Miserable Day

Different Ties

From the help of MinJi, Zelo found his classroom which was on the highest floor, farthest away from his locker. Another unfortunate thing was that MinJi wasn't in his class. Since she was the first one who introduced herself to him, he found it a little more less awkward to be with her. 

On their way to the classroom, she would ask him all kinds of questions; "Are there cute boys?" "Were the girl's pretty?" "How smart do you have to be to get in?" And many more but Zelo was too busy trying to remember that strange girl. She had been quite rude to him and he didn't know why. But that didn't mean he didn't WANT to know. 

It wasn't too late to ask thought. Right now, Zelo was standing infront of the entire classroom. There were about 25-30 students and half of them were girls. Meaning, half of the class was throwing "ooooh~"s and "Ahhhh~"s because of his good looks. Zelo WAS rather handsome. 

"HE'S SO CUTE! HYESOO I CALL DIBS!" "AW MAN!" 

There was a gigantic arguement between the girls. Zelo stood there utterly confused yet amazed of how girls could argue over such things when he didn't even know who they were!
"Alright class settle down!" The teacher finally spoke as she stood up and placed herself next to Zelo. 

"You all know we have a new student from Seoul Academy," She turned to him, "Introduce yourself please." 

"Annyonghaseyo, Choi JungHong imnida~ Please treat me well~!" He smiled and bowed cutely and as he rose back up, the girls continued spazzing. Zelo only smiled and took his seat in the front of the classroom, next to a boy who was also really attractive. He had long black hair that got in the way of his eyes which made him look mysterious. 

The boy with the long black hair turned his friends and scoffed. "He's such a ." His friends laughed along with him and Zelo felt heart broken.

Did he truely deserve to be treated like this on his first day? He looked down the whole time not paying attention to the teacher's lecture all because of that one comment that wasn't even true. He sighed and his thoughts took control of him. That CL girl, why is she so...rude? All I did was introduce myself! And I called her pretty! Well, in my mind, but it's the thought that counts! 

Aish, such a rough first day. 

 

 

CL arose from her seat as the bell rang for lunch. The hoards of students began racing eachother to the lunch room as CL took her dear time. Even if she comes late, no one will have gotten their food yet because they all wait for her to retrieve her food first. 

She walked as slowly as she could and her back suddenly arched in pain because someone had ran into it. She turned with a death glare to see who it would be and the new kid was there, looking scared with an apologetic face. He was holding his lunch box tightly. Griping it like it was his life. 

The halls suddenly got quite. Everyone froze and watched the scene that had just happened. 
"Oh! That new kid is gonna get crushed!" Someone from the crowd yelled and everyone seemed to have agreed. 

Zelo gulped and looked at CL. "M-Mia-Mianhe." How miserable could this day get? 

CL clenched her teeth and fists as she looked at the goodie-goodie boy. She studied him. His tall and slim figure stood out very much. His blonde straight hair fell a little over his eyes, and his hands griping on his lunch box tighter than ever. 

She gave a small laugh and turned around. "Don't apologize to me so formally." And walked away, not giving one care for JunHong. 

 

 

In the cafeteria, Zelo pulled out his lunch and began munching on it cutely. He doesn't do cute things on purpose, they come to him naturally. He felt thankful that MinJi found him and she sat at his loner table. 

"Hey! How was your first day?" She asked resting her elbow on the table and the back of her hand under her chin. Zelo sighed then pouted. "Horrible. I was called a by someone and I ran into CL.." 

MinJi's eyes widened. "What'd she do?!" She exclaimed. "Well she didn't do anything. She only told me not to apologize to her so formally." 

"Wow~ CL doesn't let people off the hook like that though. She usually ends up giving them a few punches and they're knocked out. Consider your life, spared." She giggled, her smile looked big as ever which evidently made Zelo smile as well. 

"I am," he took a bite out of his Kimbap and swallowed it, "hey how come she's so cold?"
 He asked in the nicest way he could so he didn't sound...nosey. 

"Oh! That's because-" 

"It's none of your business." That same cold and lonely tone appeared again. Zelo looked up and saw CL standing behind MinJi, her arms crossed like before. "U-Unnie!" MinJi turned to face CL and apologized. "I'm sorry for being selfish." 

CL only nodded and glanced at Zelo. "Brush up on your manners. That's not something I would expect from a former student from Seoul Academy." She hissed and looked at MinJi smiling cutely. "I'll see you in class dongsaeng-ah~!" 

That was the only nice movement CL would make. And she would only make that move towards MinJi. She DID used to make those cute movements towards her ex boyfriend who did the most unforgiveable thing in the world to her. (Will be explained later in the story)

Zelo watched her walk away and sighed. "It's weird how she'll tell me something, then 5 seconds later, she'll walk off." He finished his poki.

"Well..She doesn't like hanging around and talking to people that much. Unless if it's me. Since I'm her best friend and all." MinJi smiled proudly and played with her short brown hair which made Zelo chuckle a little. 

"I just want to get to know her better." Zelo shrugged. Minji giggled hiding with the palm of her hand. 

"Mianheyo, but that won't happen. She hates everyone." 

Well, then I'll do something to make her like me. Zelo thought to himself smiling.