[x]...-*Knowing What's what*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
Urm.... I wrote a reply and it deleted my chapter and left the replies to my comments... Here it is again?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Steadily, you got out of the hospital bed and took off your hospital gown. You reached for the hanger which had your clothes on which was hanging on the back of the door. Weakly, you covered your soft, smooth skin and brushed your silky hair. After you slipped on your tatted sneakers, you walked out of the room to see Donghae waiting for you with a thick and fluffy jacket. “Here you go ______-ah, so you don’t get cold” you stared at him and sighed.
“Oppa… it’s autumn, and it’s kind of hot…I’m okay…”
“…Are you sure?”
“Yup” you beamed your ‘this-will-win-you-over’ smile which never fails….once again it didn’t.
“Okay, just tell me if you’re cold then I’ll give you the jacket okay?”
“Okay. Anyways where did you get that? I didn’t see it earlier…”
“That’s because I wasn’t wearing it earlier on”
“So it’s yours”
“Actually it’s my dad’s. He lent it to me, but he’s got like a million. For him it’s always cold so he buys a lot.” You looked at the jacket and smiled softly.
----------------------
Your POV
----------------------

He and his father seem close. I wonder… how it would feel like. Having my father’s tux blazer around me. It’d probably smell of strong cologne and cigarettes. I wonder how it would feel if he showed me his collection of cars. I bet it’d smell like air fresheners and oil. Walking over towards oppa, he looked at me and offered me an arm to link on. I accepted and slid my arm through his and locked. He was warm, the jacket was soft and you can feel his strong arm underneath it. I looked up at him as we reached outside of the canteen, he looked down and smiled. I let go of him and walked in front of him. I looked over and saw the other three drinking coffee… actually it was Jaejoong-oppa pacing with coffee in his hands and Yoona and Taeyeon on the table relaxing. Donghae joined them and pushed Jaejoong around for a joke to snap him out of his trance. Us three girls giggled. I looked out the window as I sat down next to Yoona and Taeyeon. Wow. I never knew how lonely I was. I get being alone at the building I call ‘home’ nearly everyday was bad. Being confined to the library and music room to practice was worse. I used to love playing the piano, making any form of art pleased me be it photography or calligraphy, I just love it. These four people in front of me, though I just met three yesterday and one today, they’ve really made me happy. Yoona nudged me and I looked at her. She was looking at m worriedly. I couldn’t help but smile at how concerned she was for me. “What Yoona?”
“You’ve been looking out the windows for the past seven minutes and a half”
“Has it been that long already, felt like three seconds?”
“Yup” I heard Taeyeon giggle and I looked at her.
---------------------
2nd person
---------------------

“You’re completely hopeless aren’t you?” You pouted and shook your head. Jaejoong came from behind and patted you, then knelt down beside you and looked up into your eyes.
“This baby girl needs to go home and eat some veggies araso?”
“Eww, why I hate green stuff! And I’m not a baby”
“You were eating it this morning.”
“Urm, that’s because I didn’t want unnie to think I was unhealthy.”
“But you cooked us all those dishes this morning”
“They would have been spoilt if you didn’t cook it soon so I just did.”
“Really?”
“No. I just didn’t want little elves munching the food leaving their foot prints in jelly” Everyone froze and looked at you. Then they started to laugh so much that tears were coming out, Donghae was on the floor, Jaejoong was on top of Donghae and Yoona in Taeyeon’s lap.
“_______-ah! Your sarcasm is awesome”
“…really? It wasn’t that funny”
“…What you said wasn’t funny, but how you looked when you said such a childish thing with a serious face”
“Idiot and we were worried about how you were holding up” Donghae struggled to get up but when he did, he brushed of the dust off of his jeans, fixed his jacket and held your wrist and forced you up. “Come _______-ah, let’s get out of this place, okay?”
“Okay!” You all exited the white, clean and fresh hospital and walked around for a bit. Jaejoong felt some anger, hate and despise grow in him slowly as he watched you willingly hold onto Donghae’s firm and long hands. “_______-ah!” Jae called out behind you, you let go of Donghae’s hand and turned around confused. “________-ah! Where do you want to go?”
“…where can we go?” Yoona looked at you and smiled.
“______-ah, let’s go have a trial training day?”
“Tr…trial?”
“Yeah, so when, not if, when you pass the audition then you know who’s who, what’s what and where’s where.” Taeyeon slapped Yoona on the back of her head playfully.
“Stop forcing the girl will you? She just got out of the hospital!”
“No. No. No” You interrupted, “Unnie’s, Oppa’s, can we go for a trail training day?” You glanced at Taeyeon and she gave an approving smile, Yoona, the same. You looked up at Jaejoong with pleading eyes which made him want to hug you and crush you to the point his hands were clenched into fists from self-restraint. To think he’d like you this much in a short period of time. As he looked at you, all he could do was nod his head stupidly. You did the same to Donghae and he smiles, “_______-ah, why are you even asking? You know I’d go anywhere…” Jaejoong saw your face lit up and felt another stir of the three bad emotions inside of him. You and the three girls skipped towards SM building while the boy was behind you looking away awkwardly. You turned around and the two silently walking. You asked Taeyeon if they were always like that and she just shook her head and shrugged while saying “It’s not only girls who have mood swings right?” You kept on looking back at them but your excitement had gotten better of you and so you ran across the street, quickly but EXTREMELY cautious, towards the SM building. Reaching the large exterior with some people entering and exiting you sighed to yourself. ‘When I pass, I know what’s what!”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG!? Why is it the first time i posted this story it was only MyBlackSmile96 unnie who commented but now i have 2 people commenting YAY!!!

@Jylnne-sshi Thnx for commenting. About your request for Kim So Eun-unnie to be the lead, i'll see if i can make another fic of that with her as the lead...and who as the main guy? (You choose > < i'm only 14 and i love 20 men...LOL And about that girl in the previous background, try guessing who she is? Is she pretty? What race? ^^ --Mini quiz-- HOW OLD DOES SHE LOOK! i wnna knw because my friend told me to put her up on the request thingi... tlking too much again
BYE
More comments please ^^V
I hope you enjoy this fic

Listening to = Shake it up! -- Super Junior
Eating= Nothing
Feeling= INCREDIBLY HOT! IT'S BOILING HERE...what a surprise for london..¬¬'
Watching= The letters i type on the keyboard appear on the comp screen

BYE!
Henna [♥]DongBangJunior[♥]