[x]...-*Opening up*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
Entering the large white building again, the cool air conditioned breeze hit your face making you shiver. The silkiness of your hair wisped against Donghae’s neck. The softness of your smooth hands brushed passed Jaejoong’s cold ones. Your luminous and contagious smile affecting Yoona and Taeyeon, they couldn’t help but smile. Your beauty was like a million roses scattered on floor and being caressed by the wind, but Donghae and Jaejoong felt that that million would rot away in shame if they were compared to how you looked. Your scent, lavender and camomile, captivated the four of your friends as you entered the lobby. You turned around and smiled. “So where’re we going now?” you asked excitedly, your eyes twinkling in wonder. Yoona took your hand and faced you with a smile; you looked back at her confused. “Let’s go meet the vocal trainers”, you took a quick glance over to Donghae who simply smiled back, Taeyeon who gave you thumbs up and Jaejoong who stuck his tongue out playfully. You faced Yoona and nodded. As the three of you girls walked off in excitement Donghae was hesitating to ask Jaejoong a question which had been eating his thoughts since earlier on. “Urm… Hyung?” Jaejoong looked at him as the two were walking towards a corridor. “Yeah?”
“Is…urm…?” Jaejoong looked at his dongsaeng now with more concern.
“Is what?”
“Is err _____-ah, err… is she your…”
“Cousin?” Donghae looked at Jaejoong kind of shocked, but Jaejoong was kind of expecting a question from Donghae.
“Yeah, is she?” Jaejoong hesitated for a bit. His dongsaeng deserved an honest answer but his thoughts were on protecting his new friend… his new sister.
“Well… She’s not blood related, it’s just a relative’s friend’s daughter or something, we haven’t seen each other in a long time and I’m sure she doesn’t even remember who I am” he lied. Donghae nodded and smiled to himself as the two boys entered the room where they saw you looking in the mirror and being fascinated by the dimness of the room. “It’s so big!” You said in amazement. The beige walls seemed darker than they should be because of the dim lighting from the ceiling lights and the multiple computer screens. The wooden panelled flooring was cool through your sandals and was shiny enough you could see your own reflection. Someone tapped you on your shoulder and you turned around to see a petite, attractive female and a large muscular male. Surprised a bit, you stepped back. They both smiled at you and bowed. “Hello, we are the vocal trainers in SME” they both said in unison. You bowed down also “Annyeong hasseyo, I’m ______ ______” You stood up straight and smiled back at the two of them. They seemed friendlier than you were expecting, when you heard ‘trainer’ maybe you would have had to eat all of these random things or sing for a day then rest the next. Taeyeon came and put an arm around your shoulder. “_____-ah is auditioning for a place in SME so we just wanted to show her around”
“Yeah, Unnie do you mind giving her a taster lesson or something?” Yoona said hurriedly.
“No no no, you don’t need to I just want to meet and see everyone” you bowed once again this time tugging Yoona’s cardigan signalling to stop.
“Gwenchanna _____-sshi, if you’re going to audition let’s practise and see how we can improve your voice a bit, right Noona?”
“Yeah, we need to see what to improve so you can pass the audition” You looked up and saw the two of them smiling brightly. You sighed and nodded. Jaejoong came up to you and tapped your back three times. “What’s wrong ____-ah? Still feeling ill?” You smiled nervously and shifted.
“No not really, it’s just I don’t know what to do when it comes to training my voice…” Jaejoong smirked and pulled your cheeks making your eyebrows furrow. “What are you doing?”
“Aw, baby girl doesn’t know what to do? Do you want oppa to help you?” Jaejoong made a kissy face and all you could do was stare at him and his stupidity.
“Oppa” You said in a serious tone.
“Yeah” Jaejoong said letting go of your cheeks, his face slowly showing worry.
