---Not Chapter-- [x]--Milky White Kim Heechul--[x]

No other melody [together repost]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HEECHUL-OPPA!!

To oppa!
If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have been interested in Super Junior because i saw a clip of Brother Band or something and you were imitating DBSK and i thought you were HILARIOUS! Oppa, seriously you're like THE absolute princess of fairytales. LOL. Even though i'm not a really old fan of SUJU, i will admit that i used to dislike Super junior. I thought that they treated DBSK as rivals, i thought that it was because DBSK were on top of asia SUJU kept trying hard. But then i saw a post of how you defended Yunho-oppa in regards to the.. the poison. I felt wrong for judging super junior before i knew them. Yunho-oppa and DBSK-oppas must be grateful for having such good friends. Good friends that they would risk their entire image for right. Hankyung-oppa misses you. I know that. You were the only one who understood him to the fullest. Even though you acted like you loved to tease each other and pull pranks on each other 24/7 it was the fact you loved each other 24/7 made me really 'fall' for your personality. It's not that i don't love you but i love you as an oppa. Because you're protective, you're special, you're bold and what not. Oppa keep on living to the fullest. ELF is here to support you and the other 14 oppas. You all deserve love.

Please look after yourselves
Please look after your Dongsaengs + Hyung ><

Love Henna

<3