[x]...-*Fun*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
Kang Dae saw you were on the verge of tears and was shocked. 'Did I say anything wrong? Oh My God!? People will think I've done something to her!' he thought. You looked up at him and sighed as you slowly wiped your tears with you long sleeve. "Kang-Dae-sshi, can i speak to you...privately?"
"Sure" He opened the door and showed you the way to his office. It was a HUGE mess. There were papers everywhere, piles of files in one corner of the room, a large copying machine in the other. There were two computers but it looked like the other one didn't work because it's wires were on the desk. The pale walls and the blinds in the office reminded you of an office you went to some time ago. Your father said it was an office used by people working their hardest...but they wouldn't have to because they'd end up a failure. It tugged at your heart slightly but you relaxed. "So...______-sshi, w-what was it..you wanted to say?". He chose his words carefully and you couldn't help but smile as his concerned face lit up a bit. "Kang-Dae-sshi...I..urm...I r-ran away from my family...s-so i don't think i can get their signature...Well unless i fraud it", you said as a joke to encourage yourself...all it did was hit reality in your face.
"_____-sshi, do you mind telling me who your parent's are?". You looked up hesitantly and looked away biting your bottom lips hard until it went white. "Don't worry, i won't tell your parents...trust me...i know how it feels".
"What do you mean you know how it feels?"
"Well...urm...I'll tell you when i feel comfortable with it...that okay?"
"...sure".
"So...who exactly are your family?"
You sighed knowing he wouldn't quit even if you knelt down and begged him. "I don't urm...Okay...you know Lee ______- Hotel Chains?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm the heiress". You looked up again at Kang to see him having the same expression as he did before you said who your family was. You waved a hand in front of his and snapped you fingers gaining his attention again. "Sorry", he said, "I didn't hear you". You sighed again.
"I'm the daughter of Lee Jungmin"
This time you waited for a reaction...and that's what you got.
"________-sshi!? You are THE heiress of Lee _______ International Hotel Chain!? You know the one who was kept hidden until a few years ago and all of that!?", all you did was nod...it was all you could do at that time. But before Kang-Dae could scream 'Oh my God' You reached up and covered his mouth.
"Kang-Dae-sshi, please do NOT tell ANYONE this!"
"Why... If you told my Hyungs you'd pass the audition right awa-" You cut him off as you stood like a business woman, the way your mother taught you. Your arms folded, you eyes serious and looking at your victim and your him to one side.
"Kang-Dae-sshi, very few people know of my existence, it surprises me that you know who i am too, but if I happen to make an appearance on the news of how ~~~~ Lee's daughter had run away and is auditioning to become a vocal trainee then my father will have no hesitation to claim that YOU and this company have abducted me. Secondly...," you continued as Kang just watched amazed at how you have two separate personalities in which he didn't know which was real. All of this was acting, "Secondly, like i had mentioned before, very few people know of my existence due to my successful oppa, if i happened to be found by my parents or brother you will be the first person i blame and i will hut down this company...no...i will make sure you will have no place in society again, do i make myself clear?" Kang dae nodded his head like a bobble-head and tried to breathe and look away from your snake like glares. But then he notice your glare softened and you smiled like how you did when the boys and himself introduced them to you. Kang dae stared wondering what had just happened.
"Kang-Dae-sshi, you have to keep that promise okay?" You notice how he wasn't moving and you sighed heavily. "Kang-dae-sshi, don't worry i was acting...well the part about my dad...wasn't so much of an act...actually i don't know?". Kang dae laughed nervously and started to breathe properly. Suddenly his face grew serious with a hint of joy.
"_______-sshi"
"Yeah?"
"You said you can fraud your parents signature...is that true?"
"Where is this going to?"
"You can sign your own papers without your parents!"
"Is that even legal"
He sighed. "You know Yoochun...Park Yoochun, the one you just met?"
"Yeah, the shy-ish one who's blonde?"
"Yeah! He gave in fake information about himself but he still got in because he was flawless in his audition"
"By false information, what exactly did he sa-?"
"He lied about his age"
"Isn't my case a little more serious than Yoochun-sshi's one?"
"Actually they are quite the same AND there are a few runaways here who have talent that the company just HAD to take in". You thought about it. Your own independence by just one signature. You sighed and laughed. "So when can i audition?" Kang dae lifted a hand and asked you to high five it, you did and you felt relieved. He told you that your audition would be in a few days, a week tops. He escorted you back to the room where your friends were patiently and nervously waiting for you. Something sprang in your mind which made you stop at the door of the room. "Kang Dae-sshi, can you make sure Jaejoong-sshi's sister really wouldn't mind me staying over until i get myself an apartment?"
