Chapter 20

No other melody [together repost]

“What?”
“I said you’ll be getting your dorms today” Yoomi said as she looked at her designer wrist watch. “And by today I mean in a few minutes”
“WHAT!?” Yoomi giggled at your reactions.
“Do you have any other questions to ask besides asking ‘What’?”
“Wait, Sunbaenim, how? We didn’t even know?”
“What about our stuff?” Yoomi smirked.
“Well to those who’s got siblings, I personally asked them to the keys to your apartment, many of your flat mates had helped me pack your things up and to those who haven’t got siblings, I used the address from the application for entering training in SME and had also asked your flat mates to show me your stuff”
“WHAT!?”
“Again with the what?”
“Unnie! So…wait…s-stalker?” 
“Bwoh? I’m not a stalker, it’s to save time…”
“So you saw…all of our…stuff?” Yoomi nodded.
“WHY!?” Mx15 shouted. 
“You could have told us and we could have packed up and moved ourselves”
“Yeah~ well, what’s done is done, besides we’ve got the driver already and we’re going to the dorms now, okay?” They all nodded silently wondering if they were to retaliate, what would become of them and their belongings. Many of the elder members like Ha neul, Nari, Helena, Hyoin and Kianna had to put a smile on their faces to not hurt their manager’s feelings; Ha neul and Kianna’s smiles were very convincing. It was somewhat silent in the car, many of the girls didn’t sleep much after the shock of debuting but they’ll adjust.
Once they reached the building…it was rather familiar to all the girls, especially Ha neul. The leader smirked as she winked at the oblivious Hyunjae who had her nose scrunched up as she thought about where the neighbourhood was.
“Okay, so this is where your dorm is going to be and it’s real close t-”
“Super Junior dorms” Amy said as she smirked. 
“Heh~ not bad… I asked you brothers to help me with your stuff”
“Yeah I bet they enjoyed looking through my GIRL-ish room where I had GIRL stuff and GIRL toiletries…especially those CERTAIN toiletries us GIRL’s need for certain times of the month” Miea said as she crossed her arms across her chest and puffed her cheeks making her seem like an angry child attempting to tease others. Hyunae pinched her cheeks and smiled. They opened the van’s door and walked out quickly and entered the building. They all went up a floor to the waited excitedly in the air-conditioned lobby which had marble pillars and Ceramic vases on glass tables with orchids and roses elegantly arranged. The floor as shiny as a mirror was to Miyoung’s amusement ans she and Hyeyoon made faces. Once Yoomi caught up with the ridiculously fast group of girls she headed towards the reception. “I need 16 key for rooms 1057 and 1058” She said fiddling with her blackberry which was hard to use.
“Ms. P. Yoomi and the new idol girl group I presume?”
“Yes”
“Your requested arrangements of the two rooms are done, however we do apologise for the remaining scent of paint as we have just finished recently”
“No problem, and about the phone?”
“Yes ma’am, there are 6 or 7 landlines which have been successfully installed. By pressing the number ‘1’ then call it calls emergency services, and by pressing number ‘2’ then call, it dials SME office number 3 which I believe is where schedules and planning are arranged by you and other team executives.” The lady smiled at Yoomi who smiled back wryly wondering why she was speaking as if she had come out of a spy book. “Please excuse me while I go get the 16 keys” The lady eft leaving Yoomi holding onto the helpless blackberry as she watched the lady disappear and reappear holding a bag which contained sixteen other bags with fob keys. She handed it to the manager of Mx15 and smiled once again.
“I assume you know how to use these?”
“Care to explain just to be sure?”
“You simply sign in to the reception, name, room and time, then go to your room and there will be a small rectangular plastic box with three LED’s. Just place the fob key near or touching that box, the LED should light green and the door should open. If not, the LED would light red. In this case you call the reception and ask them to open your room with the master key.”
“Uh…okay?” 
“Please have a nice day; I hope you enjoy your stay here.”
“Like wise” At that, Yoomi walked over towards the girls who were listening to music and planning something. She sighed and called out to them, she gestured them to enter the elevators, and they had to take two elevators. The cheekily raced and determined which elevator was the fastest; Seunrin’s team was the fastest whilst Hara’s was at least 10 seconds longer. When Yoomi placed the key near the rectangular black item as instructed, the door opened to reveal a well-furnished living room. It had a flat screen and stand which Seunrin recognised to be hers, everyone looked around and breathed in the air of their new apartment. 
“Chakamanyo! Are all of us living in this dorm!? You DO know there’s like 15 of us” Nari said wondering if the company still had to buy another dorm for the other set of girls. Then that meant that some girls had to sleep on the floor later on. 
“Aniyo, girls wait, walk in and I’ll explain CLEARLY” As instructed, the 15 girls followed the slim woman inside the dorm. They saw, on their left a long corridor with four doors, on their right a corridor with three doors and behind them a medium sized kitchen in which a maximum of 6 people could fit, but ideally 3. Yoomi pointed to the corridor on the left, “This side has 3 big bed rooms, a bathroom and the laundry room. On the right side, there’s 2 other rooms, another bathroom and two computer rooms. Now I want the two older members to share a room and the younger ones to sort their rooms out on their own, araso?”
“Really, when you say ‘two older members’ it makes me feel like an ahjumma.” Nari high fived Ha neul in agreement. Yoomi laughed and apologised. 
“So your stuff are in the corridors somewhere and here are your keys, I’ve got a spare key” She handed everyone a key and they looked at it, others simply put it in their pockets. 
“Ne… how comes Super Junior-oppas have the whole finger print lock and code and that” Amari said pouting. Kianna wondered about it too. Kyungmi merely scrunched her face after realising. 
“Is it because we’re not THAT famous yet, we don’t have crazy fans?” She said bitterly.
“In a way yeah. But you haven’t even debuted yet so how are you going to have crazy fans if people only know you through the article and the press conference we just had” Everyone sighed. Yoomi rolled her eyes –The typical reaction of realisation that they aren’t as famous as they had dreamed… but that’s going to change soon. “So you girls settle in, I’ve already filled the fridge full of stuff… I didn’t know what you guys eat so I only bought vegetables, beef, rice, lamb, fish, chicken and some spice-” Before she could finish her sentence Helena and Miyoung squished her thankfully. Seunrin smirked as she looked around the dorm thinking it was pretty impressive. 
“I’ll be leaving then” Just as she was going to leave she turned around slightly shocking Hyunjae. “I forgot to mention about the phones. If you dial 1, you call the emergency services and what not, calling number 2 will reach SME office where you can ask about schedules and that.” She bowed, the girls bowed and she left.
=================================
YAAAAAAAAAY IT'S BACK ON!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LOOOL

OMG! My mum just told me that i MIGHT be able to go to SS3 in the PHILIPPINES!!!!! IM GNNA FAINT ON THE PLANE IF I DO!

But the catch is she has to get permission from my stupid headteacher for me to have a week off from school! I HOPE SHE SAYS YES!

T^T