[x]...-*Game*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
The group stopped and entered a large Karaoke bar which had a very expensive looking interior. 'My God, how are we going to pay for all of us?'. Yoochun sensed your hesitation and smiled, you looked at him and gave him a confused look. "_____-ah, don't worry. My cousin owns this place...we can get in for free."
"Eh? really~!?" Your eyes lit up in excitement as all of you checked in. Your friends took you to a room where everyone crowded in. It was small...really small. You watched the boys as they started to do something to a wall. You turned to Taeyeon. "Urm...shouldn't we get a bigger room...and what are the boys doing?"
"hehe...yeah we'll get a bigger room...after the boys finish off it'll be more than big."
"Okay then?" You watched the boys banging and pushing against a wall until all of you heard a big crack. Yoochun, Yunho and Junsu looked and nodded at each other and on the count of three they kicked the entire wall down. Yunho and Yoochun were somewhat skilled and did a taekwando kind of move whilst Junsu just did it as if he was kicking a punching bag...but really hard. The entire wall collapsed and you were expecting a large bang and the manager of the place to come kick you out but there wasn't any. You opened your eyes and saw a HUGE "secret" room of some sort. You started to smile. "Wah~! so big."
"Told you"
"I thoug-"
"You thought we were vandalising?"
"w-well...yeah...sorry."
"Don't worry ______-ah, we get that reaction a lot...now LETS CELEBRATE _____-AH'S UNOFFICIAL MEMBERSHIP OF THE TRAINEES"
"AND HER OFFICIAL FRIENDSHIP TOWARDS US"
"AND HOW ME AND ______-AH ARE GOING OUT"
"SHUT UP HYUKKIE" Junsu landed a punch on Hyukjae's arm. Everything felt so in place. You had the freedom to do anything, no body strangling you anymore. You entered the room and Changmin lead you to a high chair which was the same colour as the secret room...blue. The neon lights flashing making you dizzy a bit as you adjusted to the lighting but everything was okay as you sat down. Yuri got up on a table and shouted for everyone's attention. "Okay, we all know why we're here right? for supporting and encouraging _____-ah through the music industry. But we have to celebrate hard tonight and...we have to let her play THAT game." You looked at Yuri uneasily and she grinned like a cheshire cat.
"What game?"
"THE game"
"What is 'THE' game?"
"The game all newbies have to play" Taeyeon copied Yuri and smiled evily which made you even more worried.
"What...what do you have to do?"
"Anything we ask you have to answer it HONESTLY...otherwise when we find out you won't be in the circle anymore." your heart dropped like a stone. Will you be able to tell them you ran away, left your family who owns Lee ______-chain of hotels, that you're a rich girl and that it is a high possibility that you won't make it in this industry because of the hold that your parent's have on you. How exactly will you say that. You looked up carefully up to see eager and anticipation on their faces. You sighed. "Okay"
"YES!!!" all of them cheered.
"BUT!" they all groaned which made you sad a bit but you understood why they did that.
"But...only on one condition"
"Go on?"
"If i don't want to answer the question yet...i mean if i feel i can't answer it at the moment...can i pass until i can tell all of you?" There was silence in the room, you felt that they were looking at you weirdly. Then you felt a familiar warmth on your shoulder, you looked up to see Jaejoong looking at you worriedly. "_____-ah...last thing we want is for you to force us to tell you because you feel like you have to. We'll just ask normal stuff..." He looked over to the rest of the people and they nodded hurriedly. You giggled as you saw Junsu pulling Hyukkie's hair and making him nod. Jaejoong's expression changed as he took the seat next to you and put his arm over your shoulder pulling you in slightly. It felt really warm. You let yourself be held by a...stranger (?) to be honest you didn't know him yet but it felt like you knew exactly what he was like. When you started to laugh at Leetuk's and Yunho's random dancing Junsu started to sing. 'Whoa...he has such a squeaky voice', you thought. Once Junsu calmed down and Leetuk and Yunho were out of breath, everyone gathered around you and they sat down on the floor or pillows or leaned against one another leaving you and Jaejoong on the tall stools. "Urm?"
