1. KAI- Got stuck in an Elevator with You

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello! Here is part one of the drabbles featuring...KAI! Enjoy and wait patiently for more, kekeke >x3

-

 

“Wait, hold the door!” you yelled, pushing through the people that stood in your way, trying to get to the already closing doors. You were going to be so late and if this ride went without you, you were sure you would have to wait for another five minutes until the cabin would go down again.

God heard your plea and a hand stuck from the elevator, halting the doors in closing. You slowed your pace from a sprint to a quick walk as you got into the elevator and the doors closed behind you. With a sigh, you closed your eyes and pressed number 15.

“Thank you.” You told the stranger in the elevator who waited for you. When he chuckled, your eyes shot open and you realized that it was no stranger.

Your heart started beating faster and you turned to look at Kim Jongin, your co-worker and crush for the past three months since you got the job. This place wasn’t your dream job, but ever since you met Jongin, he made your life a lot more enjoyable. You needed this job so you would be able to write it down in your empty experience field to get to a better paid workplace. If you had a choice, to be completely honest, you wouldn’t have even chosen this company in the first place, but since they were the only ones that didn’t mind you not having any experience, you took it and you took it with a smile on your face.

“Hey ____” his deep voice greeted you as his fingers reached out and pressed the 20th number. You lifted your eyebrow at him.

“Going to the boss?” Jongin nodded, running a hand through his black hair he always had messily styled and made you wonder how would it feel if it was you running your hands through his locks.

“Apparently, I screwed something up, so I’m going to get my handed to me on a silver plate.” You chuckled at his words, looking anywhere but him.

It just wasn’t fair- if he would be a douchebag, you wouldn’t have fallen for him. But he was quite the opposite, although sometimes his jokes went too far, he was the cutest, most awkward man you had the pleasure to meet. You almost never saw him in a bad mood, he always smiled or smirked (god knows how good he’s at smirking), he’s considerate and caring and…you would have to stay there until tomorrow morning until you would be able to finish every single thing you thought of Jongin.

There was only one thing that made your heart fall, and that was you didn’t know how he felt about you. Yes, he was never genuinely bad to you, he loved to tease you until you would get angry, but his behavior felt like a mask to you. You weren’t sure if he behaved like that just to you, or if most of the female population of your company were being treated to the same kind of behavior.

“You’re running late.” Jongin noted, tearing you from your thoughts. You laughed embarrassedly, scratching the back of your head.

“Yeah, I kinda overslept.” You admitted.

“Rough night?” he inquired with a smirk.

“Y-yeah, kinda.”

“Dreaming about me again?” he teased, that devilish smirk still on his handsome face. You laughed, looking away from him.

“Keep dreaming, pretty boy.” He laughed at your response, before the elevator abruptly stopped and the light above you flickered. Your eyes darted around as you reached out to grab the railing tightly.

“What happened?” you asked, looking for some clue to tell you what’s wrong. Jongin shrugged his shoulders, his whole body tense as well.

“Please, don’t worry.” A voice came up from the speakers in the elevator.

“We called maintenance right away. You’re safe, don’t panic. Help will come soon.” The voice continued, before the intercom shut off and you sighed.

“Great.” You muttered under your breath, crossing your arms on your chest and pursing your lips.

“Are you okay?” Jongin’s voice asked from the side carefully, but you didn’t want to face him. You were now stuck in a place a little over a squared meter with your crush for god knows how long.

“Yeah, don’t worry about me.”

‘You won’t go claustrophobic on me, right?” he continued asking, making you turn to face him. What you didn’t expect him was to be so close to you- you had to lean your head back to stare at him and you could basically feel the heat radiating off him. It made you shiver slightly and you smiled at him.

“No, I won’t go claustrophobic on you. Don’t worry.”

“Alright, since we’re going to be here for a long time, you might as well tell me that dream you had about me.” He told you with a beautiful smile on his lips and you laughed again, hitting his shoulder.

“I already told you, I didn’t have a dream about you!”

“So could I tell you about the dream I had with you?” Jongin offered and you lifted your eyebrow at him.

“You dream of me?”

“You bet I do. Believe it or not, we were in an elevator as well.” Jongin stepped back to lean against the wall, his hands in his pockets. Your breath hitched in your throat as you heard his reply. You bet I do?

“Oh really? And what happened?” you took a place next to him, your eyes never leaving his.

“What happened then?” he asked again and you hummed in “yes”.

“Well…we were like this…” his sentence went on into the unknown, as he suddenly moved to stand in front of you, his hands on your hips, his thumbs drawing little circles into the cloth. Your heartbeat quickened as he stared down at your lips.

“And then?” you urged him on, your voice merely a whisper. Jongin noticed your flustered state, because he smiled and stepped closer to you, your bodies touching.

“Then I told you what I had on my mind ever since I saw you…” he trailed off again, his face leaning down to your level. Despite your closeness, you couldn’t help but to smile. This all felt like a crazy dream.

“And what is that?” you asked him, your lips getting closer and closer, you could almost feel them on yours.

“That I always wanted to push you up against a wall and kiss you until your knees buckled?” as he spoke, his lips teasingly brushed against yours and your fingers twitched, yearning to bury in his dark locks.

“And after I’d finish kissing you, I’d take you out to eat…and then we’d see how things go from there.” When he was finished speaking, you laughed, trying to ease your fluttering heart as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” You were barely able to mutter, as his lips covered yours in a heated kiss. Both of you held your desires for three months, so after such a long time, you couldn’t get close enough. Jongin pressed his body flush up against yours, his hands burying in your hair and pulling back, so he could angle your lips better against his. He leaned away only for a millimeter and then pushed his lips back on yours, in your lower lip. You sighed, holding onto his shoulders, your hips instinctively moving against his. Your movement made Jongin groan and his tongue slipped past your lips, coaxing yours into a dance. You eagerly repaid his actions, standing on your toes and pushing against him for better access. Jongin let go of your hair, his hand traveling down your back teasingly, before wrapping around your waist.

Oh god. This was really happening. You were really kissing Kim Jongin in a broken elevator, no matter how cliché that sounds. The air got thicker in the cabin and both of you soon went breathless. Breaking away for air, Jongin kissed your neck delicately before stopping altogether.

“We should stop, before we ruin the perfect plan.” He grinned down at you and you lifted your eyebrow at him.

“Ruin it how?” Jongin laughed.

“The mind-blowing first time is planned for the future. No matter how adventurous it sounds, we’re not going to have our first time in a broken elevator.” You laughed, sitting down on the carpeted elevator floor. He followed suit, leaning his back against the wall. After a few moments, his hand slid over to you and gently grabbed yours, fingers entwining.

Both of you wore a stupid smile on your faces for the rest of the time you were there, sharing and occasional kiss and hug, talking about the preferences of food that you two would later enjoy, and after you were rescued, you could safely say one thing.

This elevator ride was one of the most pleasurable things in your life.