46. CHANYEOL- 12- Drunk

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Enjoy, dearies~

-

“You’re always so good to me.”  He mumbled sleepily, eyes closed and a happy smile on his face. You chuckled, shaking your head.

“I don’t even know if I desherve you…”

“You’re always like this, you know that?” you asked him, ignoring his last comment as you flushed down the evidence of one too many drinks.

“Here, wash your mouth out…” you offered a glass of water, pressing it to his parted lips.

Chanyeol did as you asked, gurgling the clear liquid like mouthwash before spitting it out into the toilet.

“How are you feeling?” you asked him, eyeing his form up and down. He got clumsy and some vomit got on his shirt.

“I’m feeling super awesome.” He confessed and you laughed.

“Feel like you need to throw up some more?”  When he shook his head, you eased off your knees, moving for his toothbrush.

“Alright then. Brush your teeth and then we’ll go to bed.”

“You’re not mad at me?” he asked, eyes wide with surprise.

How could you be, with his puppy like expression looking up at you?

“Why would I be, Chanyeol?” you asked him, putting the toothpaste on his brush for him.

“I came home smashed…I threw up…” he counted off on his fingers and you giggled, crouching down in front of him.

“Everyone needs to do this every once in a while.” And from what you’ve seen, Park Chanyeol is the happiest drunk you’ve met. This man had a smile on his face most of the time he was awake, but when the alcohol numbed his senses, it became more relaxed and less controlled.

He said what was really on his mind, not what people wanted him to think. He was much more honest, as many people are when drunk, but with Chanyeol, he never seemed to move into that angry drunk phase.

“And you are the happiest drunk I’ve had the pleasure to meet.” You told him with a small smile, pressing a kiss against his cheek.

Chanyeol giggled, some of the toothpaste bubbling out onto his chin. You wiped it off with a chuckle and helped him to his feet.

“Off to bed with you.” You patted his cheekily as he leaned down to wash his mouth. He hummed in agreement and he threw his toothbrush to the side of the sink before stumbling to your bedroom. He left a trail of clothing behind him and only when he was just in his boxers, he climbed under the covers. After you made sure the stained shirt was soaked and away from the two of you so you wouldn’t be interrupted by the foul smell, you joined him in the middle of the bed.

“My perfect ___...” he mumbled into your hair, wrapping his arms around you tightly.

“Perfect ___, who I don’t deserve…” he sang into your ear and you silenced him with a small kiss to his now fresh mouth.

“Shh, Chanyeol…sleep…” you whispered, holding onto him.

Another thing you loved about drunk Chanyeol was the way he cuddled. He was an affectionate person, but under the influence, he always liked to pull you in as close as possible, and then some more.

And in times like these, you needed it very badly.

“Good night, my ___, who I don’t deserve at all…”