19. XIUMIN- BODY (rated drabble)

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello there~ Updating again! But this time, it's not mating season kekekeke. Sorry, but hold on a little bit longer, it will be finished in no time ! ^_^

Yesterday I got hooked up to one czech song...it's called "Body" I'll post it right here :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXys_GrGTaE

Basically, do you know Jay Park's Welcome? This is the same, but maybe with a little more graphic lyrics...so ...turn it on...let it turn you on...and let Xiumin play with you.

...maybe one day I should finish all of these drabbles.

-

You were reduced to soft gasps by the time he got your underwear off.

“Minseok…” you whined, squirming uncomfortably and blindly reaching out to find him. With your eyes covered by a silk blindfold, all your other senses were enhanced. It made everything more intense- the beat rolling though the speakers and the alluring voice of the artist attacked your hearing. The music made your skin sensitive somehow- it made you alive, trembling with anticipation, trying to figure out where he would touch you next.

“Minseok~” you moaned this time, once your hands found purchase in a firm abdomen. You swiftly slid them up his chest to his shoulders before you pushed him down on you. Minseok landed with a soft grunt, holding up his weight by his elbows, so he wouldn’t hurt you. A chuckle left his mouth and his breath fanned over your cheek, making you shiver.

“What is it, baby?” his voice was teasing. He loved torturing you in such a sweet way it made your toes curl. You answered him by pulling him down into a passionate kiss, your tongue already slipping over his lips. He let out a breath through his nose, one of his hands your hair, pulling lightly at the strands, making you groan. His hips ground into yours gently at first, before they gained on intensity, pressing into all the right places.

“Oh god, Minseok.” You gasped, nibbling on his lower lip.

“Just take me already.” You murmured impatiently, sliding your foot up his leg teasingly. Your toe barely skimmed over the bare skin of his shin, the back of his knee and thigh. A pleasant rumble came from his chest but even so, he shook his head.

“Nuh-uh, baby. I love your body.” He chuckled softly and you felt those sinful lips trailing down your neck, stealing your breath.

“Probably more than I should.” A playful nip was placed to your collarbone and your breath hitched. It was an overdrive for your senses- from the baby-making music, his touches and the lack of your sight, it was all too much. You wanted, you needed Minseok right now.

“Please, Minseok. Please, just…”

“Not a chance, darling. I wanna play with you for a while.”