[x]...-*Tours Trouble*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
------------------------
2nd Person
------------------------
You walked ahead of him; excitedly pointing at things you would never think would be in Korea. You walked past a music store and stopped when you heard a song playing. It sounded familiar. You looked at Jaejoong and he smiled signalling that you can go in. You curiously looked around and entered the air conditioned shop with Jaejoong following. You looked through the CD’s fascinated at how many there were, at how orderly they were from western to Japanese to Arabic. At the far end there were a few men in the corner looking at a magazine. You ignored them knowing that they could be up to something and didn’t want to get involved. As you circled certain sections of the shop you noticed the boys looking at you and whispering. You felt a slight chill down your spine and came closer to Jaejoong who was listening song on his mp3. He saw you looking down nervously and took a quick glance at the men who seemed to be their lips. Instinctively he put his arm around you and led you somewhere away from them you quietly followed as you put an earphone into your ear and listened to H.O.T’s new song. You smiled when you heard Jaejoong humming to the tune. “You must like H.O.T a lot… right oppa?”
“Hmm…? Yeah, they inspire me” He said brightly. Suddenly you felt someone grab your wrist. You turned around to see one of the guys who were in the corner. He his lips as he eyes you. You clung onto Jaejoong in confusion and fear and he gently pushed the guy away. “Excuse me… Can you stop touching my… girlfriend?”
“Who’s going to stop me?”
“Why don’t you go to where your other boys were…?”
“Why don’t you give me this fine flower and you can get lost while I make out with her?” You sneakily slipped the man’s hand off of your wrist and grabbed Jaejoong’s arm and tried to walk off but the person grabbed your waist.
“Come on… Why would you be with a guy like him… a hot chick like you and guys who listens to H.O.T?”
“Let go of me please” He tightened his grip around your wrist and it felt like the blood was being drained from your hand. “Ouch…” Before you can get off from his strong hold on you, you heard a thud and saw the man lying on the floor.
“Don’t touch her”
“Oppa!?” He grabbed your arm and quickly walked out but yet again someone grabbed you. The bruised man wrapped his arms around your waist and you got shocked and started to scream.
“Oppa! Opp-“
“Shh… Oppa can’t help you let him go listen to H.O.-“Before he could finish the last letter Jaejoong floored him. His knees were pressing against the stranger’s arms preventing him from moving and he used his hands to start punching the guy in the face.
“I ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER AND YOU STILL DO!?”
“AH! GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!!”
“I’M NOT THE ONE WHO GRABS A PERSON’S GIRL AND START TO IMPLY THAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO STUFF TO HER!” A person stepped out, a girl, she dropped her CD’s which gave Jaejoong a shock and he looked up as he stopped hitting the now unconscious person under him. His eyes widened and he slowly stood up. The girl stepped back and you looked at the two. Jaejoong had cut knuckles which fell to the side, the guy quickly crawled away in regret and the girl had tears in her eyes. “Min Duel Lae… what are you doi-“Jaejoong got cut off with a slap across his left cheek, he looked at her in surprise and gained another slap on the other cheek. You gasped and covered your mouth as you saw Duel Lae give you a dirty look. You shifted and focused your attention on Jaejoong as his head swung down. You whispered oppa and he looked at you apologetically. You stared at him and blinked. “What, so Oppa you’re going to flirt with this girl you just defended in front of your own girlfriend!?”
“Min Duel Lae! It’s not like that! She’s just my friend!”
“Don’t give me that crap, you told the stupid guy that she was your girlfriend! You’re on a date with her aren’t you!?”
“No!”
“Stop lying!”
“Why would I lie!? She’s just a FRIEND”
“Then why are you with her and let her hide behind you!? Why did you tell the ert she was your girlfriend!?”
“So she wouldn’t get hurt!”
“That just made the ert go after her more! DID YOU KNOW THAT!?” You had enough of listening to Jaejoong and Duel Lae fighting for something so stupid.
“Jaejoong-oppa… Min Duel Lae-sshi stop!”
“ out you e“
“Don’t speak to her like that!”
“Why are you defending her!?”
