[x]...-*Signature*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
LOL First chappy was weirdish... I have a habit of saying something and adding'-ish' on the end... it basically means a little if you didn't know like pinkish ^^V Honestly I'm stupid ><
COMMENTS = ♥
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Males: HUH!?
You looked at them all confused by their reaction but they were more shocked at the words which came from your mouth. You rolled your eyes slightly, were they this slow at processing words into their minds?

You: Can you, Kang-Dae-sshi, take me in as a trainee?

You emphasized the "me" part and waited for a reply. He scratched the back of his head and sighed.

Kang: Urm...Well...we have to sort that out with the company...urm...it might sound weird coming from me but-

Yoochun cut him off.

Yoochun: ______-sshi, you have to come with us then.

Yunho: We were on our way to the company.

Junsu: They were asking us to train and all so yeah~!

Changmin: W-will you come noona?

You thought well. Going along with five boys and a man would be dangerous....but against your better judgement you nodded with a smile. Jaejoong put an arm around your shoulder and smiled cheekily. He whispered in your ear.

Jaejoong: _____-sshi, where do you live?

Your face turned blank. As the seven of you were walking they all waited for an answer. The Kang Dae looked at you then realised you were carrying a luggage and a large back pack.

Kang: _____-sshi...are you by any chance...

You didn't want to tell them you ran away from home so you tried your best to smile.

You: I decided to live alone. I was planning to go find an apartment tomorrow and sleep at a hotel tonight but then I clumsily, nearly, got killed. So at the moment i don't know where i live.

The boys started to giggle at your flushed face and Kang patted your head gently.

Kang: Jaejoong-dongsaeng, You have a sister living around the area the company is in right?

Jaejoong nodded.

Jaejoong: Yeah i visit her everyday.

The seven of you crossed a road, this time you CAREFULLY, looked both ways and ran from one side of the street to the other out of fear that the incident may happen again. The boys laughed.

Kang: Jaejoong-dongsaeng, can you ask your sister if _______-sshi can stay over at her place until she finds an apartment?

Kang Dae looked at you and asked you if you were okay with it, you just smiled and nodded but was somewhat uneasy.

Jaejoong: Urm...sure. Looks like i have another sister to look after, right ________-sshi?

You looked at him as you reached a large building.

You: Just how many sisters do yo-?

Yunho: Eight...but now you're here he's got nine.

Junsu: No wonder he looks like a gir- OWCH!?

Junsu couldn't finish his sentence as Jaejoong hit the back of his head. You giggled as the seven of you entered the building. You saw loads of posters, charts, and people. You stepped back shyly wondering why they were looking at you. Changmin saw you do this and linked his arms with yours.

Changmin: Noona, it's okay. I was nervous too. There are loads of people who are nice here.

You let him cling onto you, he seemed like a kitten. You went into an elevator. There was silence except from Junsu and Changmin who were deciding on a name of some sort. The doors opened and there was a long hallway. All of you entered a large room where there were other people there who were the same age as you, older and younger with people who wearing a uniform. Flashbacks of when you had to go to a private school where ll the students had body guards who looked identical entered your head but you made sure it exited too.

Kang: _____-sshi, stay here with the boys for the meantime, while i talk to my Hyungs.

You nodded and placed your belongings behind you as you leaned against a wall, uncertain of what you had just gotten yourself into. Everyone was looking at you, whispering and mumbling but you couldn't hear. It bothered you but you looked down.
-----------------------------
Jaejoong's POV
-----------------------------
HyukJae came up to me and asked him who _______-sshi was. I explained everything and all he did was blush. The trainee boys gathered in a corner and the girls joined in, i felt sorry for _______-sshi, she was being left alone. All she did was listen to her iPod and hum along to a song.

Hyukjae: Where did you pick her up from?

Junsu: Actually, Hyung saved her.

Heechul: From what?

Yunho: A car, she was about to get run over.

I felt my cheeks heat a bit, it was embarrassing. All the girls started to go "kya~~" and all the guys were like "dude, saving a hot chick like her...so lucky". I got frustrated but i kind of liked the attention.

Me: Yoona, Tae, Yuri, go keep her company please, she looks lonely.

Girls: Sure!

I watched as the three girls walked up to her. _______-sshi, she was hot. She had a nice body, nice skin, nice lips, nice hair, nice everything! Gosh...wait i'm dating someone now....this is bad.
------------------------------
Your POV
------------------------------
Three girls came up to me, all smiling and they bent down and helped me up. Urm...They looked at me and smiled.

Me: H-hello?

The three introduced themselves to me. They were kind, and friendly it was nice.

Taeyeon: ________-sshi, why don't you introduce yourself to the other people.

I shook my head so fast and so much i gained a headache. I didn't know who these people were and there were so many of them.

Yoona: It's okay, it's fine really. We'll be there for you.

I looked over at them nervously.

Yuri: Don't be shy. Most of them may be guys but they don't bite. It's okay _______-ah.

I nodded slightly, and saw their faces lit up.

Me: O-okay, but p-promise you won't leave me.

The three of them giggled and said i was cute for being shy. The dragged me over to the group of people who were talking randomly. I saw the five boys in the centre who gave me a two thumbs up...so that makes ten thumbs up...it basically encouraged me. I smiled.
------------------------------
2nd person
------------------------------
You walked over and everyone made room for you to be in the centre of the circle with the five boys you had met and the three girls who befriended you. They all looked at you and you smiled nervously. Someone jumped up in front of me and grabbed my hand and knelt down.
Guy: I, my dear princess, am HyukJae, but you can call me Hyukkie. Would you please go out with me?

You giggled, and so did everyone else. This wasn't like the school you went to before you came here. If someone did that the girls would be back chatting you and bullying you.

You: Nice to meet'cha Hyukkie. And sorry, i'd want to go out with someone who i know.

Hyukkie: Wow, aren't you a good girl?

He put his arm around your shoulders and felt slightly uncomfortable till Junsu slapped his arm off of you.

Junsu: Yah! Hyukkie, you're so indecent. She's nervous can't you tell? Stop treating her like a toy.

You laughed at how Junsu defended you and everyone laughed along with you. You bowed a ninety degree bow again to everyone you haven't met yet.

You: Annyeong. I'm ______ _______, I'm 16, please take care of me.

Hyukkie: So you're 16 'ey?

Yunho slapped Hyukjae on the head like how Jaejoong did to Junsu before. Everyone lined up and greeted you. You felt happy that you gained new friends, and a lot, just by your first day in Korea. The staff also introduced themselves.

Yoona: _______-ah, where do you live.

You looked over at Jaejoong and was about to answer before Kang Dae called you over. You smiled at Yoona, slightly sad but slightly happy which shocked her, our expression shocked the entire group.

Kang: You have to audition in the section you want and you need to get your parents or guardian to sign a form.
Your hopes were raised until he said the other half of the sentence.

You: S-signature...?

You looked up and he saw you on the verge of tears. How were you supposed to get your parents to sign something they opposed for you so much?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hoped you liked that chappy! i have like 6 more which are done before i write the other chapters ^^

Please comment
Henna [♥]DongBangJunior[♥]
It's not like i don't like silent readers... it's just i wanna know who's commenting T____T