[x]...-*Cheesy + WOW Battle*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
Sorry I hadn't had a chance to Update in a while, haven't been feeling well! OMG I PLAYED PICTURE OF YOU DBSK PIANO COVER INFRONT OF MY WHOLE YEAR GROUP TODAY AND WOOOOOOOOOOW it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scary but i didn't flop as badly than i think i would
Any no more blabbing and back to the story~!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The load noise of the door hitting the wall made all of you turn around to see what was going on. A buff middle aged man entered the room in a hoodie and jogging pants and sat comfortably on the floor by the studio mirror. You could see the faces of the other trainees relax but yours would just tense up. You kept on staring at the man and he was staring at you. Jungsoo looked from you, to him the back to you repeatedly. “Hyung”, he suddenly said making you jump a bit from his surprising loud and squeaky voice, “this is _______-ah… she’s new here and I’m sure the two of you haven’t met”. You nodded and nervously you bowed and introduced yourself. He merely looked at you and sighed.
“________-sshi, continue with whatever you were doing”
“Urm…Okay?” you said a little scared and confused.
“Urm…Kibum-ah, does the camera have juice now?” Jungsoo said. Kibum nodded, “I can still record while it’s on charge”
“That’s good then.” You sighed. “Hyukjae-oppa, come on up” you said smiling, still nervous about the man staring at you, and helped Hyukjae up.
“Hello people” the people in front of the three of you cheered, excluding the man, and calmed when Jungsoo was about to speak.
“Okay, sir please introduce yourself; tell us your preferred stage name and your requested song…”
“And if you win, you get a chance to go on a date with our lovely Lee ______-sshi!!” When Jungsoo said that they ‘crowd’ went wild and laughed, high fived each other and sighed dreamily. You wondered how you got mixed up with these kinds of people but you couldn’t help but smile and laugh along with them because you knew they had not ulterior motives, you laughed at yourself for thinking such things of good people.
“Araso, you go on a date with me IF you win that is. Now please start” you winked, and still being conscious of the guy in the corner.
“Annyeong Hasseyo, I’m Lee Hyukjae and I want to be known as Eunhyuk” he said with a smile. Yoona and Taeyeon were giggling a bit at his confidence but stopped then he acted like he was going to cry. You patted his back for comforting and he just smiled at you. “Put any fast tempo song on and I’ll dance to it, Araso?” he said kissing your hand before went to the middle of the studio. You smiled and slyly wiped your hand on the back of your shirt and walked over to the CD player, went to your playlist and selected one of your favourite fast songs on the list. As soon as the song started, the bass kicked off and made the entire room vibrate. On cue ‘Eunhyuk’ popped his chest twice, bent and jumped right when the drums started to beat vigorously, the guitar to strum quickly and the keyboard to play a different harmony. His feet professionally moved to the beat as everyone clapped along to the beat of the song, everyone whistled at Eunhyuk and everyone stared and watched in awe. Beat to step, beat to step. Eunhyuk’s moves were amazing AND QUICK. He didn’t even rehearse and it looked like he made it up on the stop when he repeated some moves. He did his newly mastered move where he would use the inside of his feet to push him to the side and the outside to keep him moving in a circular motion, like the moon walk but it looked more complicated than the moon walk. Clapping to the beat with the sausage in one hand and your arm forcedly linked to Jungsoo’s arm you started to sing along to the song and tapping your feet to the beat. You kept eyeing the strange man everyone seemed to know but you. Eunhyuk was still dancing and his incredibly childishly cute face still had no sweat on it whatsoever. The song came to an end with a load drum solo that ended with the bass drum and a final strum of the electric guitar and a last hit of the chords on the piano. Eunhyuk ended with on last POP in his chest and falling on his back, without a wince, on beat. Everyone sitting on the floor stood up and applauded as Eunhyuk made his way back sitting down with a victorious smirk on his face. “W-wow…”You said stuttering and saying the only words you can get out of your mouth.
“I know right!? HOW GOOD IS EUNHYUK?” Jungsoo excitedly asked you and all you could do was stare into the camera and say
“…wow” Everyone burst into laughter, Eunhyuk high fiving everyone and the strange man unmoved… with an unnoticed smile across his hidden face.
“Okay, right now Eunhyuk-sshi has succeeded as the first contender in surprising and making ______-sshi speechless…” Jungsoo looked at you and smiled, “Anything you would like to say _______?” You were still staring at the space where Eunhyuk was dancing and wasn’t woken up until Jungsoo snapped his finger in front of you eyes.
