45. JONGIN- 12- Drunk

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

I seem to be having a Jongin streak T_T I'm sorry. I promise next time, there will be a different member! <3

I hope you enjoy, dears :3

-

This wasn’t a way Jongin would describe fun, he thought to himself for the millionth time that night. The alcohol did nothing to his supernatural body, but it affected your system quite well, and within moments he had a handful of work to do with you.

You weren’t usually such a clumsy drunk. Most of the time, you sat laughing and joking with everyone with a slurred voice, but this time, you got wanderlust feet and you went to wander. Or at least attempted to.

What you did quite successfully was almost give Jongin a heart attack around five times in the past hour when he saw you stumbling to the ground, sometimes head first. Secret identity or not, he didn’t care anymore and his superhuman speed was used almost automatically in his attempt to catch you. He did almost every time, making you squeal with laughter and cling onto him tightly.

“Jonginniieeeee, my personal superma~an!” you slurred almost adorably before making plane noises. He groaned internally at his unknowing mate’s behavior. It would be much easier if everyone had known that you were his, so he could take you home, to safety, but being the only imprinted werewolf from the pack .

It even more-so when his mate didn’t know about it. If you had known, you might’ve been more careful with your touches, but as you were sitting next to him, your small hands were testing his control in ways he couldn’t describe.

He had you sit next to him after last time when he couldn’t get to you in time and you fell head first into the pavement. Jongin’s heart stopped when he saw you lying face-down in the middle of the street. Never before had he crossed half a block faster, trembling hands turning you over with a worried whisper of your name on his lips.

“Ow.” You mumbled childishly as you rubbed at the sore spot on your forehead, before you noticed Jongin.

“Jonginniee~” you cried out again, grabbing around his neck and pulling him down to you. That’s only when he let out a breath he was holding in for the longest of time.

From then on out, you were ordered to sit next to him, his arm wound around yours to prevent your need to explore to bubble up again.

This time, you had a different need, it seemed.

“Jonginnnie?” you murmured into his skin, nuzzling at his shoulder. Jongin’s other arm twitched. Oh, how he ached to take you into his arms, to hold you close and forever. All he could muster was a quiet “hm”.

“Thank you for being my superman today.” It took you two tries to get that past your lips, and Jongin laughed.

“My pleasure, ___. You know I’m always here for you.”

“I knoow~…that’s why I love you~”

Wait.

Did you really.

“What?” he asked, but he received no answer. No. You couldn’t have.

He just had to hear wrong. He tried to tell his beast so, but it didn’t listen, purring with happiness and glee that his mate confessed.

“___?” he called out your name, but was rewarded with a snore.

Jongin groaned again.

This was not how fun was supposed to look like.