[x]...-*Warm*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
Listening to B.O.L.E.R.O
Hoestly DBSK + SUJU are totally talented.

-----------------
2nd Person
-----------------
There was blood on your hand. Duel Lae saw it and dropped her phone. Suddenly the paramedic saw the three of you in the shop where everyone was upstairs; he saw blood on the floor and blood on your hand. You looked at him nervously and clutched onto Jaejoong’s shirt tighter, you started shaking more. For some reason you had this fear of being taken away by a stranger… well more of paranoia but it was scary by the fact that you’d go to a hospital with a chance of not coming back out. The paramedic slowly approached you but you wrapped you arms around Jaejoong’s neck and cried in the crook of his neck. He looked at the paramedic. He noticed and a needle in his pocket and sighed… the paramedic understood. He slowly took it out, Jaejoong whispered ‘Sorry’ in your ear but before you could say anything you felt a prick on you back and then you fell drowsy. You knew exactly what the paramedic did. “Oppa… I told you…not to leave…me…” You slumped in his arms and he placed you on the gurney where you shivered. He saw the hospital name on the front and it imprinted on his mind. Two other paramedics came in and put you in the back of the large ambulance. His heart sank with guilt. Lae somewhat sighed in relief of how you were going to be taken care of and that no one would disturb Jaejoong and her for now. She led the uneasy Jaejoong out of the store and took him to a café. He sat and intently stared at his coffee. His brown eyes the same colour as the beans that made his now unwanted and cold coffee. His black hair swayed softly in the breeze which slipped in as the customers kept on coming in. The sun shone on his fair skin which slowly grew pale every time he thought of you. The fear covering your eyes when you heard the word ambulance which had come from his lips. He wondered how you were… Lost, deep in thoughts Min Duel Lae was wondering why you were looking at your hands sighing. “Jaejoong-ah…?”
“…yeah?”
“What’s wrong…? She’s going hospital isn’t she?”
“Yeah… I know that…”
“I called Donghae and Taeyeon and they said they’ll be on their way to the hospital…so she’s not alone…”
“She doesn’t know who Donghae is…he wasn’t here when she came so she may be little nervous…”
“Why are you worrying about her too much?”
“She’s my friend…”
“Yeah I think you established that earlier… But she’s just another friend, it’s not like she’s your wife or something… that’s me…”
“I know that babe but I’m meant to look after her today and look what happened… She nearly gets , and she ends up in hospital…”
“…Go…” Jaejoong gave her a stern look. She wasn’t making any eye contact and her hair was covering her face.
“Go where?”
“Go to ‘my dongsaeng’”
“Why?”
“I don’t want you worrying for nothing now go before I change my mind…” Jaejoong’s face brightened up and Lae couldn’t help but smile. That smile she had made just now was proof of how worried Jaejoong was and how relieved he was of going to see you. Jaejoong stood up, went around the table and pecked her on the lips.
“Saranghaeyo Duel Lae-ah” He quickly gave money for the bill and ran out the exit. He ran quickly to the Hospital, it wasn’t so far… but it wasn’t close too. But he kept on running.
-----------------------
“_______-ah….?” You heard a voice by in you ear. You slowly opened you eyes and found yourself in an unfamiliar room. Slowly you sat up and looked around nauseously and saw Taeyeon, Yoona and a good looking guy. You rubbed your eyes and felt a hug around your neck crushing the air out of you slightly and making you choke. The guy stood up quickly noticing your difficulty and held Yoona back. “Yoona-ah, she couldn’t breathe! You trying to kill her!?”
“Oh shut up!” Taeyeon slapped the guy’s back and glared at him and then at you. You just blinked until you heard him sigh. He stepped forward and bowed a full 90 degree.
“Hello ______-sshi, I’m Lee Donghae, Nice to meet you…” You smiled and introduced yourself with your hoarse voice.
“Wah! So your name is Lee too?”
“Yeah…”
“What do you like to eat?”
“Anything I can eat” The two of you giggled. Taeyeon and Yoona eyed the two of you getting along well and looked at each other. Suddenly someone came in the room.
“Jaejoong-oppa?”
“Jae-hyung!”
“Yah! ______-ah! You’re okay right? You’re not mad because I sent you to the hospital right?”
“Oppa…calm down… If it wasn’t for you then I would be suffering from God-knows-what right now. He sighed and ran up to you; he sat on your bed and carefully held your hand. “Oppa…?”
“Sorry… You told me not to leave you and I still did…” You hit his head lightly and pulled his cheeks.
“Oppa, I told you its fine. You did it for me right? So don’t worry.” You gave him a small hug and noticed how hot he was. “Did you run here?”
“uuh…yeah?”
“Why? What about Lae unnie?”
“She’s…okay?” Jaejoong saw Donghae looking out of the window and smiling at the sky.
