No other melody

No other melody [together repost]
“I said I pick Donghae-oppa”
“WHY!?”
“Because his one was REALLY cute” You said giggling, then your face turned serious and you faced Eunhyuk whose head was hanging low. “Oppa!”
“NEH!?”
“It’s not like I didn’t like your dance!”
“Yeah,” Leeteuk scoffed, “She literally couldn’t speak”
“Oppa…Shut up” You said with a slightly tinted face, “Anyways, Eunhyukkie~! We can go out some other time, araso?” you said cutely hoping to ‘seduce’ him again to make him happy and… it worked. You saw him smiling which made you smile.
“Eugh stop flirting, the camera is still on you, yah know that?” Heechul spat in jealousy because of the close connection of you and Eunhyuk. Jaejoong got up and went towards the camera whilst grabbing your hand pulling you with him to the camera where Leeteuk was. “
“Well, that’s it for today… a very short dance battle…” You rolled your eyes at his silliness but a very good point was taken note of.
“Jaejoong-hyung… when did you become an MC.”
“Since this ‘battle’ is taking and dragging on it’s time.”
“Oppa… go sit down please” you said pretending to have a headache. You pointed to the spot he left when he got up and you pinched the bridge of your nose. Everyone laughed as he sat back down, and like Eunhyuk, with his head hanging low.
“There you have it! The first dance battle… or should we say the first stage of the dance battle”
“How about the next time we do this we have a singing and dancing battle?” you said jumping up and down.
“Yeah! maybe.”
“And the next time after we can do a group battle”
“Yes ______-ah we can do tha-“
“And the next we can have a FASHION SHOW” you said OBVIOUSLY hyperactive. Before you could say anything, Jaejoong got up again, without you knowing and grabbed the sausage which was still in your hands, unwrapped it and stuffed it in your mouth. You were about to speak when you choked on Kangin’s lunch. You looked down to see half a sausage hanging from your mouth. You bit the sausage and held the remainder in your hand. “Jaejoong-oppa… You didn’t have to go that far…”
“You wouldn’t have kept quiet”
“You could have said”
“You’re stubborn” You glared at him and looked at Leeteuk who patted your head.
“Let’s end this short battle and have a multi-choice one next time” Leeteuk said to the camera…which was still on –Poor Kibum-oppa–
“Multi-choice?” You said with a hint of excitement.
“Yeah, you can pick what you want to show people. I mean if people are embarrassed to dance then they can sing, or play the instrument. We’ll make it fair and like an actual talent show.” You smiled and nodded in agreement. By looking at you, everyone else followed. It was sort of an unexpected thing for the guy in the back.
“Bye bye SME’s got talent watchers” You said cutely acting like you’re a little kid. Everyone laughed and joined in saying ‘Bye bye~’ in an aegyo type of tone. You winked at Kibum which was the signal to switch of the low battery camera. He did so as everyone waved to the camera. Once it switched of you fell on the floor and massaged your legs a bit. Then you crawled to Kangin who was putting Yoochun in a headlock. He looked at you, you held the sausage up to his face.
“Mianhae…” Kangin let go of Yoochun and looked at you, then the sausage, then back at you.
“Hahahaha! ______-ah! You’re sooo cute!” He said pulling you into a sudden hug. Heechul came and separated you from him and Yunho came and prevented Kangin from getting any closer to hug/squish you. Once he calmed down he looked at you and smiled.
“______-ah you can have that” You smiled at his generosity but pouted after.
“…I don’t feel like havi-”
“CAN I HAVE IT!?” Changmin and Yesung said at the same time. They glared at each other.
“I said it first!” They both said at the same time again.
“Stop it!” Same time again.
“YOU STOP IT!”
“NO YOU”
“YOU’RE DOING IT AGAIN!!!” You stepped back from the two where the aura was much lighter. You whispered to Jaejoong.
“Are they always like this?” Jaejoong sighed as he watched the two say the same things over and over again.
“Only when there’s food involved…” You nodded, then you walked closer to the two and grabbed onto their wrists.
“Why don’t you just half it with each other…I’m sure you’re going to eat later on so just think of it as a snack…” They nodded. Using your fingers you halved the already eaten sausage and gave Changmin the bigger, end knowing how gluttonous he is. Changmin and Yesung ate it happily and high fived each other. But then Yesung realised something and sat down in a corner with his head on his knees. Confused, everyone gathered around the unique boy.
“Oppa…what’s wrong?” He looked up at you and blushed, then looked back down.
“...In…ect…ki…s” You bent down and Junsu kept on poking him, normally her would laugh but there was no reaction. You poked his head.
“Oppa? I can’t hear you…” You looked at Yesung and sighed. Jaejoong held your shoulder and bent down to face Yesung.
“You can tell you’re hyung right?” Yesung looked at Jaejoong, then you then back down and nodded. Jaejjong went closer to Yesung so he could whisper. Everyone was seriously worried until Jaejoong’s expression changed 180 degrees and he started to laugh so hard tears were in his eyes and he was on the floor holding his stomach.
“YOU SAID YOU WOULDN’T LAUGH!!” Yesung said on the verge of tears. Jaejoong squeezed his cheeks and did a baby face. Once again you punched him in the stomach. He winced in pain and looked at you.
“It’s rude to laugh at someone you know?”
“Yeah but he’s soo cute!”
“Leave me alone!!!” You sighed and faced Yesung.
“So you wanna tell me what this was about?” He sighed too and buried his head under his arms. “I’m taking that as a yes” Junsu looked at you and smirked.
“Since when did you get so demanding?” He asked you, you looked up at him and smiled.
“I’m not worse than Heechul-oppa”
“YAH!” You simply ignored him causing some laughter as you face Yesung again, Yoona and Taeyeon kept on poking him making him giggle, better reaction than before.
“OKAY! Okay…” He looked at you with tainted cheeks.
“You… gave me the bit… where you bit off…indirect kiss” Silence… Suddenly the whole room was filled with laughter, Yoona and Taeyeon resisted to squish Yesung to death because of his cuteness but Kangin and Yunho put him in a head lock and started to attack him…you couldn’t stop laughing… No one noticed the man leave the room, remember…the man at the back of the room.
---------------------------
Man’s POV
---------------------------
Incredible. There is actually a person who is able to do that. That girl, in the shortest period everyone has known her, she has influenced everyone to train harder whilst enjoying themselves. In my 21 years if training teenagers, their enthusiasm drains after a year or two of training, thinking they won’t debut to the point they give up. But for a girl who hasn’t even joint the company yet can make a whole group of people feel so alive. Great impression so far… Judging will take place after tomorrow. I’m sure she’ll pass, as the judge, I’ll make sure she passes in any section be it singing, acting, dancing, composing whatever. We need to have life in this dying company…
------------------------------
You’re POV
------------------------------