"Time for the game" Jaejoong whispered in your ear as he took is arm from your shoulders. "Oh...okay...who want's to ask first?" you smiled wryly and saw nearly everyone's hands shot up. You started to laugh and pointed at Hyukkie, slightly out of eagerness...to see if he would make everyone laugh again. "Okay..._____-ah...I'm being TOTALLY serious but...are you single?" You saw most of the boys shoot their heads around to see if you had any hesitation to answer. Jaejoong sighed and aimed a glass coaster on HyukJae's head.
"Didn't i say nothing uncomfortable you idiot?"
"No, no it's okay...better than what i was expecting i tell you that." You reassured Jaejoong who sighed and smiled as he sat down with the rest of the group.
"Yeah...I'm single". You saw a lot of boys giving each other high fives and felt nervous but Yoona reassured you and said you looked beautiful, it was hard to imagine you without a boy friend. You couldn't help but laugh at Changmin who had bags of chips in his hands and atleast two bottles of fizzy drinks beside him. "Next question?" You picked Yoochun.
"Where are you from?"
"Hmm...I've been living in London for a quarter of my life, then America for another quarter and then in Japan for a third of my life." Junsu raised his hand but said the question anyways.
"Can you say something in English?"
"I know", interrupted Heechul, "Why don't Yoochunnie and ______-ah, have a conversation?"
"Yoochun-sshi, you know how to speak english?" You asked put of curiosity.
"Owch....i swear i told you to call me 'Oppa?"
"Yoochun...o-oppa..." The boys squealed at how cute you were and the girls hugged you because of your shyness. Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin (who was still eating), Yunho and Yoochun, kept their composure but smiled and giggled. "Urm...Yoochun...-o-oppa, do you know english?"
"I've lived in America too" You gasped.
"Really!? Where?"
"ia...Fairfax ia"
"OMO! So do i...i mean did."
"Really? Whoa...what a coincidence."
"Yeah! Haha...that's funny"
"ENOUGH WITH THE FLIRTING AND TALK IN ENGLISH DAMMIT" Hyukkie shouted before Junsu stuffed a banana in his mouth choking him.You looked at Yoochun who sighed and stood up.
"Yoochun-oppa...what am i meant to say?" You said in fluent english. Your accent was a hint of british and a hint of american...no trace of Korean. Yoochun looked shocked slightly but then smiled more softly.
"You're already talking in English aren't you?"
"Urm...well..yeah. Oh! Which school did you go to back in Fairfax?"
"I went to Oxford middle school in London and then I went to Chantilly High school in Fairfax...only for a year or two though".
"No way!" Yoochun's mouth was like 'OoO'
"No way what?"
"I went to CHS back in fairfax...How weird?" You giggled...the boys started tog et envious and the girls started to get curious. Yoochun was pulled back down by DongHae who glared at him.
"END OF CONVO!" DongHae shouted into Yoochun's ear making him wince.
"Hehehe...DongHae-oppa, calm down." DongHae glared at Yoochun again who stuck his tongue out before he looked at you and apologised. "Any more questions?"
"Me! Me! Pick Me!" Leetuk screeched. You laughed again and all the girls followed.
"Yeah?"
"Where do you live?"
"I swear i've already answered that?"
"No, You told the girls that, not the boys" Yoona said. You sighed...
"I'm looking for an apartment at the moment but I'm staying over Mikyung-unnie's house...i think?" You pouted and looked up confused thinking if she would allow you to stay over her house for the next couple of days.
"Wait wait wait wait wait!" You looked back at Leetuk. "Mikyung-unnie...as in Kim Mikyung...?" The boys gasped and the girls waited for the next bit of the sentence, others hid behind you waiting for the boys...possibly deadly, reaction. "You mean...Jaejoongie's" he continued.