“Shut. Up” You punched him hard in his stomach and pinched his cheek really hard making him wince, you could sense that he was about to chase you so you started to run in the large training room whilst Eunmi, the lady, and Hodong, the man, set up. You ran and ran and looked back to see Jaejoong catching up to you fast. You turned a left to make a U turn and ran up to Donghae, he looked at you shocked and surprised you were heading for him. When you reached him you grabbed the back of his shirt pulling him into you and you hid behind him. Subconsciously, you wrapped your arms around his waist; he turned red slightly and held your arms. You were too preoccupied with the childish 17 year old that was still chasing you. You kept hiding behind Donghae and started to giggle.
“Donghae-oppa! Protect me from getting hurt, okay?” You looked up at Donghae and he looked down. Mesmerised by his gentle features and his soft nod you blushed and loosened your grip around his waist but her grabbed your arm and pulled you in tighter. You looked at him shocked a bit from his actions only to find him smiling like Jaejoong, the two boys giving each other cheeky looks. “Donghae-ah! Give me back my prey!” Jaejoong said playfully.
“NEVER!!!” Donghae grabbed your hand and started to run away from Donghae, you struggled to get a glance at the girls and adults all they did was snicker and ‘gossip’. ‘So much for the help’ you thought. Suddenly, a sharp pain in your head once again. You stopped slowly and Donghae noticed this, he saw you slightly tired and paler than before. He pulled your arm closer to him making your body hit his chest. He cupped your face and made you look up. Once again those mesmerising eyes that smooth skin and his dark brown hair. He leaned in, you thought he was going to kiss you so your eyes widened, all he did was place his forehead against yours checking your temperature. In the corner of your eye you could see Jaejoong look away and walk towards the electronic set up for you with interest… or so you thought. You could feel Donghae’s hot breathe against your face, your neck and he could feel yours. He let go of your face and smiled. “That’s good, you don’t have a fever.”
“…uh…thanks?” you said confused as to what he did was really sweet, or really corny. You just giggled and skipped over to where the vocal trainers and Yoona and Taeyeon were. Jaejoong curiously looked over to Donghae wondering why he just did that but brushed it off. Before the unnie was going to start you asked where Yuri was.
“Yuri, she’s with Su-yeon, she told us she’s out with some friends?” Yoona said with doubt in her voice. The unnie clapped her hand twice and told the five of you to gather around her and the oppa.
“Okay, because it is ______-sshi’s first time lets tell her what she needs to do to improve” she said. The oppa stood up and helped you up from the floor.
“Okay ______-sshi, push your tongue near the back of your throat, and go ‘YA GA’ to the keys that I play okay?” You nodded and did as you were told, as you reached your chest note to your head note slowly and swiftly. When the scales were done you looked at the unnie and oppa to find them speechless. “urm… is there anything I need to improve on?” They looked at each other and then you.
“I… urm… just…just” she said struggling.
“Just maintain your voice and don’t drink… don’t drink ice water” You looked at them, smiled and nodded. “Thank you for… training my voice” you said slowly, choosing your words wisely. You bowed and told them it was nice to meet you. As the five of you exited once again you started teasing Yoona about her standing in the corner walking around in circles which resulted in you being chased around the corridors on your way up to the dance studio. It was fun running about and messing around. You purposely bumped into Taeyeon who joined Yoona in chasing you. The grabbed you when you were off guard, trying to catch your breath. The three of you were hugging and twirling around in circles giggling. The smiling Jaejoong whispered to the amused Donghae “______-ah…she’s opening up to us now”. He nodded and Jaejoong put his arm around his dongsaeng’s shoulder and laughed as they saw you Yoona and Taeyeon trip over each other’s legs and fall over.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
@MyBlackSmile96-DONGSAENG!!! HAHA BOW DOWN TO ME lol joke. Dnt. I'm not evil.. --smirks-- yeah right LOL Oh the girl is ..............ME!!!
I'm 14
I'm Half filipino and half pakistani
I'm not pretty it's probably the angle but thnx > <