Yesung-oppa is soo innocent!! Note to self:
Always give him the part you bit off to see his reaction again
SME is getting more and more entertaining. I can’t believe I didn’t run away sooner. All this about Leeteuk-oppa and his MCing, Kangin-oppa looks like a hungry raccoon when he’s head locking Yesung. I love this place. After calming down, everyone started to feel bored. I had to go toilet…so yeah. I asked Yoona where the toilet was and she told me it was a left from the room, then go straight then a right then it would be in front of me… I went out and followed her instructions, there was a toilet and an empty music room with a piano in it. After I came back from the toilet, I went into the music room and looked at piano. Memories of when mum used to teach me classical songs from composers like Mozart and Bach… that was until she began to be busy with the stupid hotel chain. I suddenly have the urge to play it… It won’t hurt if I play a few notes right? Okay… as I sit down on the stool I hear someone walk past, they’re probably off to the toilet to so i ignore them.
--------------------------------
Jaejoong POV
--------------------------------
________-ah’s taking long in the toilet I wonder if she got lost or not… it would be weird if I went into the ladies room to see if she’s there. I should just wait outside… Wait? What’s that sound? A piano? I walk over to the music practise room we used to have and I see a girl there. She looks familiar. A song. She’s playing a song… The keys of the piano are played so gently she seems like an angel. The tune so delicate it sounds like even a pin drop can damage the melody. The treble of the tune is slow, peaceful and calming compared to the fast tempo bass clef. It brings peace to the mind. Why do I feel like crying? This tune is like something my mother used to sing to me, my adoptive one, she would still sing it to me… but when she told me, I fell into depression so much… she was so stressed so she stopped. I miss her singing. I hate this feeling, but I can’t get enough of it. I hate it to the point I want to kill myself for ever being born, for being adopted, for meeting my adoptive parents. What if my real parents come and get me? I thought I locked these feelings away. This song feels like the key to my mind. It’s like no other melody… I gotta get out of here.
---------------------------------
You’re POV
---------------------------------

I should stop now and go back before people start thinking I have constipation > < LOL
Okii Next chappi is:
Jae's jealousy?
Duel lae's hurt?
Donghae's date?
YOU PICK!
Or i can have all three teehee