47. CHANYEOL- 1- Slacking off at work

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello dearies~ :3 enjoy!

-

“___, are you zoning out again?”  A stern voice broke through your daydream and you squeaked, shooting up straight on your chair. Your computer desktop was bare, with no documents opened, even though there should be a buttload of stuff you were supposed to do. Your company got a big contract and a short timespan to do all of it.

And what were you doing?

Eyeing your really hot boss. No one could really blame you. The tall, wide smiled Park Chanyeol was most definitely some kind of descendant of angels. He had to be, else you couldn’t explain why he looked so heavenly today, all in white as if he jumped out of some manga for thirsty thirteen year olds.

You’re acting like a thirsty thirteen year old, a voice scoffed in your head.

“___?”

“O-oh! Sorry, Mr. Park…” you stuttered scrambling to save the last scraps of your respect. The booming laugh he let out was evidence you probably didn’t have any left.

“What did I tell you about Mr. Park?”

“T-that, your father is Mr. Park?”

“Exactly. For you, it’s just Chanyeol.” He grinned at you and you returned his smile uncertainly.

“___, what are you in love or something?” your cheeks reddened to a slightest tomato hue. When you started to blubber, Chanyeol interrupted you with another laugh.

“You keep zoning out when you’re supposed to work.” He shook his head, scratching the nape of his neck.

“You’re making me jealous, ___.”

“What?!”

“Get back to work.” He tapped your desk with his knuckles in encouragement.

“Or else I’ll have to ask you to step into my office.” A swift slap against the wood had you jumping in your seat and your breath hitch. Knowing what he had done to you, he grinned, walking away. He cast one last, heated glance back to you before disappearing into his office.

How were you supposed to work?

Your boss, Park Chanyeol, was impossible like that.