[x]...-*Clean Slate*-...[x]

No other melody [together repost]
-------------------
Your POV
-------------------

Breathing in the air I was force to leave brought back memories. Those times where breathing in the smell of Kim chi was the best, it’d always make me starve. I have my luggage and decided to switch my phone on. Looking at the screen there’s about a hundred texts, each one from Papa… or most likely Papa’s private assistant. He wouldn’t text me. Pfft. It was quite dark, and still not being used to the time change, I was walking around the city of Seoul with my luggage. Got to find a place to stay. My eyes scoured my surroundings hoping I’d find a place to sleep for the night before I look for an apartment. My Korean wasn’t bad at all but it was just an accent I had. I stuck my iPod in my ears and crossed the street. I looked to my right checking if there wasn’t any cars, I thought it was a one way system thingy but so I didn’t look left. The I heard something as I was crossing, a constant annoying sound. I looked to my right to and took our my headphones and saw a Van coming towards me beeping. OMG!? I was about to run for the other end of the road but a sharp pain in my foot stopped me to do so. I looked at the van which didn’t even try to stop. I felt tears, What the hell? Is this what I get for getting away from a family curse? I get punished? I can’t move.
------------------------------
2nd person
------------------------------
Your feet were stuck to the ground, all you could here was the resounding beat of the song you were previously listening to and the loud horn approaching you rapidly. With each second you past, you started to scream, no one could hear you as you were in a Asian city known to be alive at night. But then something wrapped your waist, something warm and as it pulled you, you let yourself fall into it. Your eyes shot up as you heard the van past you and the driver swear at you in Korean. The tears ran down faster, and people looked at you wondering what just happened. You saw your luggage next to you, still intact and you felt arms around your waist. You turned around only to face a young man. He looked at you worried and wiped your tears and gave you a hug. What the ? You thought, confused and speechless at the man's actions. He looked at you and smiled.
Boy: No matter how much pain you're in...nothing is worth hurting yourself.

Before you can answer the boy who looked like a prince...no...an angel, five other people surrounded you. Four boys came, seemed to be the same age as the boy and an older man in a suit. The boy helped you up and walked you over to a bench. He held out a hand and introduced himself.

Jaejoong: I'm seventeen at the moment, trainee singer and the perfect guy.

You blinked as a reply and held his hand. Warm. He shook it ecstatically and signalled he guys to do the same. A chubbier boy came forward, he was blushing slightly, you thought maybe he was hot from running. He held out a hand and smiled widely, you couldn't help but raise the corners of your lips too.

Boy: Hello there, You look like a noona. I'm Junsu, Kim Junsu...

You looked at him and he saw you're eyes, they were watery but you looked beautiful. His cheeks tainted more.

Junsu: and...urm...i-i'm...f-fourteen.

You shook his hand also and smiled. Everyone looked at your smiling face and their face turned slightly pink (not the older man of course). Another boy, he was blonde, almost bald and had a wide forehead you found yourself look at. He held out a hand, and bowed slightly. Very gentle man like.

Boy: Hello, I'm Park Yoochun, 15. Nice to meet you.

He had an accent...similar to yours but less obvious. You cocked your head to the side slightly as you shook his hand. Another guy came up (Just keeps on coming don't they?), this one looked younger, again, he held out a hand and looked at you shyly.

Boy: I'm...urm....Changmin....urm Shim C-changmin...and i'm 14 too.

You giggled slightly at how he stammered through his introduction. You shook his hand too. The last young male stepped forward and gave you a smile. He had an overbite, but much larger than the other's. It was cute. He held out a hand.

Boy: Jung Yunho, 17, please to meet'cha.

He said confidently. You looked at the five boy's in front of you and stood up abruptly making Junsu jump. You bend a full ninety degrees and you brought your voice out.

You: Hello...urm.. I'm ------- --------, 16. P-pleased to meet you...too.

You looked up slowly and saw the man behind the five smiling boys. You turned your head to the tall man, wearing a suit and holding a suitcase. He bowed politely.

Man: Hello there --------- --------, I am Kang Dae, an employee of SM entertainment.

You: W-what do you do exactly?

Man: Look after, help, and guide trainee entertainers, singers,dancers and actors.

You looked astonished. You're first day back to where you've always wanted to be, you met five hot guys and a man who may be your lucky break into show biz. You stood up again, shocking Changmin this time, you looked at him and mouthed "sorry". You turned back to Kang Dae and looked at him with determined eyes. He looked back uncomfortable.

You: Kang-Dae-sshi, can you please consider taking me in as a trainee.

You bowed down so much that it might have temporarily made you slip a disc in your spine. All of the males eyes were on you...

Males: Huh!?