"Sister...older sister." Jaejoong interrupted and sighed. You nodded in agreement and smiled warily before Jaejoong got attacked in all kinds of playful ways by the boys. "You rascal! Having a chick over your house!", "If you do anything to ______-ah I'll personally arrange your funeral", "You kept everything to yourself right! YOU THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T FIND OUT". You saw Jaejoong struggling to get out of the crowd and out of worry you ran over to where Jaejoong was and laughed. "Oppa, you okay in there?"
"Do...-I, l-look okay?" He asked sarcastically.
"You look perfect, well i'm going now". You giggled, as you stood up you felt a hand grab your ankle.
"YAH! _____-ah, you can't just leave your oppa to die can you!?"
"But you look fine under the boys"
"AH! HYUKJAE YOU BASTARD GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF THERE!" You started to laugh harder as the girls started to giggle. Jaejoong looked at you with pleading eyes, like a puppy's eyes and you looked back at him. You sighed and patted DongHae's back who was lying down on top of HyukJae, who was lying on Leetuk, who was lying on Junsu and Changmin all leading to Jaejoong. DongHae looked at you and winked. You giggled again. You pushed him off slowly and said "DongHae-oppa, thanks for your concern but if this goes any longer i think Kibum said about the funeral might actually be true."
"Are you sure? You have to get me off of this Rascal if you want him to breathe" You sighed.
"Oppa, are you all sure you want me to do this? I've learnt martial arts before?" You bluffed slightly but you did have a few lessons on it. You changed your expression again, the fierce one, the believable one. The all stared up at you and one by one the came off of Jaejoong who you helped up. You laughed so hard at how they reacted. "You guys can't tell which is my true personality can you?"
"WAS THAT ACTING!?"
"Uh-huh!"
"REALLY!? 'CAUSE OMFG YOU SCARED ME!!"
"...s-sorry...i didn't mean to"
"You're a GREAT actress!! OMG!" Junsu got you into a headlock which made you struggle. You couldn't get out of it and Jaejoong looked at you teasingly. You gave him the same look as the boys started to crowd and tickle you.
"J-jaejoong-Oppa!!! Help me please!!"
"How you doing in there?"
"Absolutely PERFECT" you said sarcastically, he smirked and waved.
"If you are then you don't need my help, do you?" He walked away cheekily joining the girls who glared at him for leaving you in the mess.
"FINE!" you shouted after him. "Yoona-unnie, Tae-unnie, Yuri-ah! HELP ME PLEASE THEY'RE MURDERING ME!!!" You screamed but it trailed off by your laughter. The found your tickle spot. The three girls sighed and giggled as they walked up to you and the boys who were harassing you (joke harassing that is).
"Taeyeon..."
"Yup! I got it." She counted '1...2...3' to herself before she kicked Junsu's large making him fall to the ground and Yuri and Yoona joined in hitting and scolding the boys as Sung-mi and a few other girls grabbed you and fixed your hair. You turned around to see the girls sitting on top of the pile of boys victoriously.
"_______-ah", Yoona said, "We've SO got to teach you about self defense. I mean your acting was amazing but you can't keep on doing that to the boys."
"You've already told them your trick so it won't work as much as it did."
"Okay, unnie. But you have to teach me."
"Deal!" You walked towards Jaejoong and stuck your tongue out shocking him a bit but he smiled gently.
"Jaejoong-oppa?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to get you back for that" You made a peace sign and headed for the ladies room, Yoona, Yuri and Taeyeon stuck their tongues out at the boys then flipped a finger at Jaejoong. They giggled and mouthed 'joking' as the followed you to the restrooms.
"Life in SME just got a bit more fun don't you think guys?" He asked the group of boys who were still piled up on top of each other in defeat who groaned. Yunho and Changmin laughed as the girls tried to help the pile up. "Jaejoong-hyung", yoochun said, "I think you can take this as a yeah...and we SO need to get ______-ah to sing late on." The two nodded and gave each other high fives with a cheeky grin. 'For you to get me back ______-ah, I'll be waiting~!' Jaejoong thought mischievously
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was re-reading this fic so i can get into the mood of the next chappy and realised that it was a double post =O
silly me ^^V