[x]...-*Miss Independent*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
Ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabba
Ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabba
Neon alggamalgga alggamalgga neomu yebbeun miina
Nal michyeotdago malhaedo nan niga jotda miina
Nuga jeonhaejweo my baby, to my baby naega yeogi itdago malya
Gidalinda malya (Baby, you turn it up now)

BONAMANA!!!!

---------------
Jaejoong POV
---------------

--CLANK-- Oh my goodness. Unnie is so clumsy. Can she not let a person sleep for damn sake!? She's so noisy... it's bad enough I'm sleeping on the couch but she has to wake me up with noises... and a very... very good smell. She has NEVER made something... which smelt good like this. WoW! This smell is so nice, sweet and another kind wafting in. Curious I open my eyes and rub them. I walk over to the kitchen and i see a familiar figure in front of the cooker... then in front of the sink then taking something out of the fridge and back to the cooker again. "____-ah!?" ____-ah looked at me as she was stirring something in the pot. She was wearing the same clothes as last night but she had her hair tied up and her face looked refreshed.
"Oh! Jaejoong-oppa! Good morning!" She smiled brightly as she faced her cooking, putting it on two plates. "I didn't wake you up did I?". Yes.
"No, it smells nice. What're you making?"
"Thanks, I'm making an English breakfast... I hope Mikyung-unnie, will enjoy it" She looked distressed as she scrambled two eggs and added salt and pepper. I couldn't help but smile.
"Why are you cooking breakfast though? You're the guest, let me do it...okay?" I walked over to her but she gently pushed me away and sighed.
"Oppa, it's bad enough that you're letting me stay over here but i can't handle being a burden to you and Mikyung-unnie.", she put the bread in the toaster and dusted her hands as she started to make some salad or something, "So the least i can do is help out around the house or do the shopping or help with other things whenever you need it". She was such an independent person, i couldn't believe there were girls like this. This is unbelievable... Min Duel lae isn't like this, all she does is sit there on the couch and watch television... some girlfriend...? I felt two hands push me out of the kitchen to find ____-ah making sure i was completely out.
"Oppa, please sit or get ready. Anything you do normally, just let me be responsible here." I sighed and nodded at her stubbornness. Before i could say something she asked me if i could wake up unnie... waking up late is bad for the health.
------------------
2nd person
------------------
As you set the table for Mikyung and Jaejoong, Jaejoong went to wake his older sister up. She snored softly under the duvet. Jaejoong took a quick glance at the clock, 11:36, this was late for a girl he thought. None of his other older sisters woke up this late unless they had a REALLY long night. He slowly woke her up. "mmmmm! Jaejoong get lost!"
"Unnie, hurry up. It's late."
"AND!?"
"____-ah says it's bad for your health..." Mikyung's eyes shot open and gave Jaejoong the best so-that's-how-it-is-huh? kind of look she could give. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
"______-ah told you to wake me up because it's bad for my health?"
"Yeah...And?"
"Since when do you listen to a girl who's you 'friend'?"
"Since now, now get up she made us breakfast"
"WHAT!?"
"Yeah i know, i didn't expect that..."
"Why are you here!? Go help her!!"
"She kicked me out!"
"Then go take a shower THEN HELP HER"
"but-"
"No buts! Sheesh Jae, i never thought you'd treat a girl like this... I thought your sister's and I have taught you how to treat a girl!?"
"Yeah you have and I'm going to go before you start shouting at me randomly again.", he said before quickly escaping to the bathroom where he took a VERY quick but good shower, changed and headed downstairs. His sister followed and saw a FEAST on her dining table. You smiled and bowed as Mikyung sat down next to her dumbfounded brother staring at all the mouth watering food laid out in front of the three of them.
"W-what is all t-this _____-sshi?"
She saw a type of breakfast she hadn't seen before... she didn't think she had the ingredients to make any of this.
"Unnie, I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay here in your house and being a burden. Please allow me to help you with house work or any other things you need help with."
"_____-sshi... you don't have to do th-"
"I know, it's just my nature" You giggled and smiled as you gently forced Mikyung onto her seat and put food onto the plates of Jaejoong and his sister. Mikyung stared and wondered how you had gotten the ingredients but ignored it. Jaejoong just stared at the food and bit by bit tasted and savoured each bite. You looked at them anxious.
"Is... Is it good?"
"____-ah! It's delicious!!
"Really!?"
"Yeah you have to teach me it okay?"
"Okay Jaejoong-Oppa! I have other recipes as well if you want?"
"...If you want to teach me you can! 'cause i wouldn't mind one bit" The two of you smiled brightly as Jaejoong took more and more bites. Mikyung watched the two of you getting along well. It was weird how her own brother would actually be interested in cooking... He hated chores, especially girly ones. She smiled softly to her self and reminded herself of something.
"_____-sshi-"
"Unnie, can you call me _____-ah, or dongsaeng... it sounds weird if someone calls me _____-sshi..." you shifted slightly but smiled shyly.
"Okay... _____-ah, Jaejoong said he'll give you a tour of Seoul today. He mentioned you were new here so..."
"Umm... Okay... actually I've lived here before. It's just i had to move around because of my dad's busine- I mean dad's parent's"
"Oh.. what happened?"
"Urm... They're old and growing ill so my dad told me we would go look after them..." Jaejoong looked at you slightly confused, he had caught on the sudden -change- of words in your previous sentence but decided not to press on it. He remembered you saying something about the _____ Lee hotel chains. After a while of chatting with Mikyung she sent you upstairs to change and shower after realising you were still in your clothes from last night. You wanted to stay to clean up but they insisted you go and change. Mikyung said you officially start as a helper tomorrow, today You're just a guest. As you were changing you heard a knock on the door. You asked the person to come in, it was Mikyung.
"Unnie?"
"_____-ah, I have to get to work. Thanks a lot for breakfast! I'll see you two later okay?" Mikyung ran out of the house before you can reply leaving you shocked but you continued to change and headed downstairs.
----------------------
Jaejoong POV
----------------------
I was on the sofa where i slept last night... surprisingly comfortably rather then the times I've slept here. I was watching television, HOT was on and i couldn't take my eyes off of them. They were so good. How they danced was awesome and their voices were incredible. I heard someone coming downstairs, expecting it to be _____-ah i turned the television off and stood up dusting the couch making it clean. I turned around to see her by the stairs wearing a beige quarter sleeve top, dark short shorts which stopped at half of your thigh and brown ceaser sandals (the ones which goes criss cross over your legs). She looked stunning. It was amazing how a person could look. I can't imagine how she'd look in formal clothing...Wait... urm never mind what i just thought just now. ERASE! ERASE! Okay... _____-ah looked... pretty.
"Oppa? Is something wrong?"
"HUH!? -cough- no, no... shall we go?"
"Urm... okay? But where exactly are we going?" She said as she headed for the door, me following her. She quickly looked at the small mirror hanging and replaced a stray hair strand. I did the same making sure i didn't look like a pathetic guy after this girl.
"I'll just refresh your memory today... Just so you know what roads to get to the company, what roads to get to the mall or back home." I stretched and she giggled.
"Okay Oppa!" I shut the door and turned around to see her looking up at the sky. The light shone on her, not even the sun can actually beat the shine she illuminates from her smile. I sighed. This is going to be a fun day with ____-ah.
----------------------------------------------------------
Okaii.... No comments yet besides poster people.....
Kinda sad......
If I don't have at least ONE comment on the story and on how i should continue this then i'm deleting this story T^T

Even ONE!

Bye

-goes to cry-