STUDY DRABBLE COLLECTION- 5.12- Chanyeol

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello~ today's part is with Chanyeol! :3 Enjoooy cute Chanyeollie~

-

You never understood him. Hell, no one could ever aspire to even begin to understand Park Chanyeol at times, and this was one of them.

It was always during your studying period- it was as if he knew you needed to focus the most at this time, and that’s why he’d chose to do what he always does.

“Chanyeol…”

What~? You’re comfy…” you groaned, dropping your book dramatically when you felt your boyfriend’s arms wrap around your waist and his head nuzzle into your lap.

“A bed can be comfy. A sofa, too. I’m a human being, Chanyeol. I can’t be comfy.”

“But you are…” he mumbled almost childishly, making you roll your eyes.

“I’m also studying.”

“Yes, but~…” his argument was cut off with another whine, a whine so adorable you couldn’t argue against it.

“If I fail this test, it’s your fault, Chanyeol.”

“I’m sure you won’t.” he looked up at you and you could swear his eyes almost twinkled.

“You’re so smart, I’m sure you’ll ace it.” you chuckled, running your hands through his hair. His eyes closed at the feeling, his arms tightening around you.

“To ace the test, I need to study, Chanyeol.”

“Yes, but~…”

“Ten minutes. And then I really need to return to studying.” your boyfriend replied to you with a sound which could only be interpreted as a happy puppy squeal, as he nuzzled deeper into your lap. This time, you couldn’t help your chuckle, your fingers running through his silky strands appreciatively and then down his broad back.

“Why do you always pick the worst time to do this, Yeol?”

“I dunno…you always look so comfy when you study…and this training was so brutal…and you give so good back scratches….” you snorted at the sleepy mumble.

“At least I have something to show my teachers if I fail. Back scratches.” Chanyeol’s arms tightened around you.

“No…you won’t need that….you’ll know it perfectly…” Chanyeol was barely understandable at this point, and with a soft chuckle, you scratched further down his tense back.

“Tough training today?” Chanyeol only nodded and you basically cooed.

“Alright, dear…just rest…I’ll study some more later, okay?”

“Uhm…” Chanyeol deemed it fit to lift your shirt to kiss your stomach when he couldn’t reach your lips.

“Love you…”

“Love you, too, Yeol.”