STUDY DRABBLE COLLECTION- 4.12- Tao

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello~ is this what you wanted, friend? :3 Good luck on your exams!

-

Don’t get this the wrong way, you loved your boyfriend, but sometimes you were sure you were dating him because of his hands.

His strong, magical hands that proved to be more than useful in times like these.

He’d usually creep up on you from behind, when you were buried in your work material. How you still weren’t going crazy form this, you had no idea, but you were sure you weren’t far away from it. Too many numbers, too many formulas…

And so, naturally, you squeaked when your boyfriend with assassin-like features but the soul of an innocent five-year old put his strong hands on you, making you jump. His chuckle had you groaning.

“Tao~…”

“Sorry, baobei…how are you holding up?” you sighed, dropping your pen and leaning back, back into his touch.

“I’m going to snap…I just don’t wanna see any more math crap…” Tao chuckled, his fingers up your neck and over your cheeks. Instinctively, you snuggled into his touch. Your boyfriend smiled, his thumb your skin delicately before sliding down to your shoulders, where he gasped.

“Babe, you’re so sore…” he muttered in slight awe, making you hum in agreement.

“Yeah, I was sitting the wrong way…”

“You should be more careful…you know this always happens when you study…” he chastised you gently and you only moaned, because his hands started to do their magic on your body.

Firm squeezes, gentle , calming circles… all felt so heavenly, and he just barely started.

Tao sighed, but you could hear the smile in his voice when you leaned back fully, giving him more space to work on.

“What would you do without me…” Tao said with an amused grin and you agreed with him with a small groan, angling your head to the side so he could focus on the biggest kink on the right side of your neck.

“You’d be sore all the time…”

“From all the wrong reasons.” you added, making your boyfriend laugh.

“You said that right.” you looked up, smiling upside down at your adorable boyfriend’s face. Tao chuckled, leaning down to kiss your lips.

“Feel better?” he asked, his lips still pressed up on yours. You nodded, interrupting his next sentence to kiss him again.

“Thank you, Tao…”

“Anytime, baobei.” he pecked your forehead before patting your shoulders in encouragement.

“Go get them, tiger.”