"Sure...Her and i are acquainted and I'm sure she wouldn't mind you over."
"Kamsahamnida". He patted you on the head and waved as he left you to call Jaejoong's older sister. Once you opened the door everyone crowded around you except for a group of girls in the corner who were eyeing you, you thought nothing of it. The group bombarded you with questions which made you feel dizzy realising you hadn't had much to eat. You grabbed your water bottle from your carry-on luggage and drank it all. "Now you can CALMLY ask what you want".
"______-sshi!!!! When are you having your audition!?" Yuri asked you as Taeyeon bounced up and down and Yoona hugged you from behind.
"I'm having it sometime this week or next week."
"Who are you going with?"
"No one I guess"
"Can i come?"
"Hehe, sure you can"
"What about me?"
"You can too"
"And me?"
"You too"
"What!! Me-"
"Anyone who wants to come can come"
"_______-sshi, where do you live?"
"Eh?" You looked at Hyukkie who had a cheeky grin on his face, you looked over your shoulder and saw Jaejoong nod and mouth 'You can tell them'. "I'm staying over at Jaejoong-sshi's unnie's house until i get myself an apartment". The girls' mouths dropped open in an 'O' shape and the boys shouted "WHAT!?". You got shocked but you repeated it. The girls grabbed your arms and asked you if you were telling the truth. "Yeah, Kang-Dae-sshi said i am until i get an apartment..." Yoona and Taeyeon looked at each other nervously. "Why what's wrong with that?" you ask curious of the overreacted reaction. Sung-mi sighed and held your shoulder as she twirled your hair slightly.
"______-sshi, you're going to be staying over one of the hottest boy's temporary home for the next few days..."
"Jaejoong-sshi? I just met him...He's...He's not a casanova is he!?" You asked nervously.
"NO!" All the girls said at the same time which shocked you a bit. "Look, ______-sshi, we love you right...you're new and we want to protect you and we have nothing against you living in Kim Mikyung's house for the mean time but Su-yeon worships Jaejoong-ah...so she might come to get you"
"Come on...she's can't be that bad~"
"You have no clue..."
"Just watch you're back from now until you get yourself an apartment"
"Urm Okay~!...but who is she...Su-yeon i mean." The Taeyeon pointed behind you and you took a quick glance and saw a girl in the middle with her arms folded and two other girls talking to her...she was obviously not listening. "I'm guessing she'd the one in the middle" Yuri nodded. You sighed...again with the random girl who hated you. ARGH! You was about to leave the room in frustration until Junsu grabbed your arm out of nowhere from the crowd of girls surrounding you. He dragged you to the group of boys who were giggling and the girls just followed shrugging the shoulders, the girls except for Su-yeon's clique. Yunho put a hand around your shoulders and you looked up at him seeing him smile. "______-sshi, let's all go out tonight, I mean there's a place where we ALWAYS hang out whenever something good happens".
"It's also the place we go to when we get a new person joining our crew."
"Wait...I haven't officially joined yet...?"
"We're not talking about being trainees silly..." You looked at Leetuk curiously.
"When we say crew... we mean you're a new friend... so we've GOT to have fun and listen to you sing."
"S-sing? We're going to go to a Karaoke bar aren't we?"
"YUP!!" Junsu started to jump up and down and Yoona joined him. The dragged you out and got permission from Kang Dae to have the rest of the night off. Before you left you glanced over at Su-yeon and asked if she wanted to come, she glared at you and looked away looking into a compact mirror padding her nose with powder. You shrugged and walked outside of the building with the large group of friends. Yoona and Taeyeon held your hands and Yuri fixed your hair from the back. Jaejoong and Changmin looked over their shoulders to see you happily smiling and Jaejoong said, "______-ah! Call me Oppa" You nodded and all the boys said the same things...all the ones who were older than you, and you promised all the younger ones that you'd call their names friendily, the girls did the same, asking you to call them unnie and dongsaeng's. It was funny. Yoochun turned around and started to walk backwards, he caught your attention and said "Trust me ______-noona, this is going to be FUN!"
"Yeah, I can tell". You giggled and smiled. For the first time in most of your life you smiled from the heart... the boys started to blush and some girls envied your beauty, but your personality was too kind to hate. 'So much Fun' you thought.