[x]...-*Player of Players*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
Again with the update ^^V Fanfic writing is making my day because I'm getting distracted by writing rather than thinking of the bad thing... Gosh --sigh--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong quickly ran up to the three of you, Donghae following with a smile. They helped you and the other two girls up. “Come on, girls. Let’s take ______-ah to the dancing studio” Jaejoong said. You gleamed with excitement and Taeyeon and Yoona grabbed your arms and made their way to the studio. Donghae looked at Jaejoong who had a soft expression on his face. He hasn’t looked like that in a while.
-----------------------
Donghae’s POV
-----------------------

It’s weird. I wonder if he’s real close to ______-ah to smile like that. He told me his parent’s were not his real parent’s. His sister’s were not his real sister’s. His family weren’t his real family. Mrs Kim had hinted that Hyung wasn’t her child but I probably never really caught on. It was shocking and not shocking too. Mr Kim is kind, strict but kind. He would scold hyung for any wrong doings, and award him for the good things. It was nice to see them joke around. But a few months ago, Mikyung-unnie told me that this ‘Han’ person was chasing after her family. She had seen him somewhere but she wasn’t sure. I wasn’t too sure too. I think ahjumma, Mrs Kim, had told Hyung about him not being her real son. I think he knew too but still it would be shocking. He would always say something was wrong, something was missing and that. He would look lonely, but smile so other wouldn’t worry. Ever since ______-ah came, like a day ago, he’s seriously brightened up. She’s making him to forget stuff. I’m glad she came. She’s not your typical ‘Oh-I’m-Shy-and-Cute-So-Love-Me’. She’s just her. A normal girl, who has her faults and isn’t perfect. Just normal, like Yoona, like Taeyeon, like Su-yeon, just your average person. To be honest, she is a bit mysterious… but maybe because she just came to Korea. Like Hyung said, she’s opened up to us, let’s see how she dances in the studio.

……
OMG!? THE BOYS ARE GOING TO BE THERE!!
------------------------
2nd Person
------------------------

“HYUNG!” Jaejoong looked at Donghae scared.
“WHAT!? Why are you shouting for crying out loud!?”
“Hyukjae, Jungsoo, Heechul, Jongwoon, Youngwoon, Sungmin, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Junsu, Yunho, Yoochun, and BLAH are going to be there!!” Donghae exclaimed. When he named the boys he knew you knew he said ‘blah’ to the rest. ‘Hyukjae... Heechul…Yoochun… Youngwoon…Jongwoon and… Sungmin. Oh. My. Days.’ The two of them thought. SM’s best players of Players in playing history. Jaejoong turned to the empty hall. Suddenly one name echoed in to the mind’s of the two of the boys who heard the laughter of you and your now best friends. That one name they didn’t want you to get hurt by.
“SUNGMIN!” They both screamed in unison, they were about to run when a small petite boy popped out of no where.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!?” The two of them shouted. “OMO SUNGMIN DON’T DO THAT TO YOUR HYUNGS!” Jaejoong shouted at the top of his lungs clutching his chest.
“I’m not the one who shouted my name randomly” Sungmin smiled innocently.
“Where are you g-going?” Donghae said still shocked from the sudden appearance of his friend, he does that all the time. Wear pink and pop out of no where, that’s all he does. He should be called the pink popper. Sungmin linked his arms with Jaejoong’s and Donghae’s arms and led them to the dance studio where they saw you greeting the boys.
“I was on my way to the dance studio to practise”
“Practise for what?”
“I don’t know. Just. I want to become a better dancer you know and to do that, you have to work hard” Sungmin said in a ‘matter-of-fact’ tone.
“Are you sure you’re not practising to go against Hyukjae and Junsu?” Jaejoong teased.
“Yah hyung, what about you, you girly girl” Sungmin teased back.
“Yah! Don’t speak to you’re hyung like that and who’s the one wearing pink!?” Jaejoong smirked as he saw Sungmin pout in defeat.
“..Sungmin-ah… you should know by now you can’t win a match against Hyung in an argument… especially if you mention him looking like a… G.I.R.L” Donghae said whispering the last word. Jaejoong patted Sungmin’s head as they entered the dance studio to find you sitting next to Jungsoo on the wooden panelling and sharing a packet of crisps with Yoochun and Taeyeon. Donghae and Jaejoong sighed in relief as they saw nothing … weird going on. The lighting was a bit brighter and the backdrop in front of the large mirror, which was similar to the vocal practise room, was a sky with loads of clouds. It was cool and air conditioned which made you feel fresher because of the heat outside of the building. You took your sandals off and wore Taeyeon’s spare ones and put on Yunho’s thin hoodie to cover yourself up from these boys. Despite the fact you were a little uncomfortable with boys in the past, these trainees are really kind. You would take glances at the mirror to see if you looked okay and not like a ‘flirt’ then you caught sight of three figures at the door. Sungmin skipped towards you and you stood up once you saw him approaching you. You bowed and greeted your oppa.
“Aw! ______-ah~! You don’t have to do that~” He said cutely. You felt the urge to giggle as you turned pink because of his cuteness.
“No, no oppa I couldn’t do that to my elders” You did a ‘V’ sign with your fingers and smiled cheekily. Sungmin blushed and wondered what was going through your head.
“_______-ah! Do you know how to dance well?” Yoona asked you as she took the crisp you were holding in your hand and stuck her tongue out as she ate it.
“…I haven’t really danced in a while…”
“Let’s have a dance off”
“HUH!?” you shouted
“What? What’s wrong?”
“B-but I thought we were only going to be meeting people, you tricked me” You subconsciously pouted and it looked like you were going to cry but you weren’t… it wasn’t acting either.
“Aw! _______-ah don’t worry let’s just have some fun!”
“Yeah! You didn’t dance when we went to Yoochun’s hyung’s Karaoke bar so you HAVE to dance now”
“PLEAAAAASE” They begged all at once and you couldn’t help but agree. Heechul helped you up but Hyukjae slapped his ‘milky white’ hand off of you and smiled mischievously. The dance battle starts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YAY! LOL another comment from my DONGSAENG! YES DONGSAENG lol

@MyBlackSmile96= Honestly i don't look that nice. WHICH PART OF LONDON ARE YOU FROM!? WHAT'S YOUR RACE!? if your thirteen your in either Year 8 or Year 9 Right? Make sure you're drinking a lot of water yeah? ^^V

Listening to = Shake it up Remix -- SUJU
Feeling= ....Hot
Watching= The words i type appear on computer screen

^^v
Comments are loved
Silent readers are okayii but PLEASE comment at least once or twice
Going to get BG + IMG soon
Yay !!