[x]...-*Prize*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
Yay glad people like new background
Please read my other fic... well the forewards and intro of the other fic -- /Henna002/
Here's the promised story
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Youngwoon plugged in the CD player and clapped his hand twice to gain attention. “I, Youngwoon, am the MC of this Dance battle”
“Yah! Get the video recorder I’m SO going to watch this later on, plus we’ve got an MC” Yoochun said as Jaejoong quickly got the recorder off of the shelf and tossed it to Jaejoong.
“A really bad MC that is” Heechul said snickering. A shoe flew across the studio and hit Heechul on the head. Youngwoon and Jongwoon started to laugh, it was all being recorded by Kibum who was relaxing and leaning against his bag which was full of clothes and books. A hand shot up and started to wave around.
“I want to be an MC too!!!” Jungsoo said with pleading eyes… To think he was one of the eldest in the group of people inside the large studio.
“Okay then, come on up!” Youngwoon said gleefully, Jungsoo skipped up to him and got his hair brush and used it as a mic whilst Youngwoon got his sausage which was wrapped in plastic out of his bag and used it as a mic, he was going to eat it for lunch. The two MC’s faced the camera Kibum was holding and smiled as if they were professional.
“This is SO going on my CYworld” Junsu said jumping up and down, Siwon gave him a high five in agreement.
“Okay, ladies and gentlemen today is our first dance battle we, the trainees, are having this year”
“We know our sunbaes have had dance off’s and singing contests in the past so, we shall be the next in line to join them!” The people who were in the studios applauded and shouted and whistled acting like they were in an actual recording studio.
“So, these are the rules we have just made up 3 seconds ago mentally” Jungsoo said giving a ‘V’ sign. Youngwoon sighed and smiled remembering he was being recorded.
“Rule one. There will be no physical contact between the two.” Jungsoo looked at Youngwoon to continue. Their mental wave lengths were at the same level… they could practically communicate just by looking at each other.
“Rule two! No one eats my sausage” Youngwoon was expecting people to laugh at his remark but there wasn’t any reaction. You got up, Kibum saw you and the camera faced you. You had a hand on your hip and you started to smile.
“Youngwoon-oppa… You’re cold jokes are really making us freeze did you know that?” You stuck your tongue out. Youngwoon pouted and crossed his arms.
“You try being MC, it’s hard you know!” He shouted on the verge of his fake tears. Cheers started to rise telling you to go up and take Youngwoon’s place. You nodded and walked up to Youngwoon, grabbed his sausage and pushed him, gently, like how you did to Jaejoong before, to sit down next to Jongwoon who squished him like a teddy bear. You giggled and turned around to face Jungsoo.
“Hello Oppa!”
“Hi there missy” He winked at you. You turned to face the camera and walked up to it.
“I’ll show you how to be a proper MC Youngwoon-oppa!” You gave a thumbs up and walked away from the camera and the blushing Kibum who was behind it to link arms with the willing Jungsoo.
“So! Because Youngwoon-oppa was trying to be funny, he got kicked off the set” you spoke into the sausage pretending it to be a mic.
“The second rule, you introduce yourself with your full name, your preferred stage name… and the song you want to dance to” You said taking out your iPod and connecter lead to plug in to the CD player.
“Wow, are you confident enough you have the songs the contestants request on your iPod ______-sshi” Jungsoo said using formality in his speech.
“Try me” You said with a confident smirk lying on your lips. Jaejoong’s hand shot up and Kibum, the now camera man, focused the camera on him.
“Yes sir, which song?”
“H.O.T’s Line up!” Jaejoong said enthusiastically. You smiled as you walked over to the CD player plugged in your iPod and played the requested song.
“Oh WOW! _______-sshi actually HAS the requested song! Who else, try a random one! She hasn’t been in Korea in a while so she wouldn’t know our sunbaes who have just debuted right?”
“YEAH!” the ‘audience’ cheered. You rolled your eyes and smiled.
“Yeah yeah, come one let’s get on with the battle” You said winking at the camera making Kibum smile again. The ‘ex MC’ stood up with a hand on his hip looking stuck up.
“Wait wait wait, what do we get if we win?”
“You get a date with ______-ah” your partner MC said. You felt your eyes widen and blood rush to your face, you couldn’t help but let your head hang and let out a HUGE sigh.
“Jungsoo-oppa, what do you think you’re doing? Using me as a prop...” You whispered the last part and snickers around you.
“It was to get the competitors excited!” Jungsoo said pumping his fist in the air gaining laughter from the crowds, you laughed along with them.
“Still Oppa, that’s just mean” You pouted cutely. Heechul stood up and put his hand against his him.
“I wanna challenge people here and ______-ah my prize, araso?” Suddenly Sungmin pointed an accusing finger at Heechul with a pout.
“Hyung, you shouldn’t call a girl ‘my prize” You smiled at Sungmin’s gentleness until he continued his sentence, “Because she’s my prize”
“So much for the help Sungmin-oppa” You said with your head down in defeat. “Alright, okay I’ll be the ‘prize’…” You trailed off as you heard boys saying ‘Yes’ and Yoona and Taeyeon punching them in the side, “BUT!” you said continuing hearing groans like the time you played the game at the Karaoke bar, “My date has to be with me at all times possible, and let me pay also be with me all day”
“That’s not bad~” Sungmin said jumping up and down.
“Yeah not bad at all” Hyukjae said his chin as he stood up in front of the camera and next to you and Jungsoo.
“Urm? I guess we have our first contestant?” You said confused a bit.
“Hell Yeah!”
“Here’s where the real battle starts” Jungsoo said winking at the camera.
“Guy’s battery is running out.” Kibum whispered with furrowed eyebrows. Out of panic you just said what MC’s say normally when there’s a problem or they need a toilet break.
“Okay, like Jungsoo-oppa said, the real battle starts… But come back after the break” On cue the video recorder died and the studio was filled with the roaring laughter of the ‘audience’, the ‘MC’s’, the ‘contestant’ and the ‘camera man’. Kibum quickly got his camcorder charger out of his bag with the help of Donghae. Jaejoong and Changmin quickly got some beverages for the audience and themselves. Meanwhile, whilst Hyukjae was practising and you were discussing MC stuff with Jungsoo which made you laugh, the door swung open…
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
--GASP-- WHO DID YOU ALL SEE!?

LOL

Aww people don't like Jaejoong in the bg?

T_T

LOL i still love him but i love donghae too. Honestly i'm torn between Jae and Hae!
@Purple Lilly: LOL glad yu like the poster ^^ Bummer the images weren't the ones i chose but it stil looks fine ^^ Im also glad yur stil commenting

--Boom boom buboom boom-- <

@MyBlackSmile: UPDATED!! --COMMENT ^^V
@Naomi<3BigBang: UPDATED!! -- COMMENT .... <3