

"Yeah, yeah. Strike a pose." You instantly wormed your way back into his arms, resting your head on his collarbones as you held up the papers. Sehun made a silly face and you copied him, snapping a few pictures to pick the best one out.
Sehun chose and within seconds, ge was writing out a cute message that he then gave you to read.

Oppa~ TT-TT this is so hard...At least Sehunnie is here, so we changed the cram session into a slumber party~ Miss yooooou <(^x^)>
 

"You use too much emoticons for a boy." You stated simply, making Sehun scoff.

"Shut up. Just send it." You imitated him in an annoying voice, finding Yixing's number and sent it to him. Your phone vibrated with the message that your text has been delivered and the two of you waited impatiently for his reply.
It came within a minute. And it made Sehun roll off the bed with a hysterical shriek again as you stared shockingly at the screen of your phone.
 

Awww TT-TT fighting, you guys! But be sure to get a lot of rest, too!"

Was written, along with a cute picture of your boyfriend peace signing and sending you a kissy face. Although you smiled at the photo, you couldn't help but to look at Sehun with a slghtly desperate look.

"What can I tell you, ___. Yixing hyung doesn't get jealous, at all. He probably trusts you wholeheartedly."
You agreed with Sehun with a soft nod, reaching for more stacks of papers a bit defeatedly.
 

Trying to rile up Yixing with jealousy? Didn't work.