18. D.O- Sees you wearing his Shirt

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

And since I felt productive today, here you go! Werewolf D.O! Kekekeke :3

-

 

The sun was far up in the sky and the clock turned to the number ten. The apartment was quiet, save for the little sizzling that emanated from the kitchen. There, in front of the stove, carefully flipping the fried eggs, were you. A soft smile was on your face as you prepared a surprise breakfast for the still sleeping werewolf in bed. Many weeks had passed since Kyungsoo saved you from the two renegade vampires and since that day, you were living with him. A week after you were saved, you finally built up the courage to kiss him. Those twenty seconds of insane bravery paid off when Kyungsoo fervently kissed you back, gently pressing you into the couch cushions and enjoying the moment.

Kyungsoo was a very considerate and gentle boyfriend. He treated you as if you were fine china, afraid that he would break you if he applied a bit more force. He was caring, always making sure you were okay with everything he did and a surprisingly shy lover as well, making you the one that had to take the initiative for everything. There was only one thing that he started first, and that thing happened last night. A slight blush adorned your cheeks as you thought of those things, as you cracked another egg onto the frying pan.

Kyungsoo had been your first and you couldn’t have imagined it in a more perfect way than it was with him. He went slow with everything- treating your body as if it was the most precious thing in the world for him. He wanted to hear that you liked every single touch of his fingertips, of his lips, of his skin on yours and you blushed when you remembered the moans that left your mouth every time he handled you. You remember the moment when you became one and your first time couldn’t have been better. It was with Kyungsoo. What else could you ask for?

His alter ego became prominent at the end, his movement became quicker and rougher, and the growls burst from his throat. After both of you were spent, he pulled you to his chest and you couldn’t care if both of you were sweaty, because you only wanted to be with him and forget the rest of the world. Kyungsoo agreed with your thoughts, as his arms wrapped around you and pulled you closer to him.

The same pair of strong arms pulled you out of your thoughts when they wrapped around your waist and pulled you to a firm body.

“Good morning…” came from a sleepy Kyungsoo as his thick lips ran up and down your neck, re-visiting the hickeys he left there.

“Morning, yeobo.” you replied with a slight shiver that ran down your spine when his fingertips ghosted over your bare thighs. You couldn’t be bothered to dress properly in the morning, and so you only threw on one of Kyungsoo’s button ups over your form.

“I could get used to this…” he mumbled under his breath as he swayed you from side to side.

“Hmm?” you asked him, turning your head to kiss him on the temple.

“Waking up in the morning…to have you make breakfast…only in my shirt…” a hand slipped under the hem of it, making you squeak.

“Maybe sometimes without it.” he added with a grin, making you giggle as you dumped the remaining eggs on the last free plate. You were about to carry the plates over to the table, when they were taken from your hands and you were being turned around to face him.

“I love you.” he said earnestly, a small smile on his face as he leaned into you. You couldn’t help but to smile widely at this.

“I love you too, Kyungsoo.” you replied lovingly, before proving your words by pressing your lips against his. And that’s when you realized that you could get used to this. To being with Kyungsoo for the rest of your life.

Yeah, you could definitely get used to this.