14. KRIS- Is your Boss- requested by KIMA

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Sorry that it took such a long time! This is a collaboration with my friend, since we were bored at a conference and we thought "Hey, let's write a story about someone from exo!" and here it is! :3 I hope you'll like it, Kima and other! :3 Enjoy! :3

-

 

Monday again. 5 more days of torture, where you will have to see him daily. See him every day, talk to him, watch him, but not being able to make a move. Because Kris is your boss.

Beautiful, tall, charismatic, single, but still your boss. His voice rips you from your thoughts.

“Hey, wait up!” you froze on your spot, turning around to face him and you feel like you would melt. He’s dressed in a white pressed shirt and black suit pants. Simply, he looked hot. You wait for him and watch how he approaches you with a smile on his lips. You two enter the elevator.

“How was your weekend?” he asks, interested. You can’t tell him that you’ve been thinking about him the whole time, so you simply reply “Fine.”

“And what about you, Wu-ssi?” you ask him, still maintaining the formal language. Even though Kris was one of the best bosses you ever had, it still didn’t change that fact that he is your superior.

“You don’t have to speak formally. We’ve known each other for a long time.” He berated and a warm feeling crept in your body. How could someone so perfect exist?

“I had an okay weekend. Chen’s party was on Saturday.”

Chen, your other superior, was Kris’s close friend. Those two, along with another ten men led your firm.

“Oh.” You laughed.

“And how was the party?” Kris laughed with you.

“I would tell you, if I would be able to remember something after ten o’clock.” He admitted and you shook your head with laughter. The elevator stopped on the highest floor and you both get off. You wanted to turn right, where your poor office was located, when his voice stops you once again.

“When you get settled, could you stop by my place? I need to talk to you.”  You only nod and leave. You wonder what he wants the whole journey to your office. You haven’t done anything wrong so why did he want to see you? You check yourself out in the mirror and slightly adjust your clothing, before heading out to Kris. You greet your colleagues in the hallway and your other boss, Lay, who smiles brightly at you and you can’t help but to ask yourself why you work in a firm which has so many attractive bosses. You snap back into reality just before Kris’ doors and you knock, opening it.

“I’m here, what do you need from me, Wu-ssi?” you ask him politely, but he just lifts his eyebrows at you.

“What do you need, Kris?” you correct yourself and he smiles.

“When you speak to me informally, I feel the tension falling off between us.” He explains with a weird tone. You stare into each other’s eyes and he breaks the silence between you.

“And to answer the question what do I need…” he starts, slowly approaching you.

“Did you know that ever since I came to this place, I just can’t keep my eyes off you. And when I was at Chen’s party, I heard how some of the guys were talking about you. I realized that I’m not the only one that’s interested in you, and if I won’t confess to you, others will. I got scared of losing you. And I don’t want to do that.” After finishing, he stood right before you and you can’t say a word, but your mind is screaming of happiness.

“Kris, I…” he cuts you off my pressing his long index finger against your lips.

“If you don’t feel the same way, just don’t say anything and leave. Don’t worry, I won’t cause you any problems.” He tells you with a small frown. When he wants to lean away, you grab his wrist and pull him closer to you, erasing the distance between your bodies. Just as he did to you moments ago, you shush him by resting your finger against his lips when he tries to say something. You then gently cup his face and pull him to you. You wanted to kiss him, but only then you realized the height difference between you- even if you stood on your toes, you wouldn’t be able to reach his lips. You’re not the only one who noticed this and Kris grins, gently holding the hand that was on his face.

“Problem?” he asked you with a charming smile and you look away from him, puffing your cheeks.

“You know what, forget it, no pro-“ he interrupts you by laughing and then he leans down, pressing your lips against his. You freeze for a moment, unsure if this was a dream or if you’re just not imagining things. But when you feel the heat radiating from his body, the way he squeezes your hand still resting on his cheek, how his lips move against yours, you can’t stop the smile that spreads across your face and you press yourself closer to him. Noticing your reaction, tension visibly falls from Kris’s shoulders and he gently breaks your kiss. But you didn’t want it to end. You didn’t want it to end so soon and that’s why your hand buried in his hair and you pull him down for another kiss. Kris laughs, but doesn’t do anything to stop you. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you even closer, your chests pressing up against each other and he tilts his head to the side, deepening the kiss. You gasp in surprise and Kris doesn’t hesitate to gently on your lower lip, gently nipping at it with his teeth. That’s when he leans away.

“So now I don’t need to worry about other guys taking you from me?” he asks with a smile as he guides a strand of your hair behind your ear. You chuckle.

“No, you don’t.”

“I’m glad.” He said simply and kisses you again.

“And what about the fact that you’re my boss?” you carefully bring up. Relationships in the workplace were always dangerous.

“Hm…” Kris thought for a while, gently rocking you there and back until an evil grin didn’t form on his face.

“And what about it? The only thing that will happen is that if I call you over here, you’ll have to do anything I’ll tell you to.” You caught the double meaning and you grin.

“I can live with that.”