“I SAID STOP!” This time you got their full attention. Jaejoong looked at you confused and Duel Lae looked at you and puffed as she rolled her eyes. You stepped closer to her, Jaejoong let you through nervously. His eyes were filled with anger but inside he was going crazy over how he was going to explain everything and what you were going to do. You looked over you shoulder and whispered sorry to him; you smiled apologetically and turned around with a straight face. “What do you want!?” You slapped Min Duel Lae across the face without any hesitation, her head was to the side you had slapped her and her eyes were wide looking at the floor. Jaejoong stuttered and he stepped back.
“W-why…?” Duel Lae managed to ask.
“Because you won’t believe your own boyfriend…”
“What is it to yo-?”
“I may not have a boyfriend, I may not romantically love someone yet, but I know that you need trust in a relationship… without it you can’t maintain it… without it just HOW are you going to be with him even if you DO love each other!?” She was silent as she faced the ground. Suddenly you felt dizzy. You let it pass and tried to focus from the splitting sharp pain in your head.
“W-why do you want me to listen to you?”
“B-because Oppa is important to me. I don’t want him hurt… if he has a girlfriend he’s happy… I want to make sure he gets…taken…care of…so p-please… Unnie, take care of Oppa.” She looked up from the ground and smiled she bowed and apologised. You bowed too and turned around to see Jaejoong smiling warmly to himself. But then the weight in you head you couldn’t take…
--------------------
Jaejoong POV
--------------------

She smiled at me when she turned around. I couldn’t believe she just did that… for me. She’s officially one of the best girls out there. I mean what crazy person would slap a girl without getting hit back? She must be an angel! My guardian angel… she’s here to guide me and Min Duel Lae, isn’t she? Only thing which is making me worried is how she couldn’t breathe in the last part of the sentence she told Minnie-ah. Also she looks pale. She stepped closer to me and stumbled. “______-ah!? Are you okay!?” She nodded faintly, her eyes closed and she fell. She was on the ground and Lae and I were like… staring at her. What the hell!? I knelt down and grabbed her arm and held her, and then I shook her.
“______-ah!? ______-AH!? WAKE UP!!” Lae knelt down and felt her forehead. I looked at her nervously… why did she faint.
“Does she have a fever?”
“No… unless there’s such thing as a cold fever?”
“C-cold?”
“She’s freezing…I’m calling the ambulance.”
“Hurry” I looked at ______-ah and felt her forehead, she was cold. She was breathing… but she was ice cold. Her breaths were hot on my neck but she kept on shivering. These are some unusual symptoms of a fever. I slipped my arm under her legs and supported her back. Lae was avoiding the scene, I wanted to say sorry but she smiled as she knew how I felt whenever she felt insecure. “O…O-oppa…”
“______-ah… Don’t worry ______-ah… we’ll help you?”
“………is unnie okay with you….?” …even if she’s this ill she’s still thinking and worrying about me?
“Yeah, Lae is okay... how do you feel… unnie is calling the ambulance.” You shot up as soon as you heard the last word in Jaejoong’s sentence and started to shiver violently.
“Oppa! --cough-- I don’t want to –cough-- go to the hospital! Oppa don’t let me go!” Jaejoong looked at you as you struggled in his arms, he could hear the sirens coming and he looked at Lae to see her contacting some people. He looked back at you worried. You were crying.
“Oppa…please”
“Sorry… you have to go… I don’t know what to do…?”
“B-but!” You covered your mouth and coughed hard, you felt a burn in your chest and tasted a metallic taste. Your eyes were watering as you weren’t stopping coughing and it was getting hard for you to breathe. Lae patted your back hard to make you stop and it worked. You moved your hand from your mouth and looked up at Jaejoong. His eyes were wide and focused on your lips. “O…Oppa?” you felt something sticky on your hands and looked at it. Red.
------------------------------------
DAN DAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
lol

@MyBlackSmile96 -- AAH! ITS YOU! OMG I MISSED YOU T_T sorry for not updating and thnx for thinking about baby aashir ^^ I wanna know more about you, I can see your a Sungmin-oppa fan, how old are you? I miss you OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY