44. JONGIN - 3- Sleeping in a weird place

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

You weren’t sure if you were seeing right. I mean, sure…he was tired…but was he that tired? Jongin had just returned from an overseas tour and knowing him, he burnt out. That’s what the boy does, he doesn’t know the meaning of something called rest, and he overworks himself…and then, this is what happens.

“Jongin?” you tried to get through to him while still staying in your lane. You were just on passport checkups, and the line behind you was so long, you most definitely wouldn’t want to end up at the end once again. Jongin didn’t stir, but he did let out a soft snore, as if acknowledging you calling out to him. How he could do something like this…

There he was, leaning against a small pole, legs crossed at the ankles for better stability, dozing off. He was holding onto his belongings tightly, and when he hitched them up higher more than once, you realized he wanted to make a make-shift pillow out of his billowy jacket and passport.

“Jongin!” you hissed more clearly now, as it was his turn to go through. Nothing. With a small sigh, you rushed to him, placing your hands on his shoulders gently. A soft murmur passed his lips, and when you shook him slightly, his eyes fluttered open with adorable confusion.

“_-__?” he stuttered out your name, sleep dripping from his words as he rubbed at his eye. You couldn’t hold in your giggle- you leaned in to press a small kiss against his jaw.

“I’d love to keep you sleeping, but you’re standing in line for passport control and it’s your turn.”

“W-what?” he turned red. It was almost impossible how the passionate and borderline promiscuous man on stage could turn into a big ball of embarrassed fluff.

“Go on.” You giggled, giving him another kiss.

“You can sleep once we get on the plane.”