15. LAY- Nightmare - Drabble

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

I had time in english for the last few days...and I decided to torture myself by writing this. Enjoy, darlings a little bit of a dark, teasing Lay :3

-

 

His lips were urgent on yours, not letting you catch a breath. The lack of oxygen made everything much more clear- the way he pressed you up against the wall, the way his fingers tugged on your hair to tilt your head up and the hardness that pressed against your thigh.

“Yi-Yixing…” you panted once he moved his ministrations down to your neck. He grunted in reply, already marking the skin with purplish bruises.

“Yix-“ you tried to call out to him once again, but he covered your lips with his, squeezing the back of your thighs and pressing their bodies closer, making you gasp into the kiss. Yixing took the opportunity to slip his tongue between your lips, coaxing you to respond. You mewled, wrapping your fingers into his hair and tugging on its strands. Yixing took it as a sign to hoist you up, wrap your legs around his waist and push you away from the wall, guiding them to the bedroom. He wasted no time in throwing you on the mattress, grinding his hips against yours. He chuckled darkly at your moan, at the way your fists bunched into his shirt. He teased you with his tongue, tracing your lips lightly, but when you leaned up to kiss him, he backed away, making you cry out in frustration.

“What do you want?” his normally loving voice was rough and husky.

“You.” you moaned when he ground into you hard.

“You’ll have to beg.” he warned you, his teeth dragging down your abused neck. You wanted to touch him, to undress him, to feel him better but just as your hands reached up to rip his shirt off, his hands closed around your wrists and pinned them above your head, preventing your from touching him. You whimpered, fighting weakly against his hold, but he only grinned, opening your knees and his fingers teasingly running from them to your inner thighs, drawing small circles.

“Please, Yixing, please, just do it, I can’t wait, please…” you didn’t care anymore, your mind was crazy from lust and he loved it when you was in this state.

“Don’t worry, baby, I’ll make you feel so good.” he whispered into your ear, his finger finishing their journey and cupping you though your .

Yixing!” you called out, sitting up all sweaty and panting.

“Huh? What’s wrong, jagi?” Yixing barely stirred from his sleep, rubbing at his eyes, when you realized it was all just a dream.

It was just a teasing nightmare.