“HUH!?” Another roar of laughter before they all saw you seemingly upset.
“Mianhae _______-ah! Urm… let’s change the subject”
“Urm”
“OH I KNOW!”
“What, Jaejoong-hyung?”
“Shall we call each other from out preferred stage name from now on till debut? _______-ah what’s yours?”
“Me? Urm…. I don’t know? Just my name?”
“Heh, that’s okay I guess” Donghae teased as he got up and headed to the centre of the studio.
“Hmm~!”, You said teasing back as if you were sarcastically interested in what he was doing, “Whatcha doing oppa~!” you said in a cutesy tone.
“Dancing~!”
“Nah then” you said rolling your eyes as he winked at the camera. Donghae Went up to your iPod and unplugged it plugging in his one and selecting a song. After he pressed the play button he quickly went to the middle and started to wait for the music. Whispers started to rise and you could hear people saying “God, please not this dance”, “He does know this is going on CYworld doesn’t he” “TELL KIBUM TO SWITCH OF THE CAMERA”. Confused you focused on Donghae and what he was going to do, you heard the music play and you saw Donghae ing his hip to one side, then to the other. He span around in a deformed circle whilst his arms in a flex like position as he leaned from side to side in beat with corny and cheesy music. You exploded with laughter and held your stomach as you laughed hard, ters were forming in your eyes and Donghae smiled in satisfaction. Everyone else started to join in with the laughing with you and you started to dance along with the incredibly simple song. The song and dance ended with Donghae sprawled on the floor acting if he’s asleep and you still giggling and holding back the tears, you nearly went purple when you tried to hold your laughter back.
“I can see who _______-sshi’s favourite out of the two were~” Jungsoo said giggling and looking at Donghae who was lying comfortably on the floor with his hands underneath his head. Jongwoon smiled mischievously and whispered something to Sungmin. Sungmin nodded and shot his hand up.
“Sungmin-oppa? You have a question?”
“Neh, How about you be the judge _______-ah”
“What!?” You and Eunhyuk shouted in unison.
“It’s fair enough she get’s to pick the guy she wants to go out with in the first place right?”
“Yeah, Jungsoo-hyung, don’t force a guy onto a girl”
“That’s just mean”
“Call me Leeteuk first” There was silence.
“Oppa…What are you talking about?” Yoona said confused.
“…Call me Leeteuk from now on and then I’ll answer your questions” Jongwoon sighed.
“THIS IS THE MOST IRRELEVANT TIME YOU WOULD BRING THAT UP!”
“Yesung-ah, don’t shout at your hyung~!” He said teasingly.
“Yesung?” You said looking at Jongwoon who’s face was red.
“HYUNG! You promised you won’t tell anyone!”
“I did~?” Leeteuk said sarcastically. Yesung sat down in a ‘Plop’ sound and looked down twirling his fingers as Jaejoong comforted him by rubbing and patting his back and shoulder.
“Right, no more arguing, who’s next?” You said with your arms cross, still holding onto the sausage.
“…Just pick Eunhyuk or Donghae ________-ah, Leeteuk-hyung killed the mood” Jokingly you glared ar Leeteuk who smiled and looked down in guilt and shame for teasing his poor dongsaeng like that. You remembered the spectacular performance from Eunhyuk and the Corny and cheesy perf from Donghae.
“Okay…The person who I choose is…” You took the dramatic pause that people hosting award shows do, Eunhyuk was ready to stand up whilst Donghae lay there with his head on Junsu’s lap waiting for Eunhyuk’s name to be called out.
“DONGHAE”
“Huh?”
“What?”
“Urm?”
….

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@MyBlackSmile96 --Hello again~! LOL long time no chat.. urm PLEASE UPDATE YUR STORY TOO! And also what's your name... coz i find it weird calling you by Sungmin-oppa's twitter name... Awww he deleted his twitter account ='(
@Babie -- HIII! YAY new reader! Please recommend this to a person or someone LOL ... someone is a person...SORRI IM STUPID. Please comment a LOT x
@Naomi<3BigBang -- UPDATED! In this chappy the guy doesn't do much but in the next one he's gnna be a big part of 'Your career' in SME!

YAAAAAAAAAAY
I mean more comments please
Urgh back hurts
Lost my glasses ¬¬'
Clumsy me
Going sleep now
I talk to much
Seriouslii, haven't eaten all day except for some fish and rice and chicken
Yum~!
Seriously going
...
Yeah.. Goodnight! (Goodmorning/Evening/afternoon...WHerever you're from)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX