Tea Shop Prt. I

Different Ties

Other girls might think, 'finally! the weekend! a whole two days to chill and relax!' But that's not the case with Lee ChaeRin. Oh, no. She has to get up in the morning, dress in her short skirt and apron, fix her hair and makeup, and head to work. See, ChaeRin's a waitress at her family business. Mostly for elders, which was just the right job. She made sure she would only work at her family business so that no one in school could find her.

*The day someone finds out I work as a waitress is the day I die* She thought, slipping her heels on and stealing one more glance in the mirror. She gave herself a warm smile. "Perfect." 

------

"JunHong! Hurry and get dressed! We're going to my favorite tea shop!" Zelo's mother chriped while racing downstairs and checking her wallet for some extra cash. Zelo groaned, slouching and dragging himself to the living room being annoyed by his mother's energetic personality in the morning. "Omma! Do I HAVE to go?" The tiredness in his voice was still noticeable, but his mother only smiled back. 

"Of course. I promise, the setting is adorable. And the waitress there is too cute! Such a proper girl! She'll probably help you take your mind way from all that hassle you have going on with that CL girl." She grabbed her bag, and headed towards the door. "I'll wait in the car!" With that, she left. *Argh, great.If people at school see me they'll think I'm an even bigger loser for showing up to some stupid tea shop with my mom

 

When they got there, Zelo was actually atonished as to how modern, yet antique the small shop was set up. Gold drapes handing from the ceiling and windows, bright and LED lighted center pieces placed on ever table, the tiles were black and while, and the walls had a minty green color to them with gorgeous flower designs painted on every wall. In his mind, Zelo scoffed. But he did think it was a pretty neat place. For a tea shop, at least.

His mother squealed and found her most favorite seat in the shop: by the window. She grabbed Zelo's hand, almost as if she was dragging him to the seats, and smiled brightly. "This is a private family shop here. But, I've known the family for a long time. Excellent parents, two beautiful and bright girls." Zelo only sighed and nodded, looking out the window, not being interested in meeting new people. He's already been the new kid, how was that not bad enough?

 His mother looked over behind Zelo's head and saw a tall, fit girl with straight blonde hair and a smooth apron covering her body with a short skirt under it. His mother smiled big, as if she was to see an old relative, and waited until the young girl reached their table. 

"Ah! ChaeRin! So lovely to see you today again!" Her mother greeted, and the waitress gave a big smile back, doing a proper 90 degree bow. 
"Likewise, Mrs. Choi. Will it be the usual, today?" Her voice was high, very girly, and friendly at that too. *Hm, familiar voice* Zelo thought, still looking out the window. He wanted to avoid any awkwardness if he looked at her.

"Yes, darling. Tell your mother I said hello." She smiled at the young girl, and the waitress reluctantly walked away, happily holding the silver plate between her arm and side. When she was out of sight, Zelo's mother stomped on his foot lightly, giving her son a pouty look. "How rude of you! I didn't raise you to be like that!" 

"What?" Zelo retorted, almost whining. She knew how Zelo felt about meeting new people. 

"You didn't introduce yourself! Where are your manners? Agh, I swear boys are getting more and more ungentlemen like by the generation." 

Zelo sighed, deciding that it was probably the best not to reply, and only stared down at the table. *Alright, no more looking out windows to avoid awkwardness. But she did sound cute. And proper. And nice. And friendly. And everything that CL wasn't* *Woah there. Don't talk about her like that. She might pop up behind you and kill you* Zelo gave a quiet snort to his own joke. *Wait what the hell? Am I talking to myself?* 

A sudden sound of cups hitting against tables fillied the air, making Zelo regain focus. "There you go, Mrs. Choi. I hope you enjoy~" *That voice...So familiar* Zelo finally looked up, his eyes widening at the sight infront of him. It was almost as if a plastic bag had slapped him in the face while he was suffocating. His mother gladly looked up at the waitress and smiled.

"Ah, ChaeRin-ah, before you go, I'd like you to meet my son-" And as if it was on cue, both the waitress and the boy looked at eachother incredulously and spat eachothers names. 

"BLONDE BOY?" 

"C-CL?"

*OH * CL thought. * . ITY . I AM SCREWED.* 

 

 

------

 

Hey guysss!! Told you I'd update quick (: Woahhh plot twist right? haha. oh and if you could let me know if it's going too fast...that would be helpful! THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALLL