20. LAY- Heals your scars.

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello! :3 I am updating again with this little thing that I completely forgot about! :3 Please enjoy our unicorn~!

-

You walked through your apartment, biting your lower lip, a bad habit that you had ever since you were little. Even though you had very bad experiences with lip biting, you still did it on a daily basis. What bad experiences you had with lip biting? Just as you thought of that question, you passed a mirror and you backtracked, stealing a glace of your face. There it was, bright as day, the scar that ran under your lower lip. It appeared there when you were too busy reading your book to notice the basketball bouncing to you from the nearby match. You only saw the ball a second before it slammed up against your jaw, making you bite into your lip.

You shuddered when you remembered the memory and continued on your way to the kitchen, where you wanted to take out ice cream. At first, you grew very sensitive of the scar. It was something different, something not everyone had. You’ve been made fun of it but in the end, you grew to live with the imperfection on your skin.

“Mei li!” a bright voice brought you back from your thoughts and you turned to look at your boyfriend, who just walked through the door. Yixing smiled at you, slipping off his sneakers, before focusing on you a bit more. His brows furrowed when he saw your fingers resting against your scar, another pet-peeve you had ever since you met him. It was as if your body didn’t want him to see the scar that adorned your face.

He shook it off momentarily, coming up to you, pushing your hand away from the scar. Immediately, your eyes cast downwards. The scar made a mess of your self-confidence and Yixing knew it. He battled with himself for a moment, before he finally made up his mind.

“Baobei?” he asked you, cupping your face in his hands, tilting you up to look at him.

“Hmm?” you hummed, smiling lightly at seeing him. Yixing was away on his two-day trips to meet up with his friends. You never understood why his trips took so long, but you never argued with him about that. You knew that he was completely committed to you.

“What if I told you…I have a way of making your scar disappear?” he asked, his thumb brushing over said scar as he spoke.

“Eh? How would you do that?” you asked, surprised. Apparently, the way your scar was now was the most the doctors could do to cover it up.

“Would you want me to get you rid of that scar?” Yixing asked again resting his forehead against yours.

“I mean, of course, that would be great, but-“

“Okay then.” he said simply, interrupting your string of thoughts and pressing his lips against yours in a soft kiss. Yixing’s kisses always made you melt and this was no exception as your knees buckled. One of Yixing’s hands traveled from your cheek to your waist, wrapping itself there and holding you up. He tilted his head, having a better access to your mouth and he gently your lower lip between his. You sighed in content, warmth washing all over your body as you held on to him tighter. The kiss soon ended with Yixing leaning away and smiling down at you.

“There.” he said, brushing his thumb over your lower lip.

“All better.” your eyes shot open at his statement and your hand rose to your lips, trying to feel the ridge of your scar, only to find soft lips in its stead. You stared at Yixing in awe, making him smile widely, before running off to the nearest mirror to stare at you.

You gasped when you took in the sight of you, your face flawless and without a scar, much like many years ago. You turned to face Yixing, who followed you into the hallway.

“How did you do this?” you asked him bewildered and he stared at you, his eyes twinkling.

“It’s a long story.” he warned you, extending his hand to you and leading you to the couch after you took it. He placed you over his lap, his hands never leaving your body.

“I’m listening.” you stated, your hands still trying to feel the scar on your lips that was gone.

It was a miracle. He was a miracle. Yixing was your miracle.