“Donghae-ah… you’ve met _______-ah right?” Donghae turned around in confusion, then realised what his hyung said and nodded. You giggled at how dorky he seemed. Jaejoong glanced at you and wondered why you were laughing.
“Yeah, hyung we’ve met. Despite being in a hospital room she seems to be humorous”
“You knew him Jaejoong-oppa?” You asked Jaejoong.
“Yeah, We’ve known each other for quite sometime…anyways…Yoona what did the doc say about _______-ah?” Yoona looked up at Jaejoong.
“We’ll get the results tonight.”
“Okay…” He faced you again and you were looking at him smiling. “What?”
“Thank you oppa…” he sighed and hugged you again, he whispered so that no one but you could hear.
“I know I haven’t known you for long, not even long enough to be hugging you like this. But I consider you now one of my treasured friends… I don’t want you scaring me like that again...”
“…Sorry…” He let go of you and cleared his throat awkwardly. Donghae watched you smiling brightly. You looked like something which fell from the sky. Your hair was slightly wavy… it was either you styled it like that or it was naturally like that. Your lips were full and shimmered. Your skin was glistening as sun rays crept in and your eyes were smiling… ‘Jae-hyung can make this girl smile like that when he already had Duel Lae unnie…?’ He thought to himself. For the next ten minutes, Donghae, Jaejoong, Taeyeon, Yoona and you were joking around and enjoying yourself. It felt fun. You got to know that Donghae was also a trainee at SME and he followed what his dad wanted him to do. You found it touching as he told you that his father was getting more ill every year. The word ‘father’ never really appealed to you. It was more like the man who produced you… that’s it. You erased the solemn thought from your mind trying not to change the atmosphere. There was a knock on the wooden door as it opened. “Annyeong hasseyo, Dr. Kim imnida.” He bowed respectfully in his canvas white cloak. He held a clipboard and looked through it as he put his glasses on his face. “Miss Lee ______, right?” You nodded nervously. “Well Miss ______, you were rather dizzy with the events happening and were overexerted. Nothing out of the ordinary, just over exhaustion, lack of nutrients and what not.” You let out a sigh of relief. "But..." You jerked back up from the bed and gave the doctor a rather concerned look. "But, in your blood there is less red blood cells, which, if it continues to decrease, will cause anaemia..."
“…lack of blood cells…?”
“Lack of red blood cells… you wouldn't be able to get enough oxygen in your body and you would need to do more aerobic exercises to increase your lung capacities. If you don’t then the frequency of you fainting will increase and if it continues to do so we would need you to stay in the hospital for a while to maintain your body’s strength and possibly get blood transfusions.”
“…I understand.”
“…I’m sorry to ask but where are your parents?” the question struck you by surprise and your mouth opened slightly, you didn’t know what to say. The people in the room were looking at you waiting for your answer. Jaejoong caught on, from the time you were drunk in the KB and the time when you stuttered about looking after your grandparents. He knew something serious was up and he didn’t to force it out of you, so why should the doctor?
“I’m sorry but she’s living with me and my sister, we are her distant relatives as her parents are busy” Jaejoong interrupted. Donghae looked at him confused and shocked, he was in wonder if what Jaejoong said was true. Taeyeon and Yoona looked at each other then back at the doctor both telepathically agreed to not say anything. The doctor nodded and asked Jaejoong to call his sister as she needed to sign some papers. Jaejoong followed the doctor out leaving the four of you silent in the room. Donghae was still in wonder. ‘If it is true… he wouldn’t go out with his own relative would he? He already had Lae-unnie… t-then…’ Donghae thought but his train of thought stopped when he caught you looking at him confused. “W-what?”
“Do you know anything about anaemia… like how to prevent myself from fainting?”
“Don’t overexert yourself and… I think you need to have a lot of iron…”
“…gross” you whispered as you pictured all of the random green stuff you would have to put into your mouth just to ensure you were healthy. Donghae sat next to you and placed a hand on your forehead, without the two of you noticing Taeyeon and Yoona cheekily went out of the room to get coffee. “Oppa?”
“You’re still warm”
“That’s ‘cause it’s kind of hot in here” The two of you looked at each other. His deep brown eyes mesmerised you, his slightly tanned skin and his beautiful features. He and Jaejoong were floating on the same boat in the ocean of thoughts flowing in your head. You lifted your hand and held his, then you put it down and let go, all without leaving each others gaze. The two of you jumped when Jaejoong knocked, you quickly went back to positions without facing each other. Jaejoong felt an awkward atmosphere but ignored it. “______-ah, Unnie is coming so you should get ready. Taeyeon and Yoona are out side…giggling… and Donghae and I will go outside, okay?”
“Yup!” Donghae bowed and headed out, Jaejoong followed as you slowly got up from the bed, he stopped at the door. He turned around and helped you up properly, before you could thank him Jaejoong kissed your forehead, long and sweet. He wiped the mark where his lips were with his thumb and walked out shyly leaving you in a daze, and a new funny feeling you started to feel.