STUDY DRABBLE COLLECTION- 3.12- Kyungsoo

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Kyungsoo~ :3 I hope you enjoy x3

-

He knew the moment he heard the door to your bedroom open what you were about to do. You closed yourself in for a crazy studying session three hours ago and Kyungsoo was waiting for this moment to happen.

This wasn’t the first time he went through finals with you, so he knew how it went. The first time it happened, he was concerned. What if you were crying? Stressed about your tests that your mind experienced a block and you just couldn’t study anymore? But no, you were fine, if he ignored the bigger bags under your eyes.

You smiled up at him, the smile he hadn’t seen for days, as you just shook your head and buried it back in his lap.

This time, it was no different.

Almost automatically, he moved, making space for you on the couch so you could crawl between his legs and rest your head on his chest. Kyungsoo smiled, setting the book aside and running his hands down your back in appreciation.

“How are you holding up?” he asked, kissing the crown of your head, enjoying the way your hands bunched up in his shirt, pulling yourself closer to him.

“Tired~…” he was able to understand through your mumbles, and Kyungsoo hummed.

“I can imagine…do you still have stuff to do today?” you merely nodded, looking up at your caring boyfriend, enjoying the way his hands slid up and down your back.

“But just a little bit left…” you groaned, moving to lift yourself up.

“Maybe I should do it now…”

“No way.” Kyungsoo decided for you, pulling you back down to him. You looked up in surprise and Kyungsoo chuckled, kissing your forehead.

“Stay with me for a while…I missed you…” you leaned up, kissing Kyungsoo’s jaw delicately.

“One more week…” you murmured against him and he hummed in agreement, cradling your chin so he could kiss your lips this time.

“One more week and you’re coming back to me?”  he asked and you nodded, making him smile.

“Perfect. I can’t wait."