Pool Party

Different Ties

"CANNONBALL!!!" 

Noises of blaring music and shouting teenagers were so loud it vibrating the neighborhood. Cans of beer scattered all over the place, people making out in the corner of the pool, and girls dancing care free to the music that that playing. 

*Now this, is perfect* CL smirked as she and Minji arrived. 

The only problem was: CL was the only one not wearing a suit. Girls were half , including Minji, overexcited to finally get cool in the water, yet CL still showed in her typical black short shorts and tight crop top that stopped above her rib cage. Her heels were higher than most of the students there, but she didn't care, she knew she looked fierce. 

"AH! Can I go jump in CL?! I can't wait!" Minji clapped her hands, pushing her hair from her face.

"Do what you want, dummy, it's a party." CL gave her an annoyed look but only gave a small laugh so Minji would be the only one to see or hear. She cheered and ran to the back to have her own fun. 

CL sighed, walking over to the main kitchen and grabbed a beer can, popping it open and chugging down as much as she can to forget the horrible memory she had of her ex boyfriend AND the stupid Blonde Boy. 

As soon as she was about to chug the last gulp, she heard girls giggling and swooning over someone who just walked in. 

"Oh my god! Is that him?!"
"He went from cute to god so quick!" 

CL scoffed, rolling her eyes. *Disgusting* She never understand how girls could be so thirsty over a human body, like it was something they've never seen before. She turned her body, so she wouldn't have to face the annoying kids who go to her school. That's when she heard a familiar voice behind her. 

"Hey, CL," he called, "why aren't you wearing a suit?" 

Her eyes widened and she spit out her beer hearing the Blonde Boy's voice. *He has a LOT of nerve coming here after I gave him an invitation NOT to come* She turned around to scold him, but instead, her eyes took over . She then realized he was the guy the girls were swooning over.

She scanned him from his neck down. Perfect collarbones, lean arm muscles and visible veins, a tight six pack that could easily be traced..
*don't even get me started on that V-Lin--CL! CUT IT OUT!* 

Her eyes quickly snapped back up at him and he chuckled on the inside, knowing she was studying him. 

She gave him the coldest glare yet. "You, I told you not to come." She hissed. * this guy. Acting all goodie boy but having the body of a-*

"Well," he said crossing his arms and leaning against the counter, "I thought about it and I didn't wanna be known as the loser of my new school. And, I wanted to prove you wrong when you said I had no muscle to show." He winked, making his lips curl up to a smile. 

She was appauled. Since when did this kid have so much confidence? 

"Listen, freak," she started, "just because you show up without a shirt and try to look all macho, does not mean I'm going to accept you." She glared at him, wanting to tear every inch of blonde hair he had on his head. 

Surprisingly, he only laughed and tilted his head. "CL, I've seen both sides of you. I know you're tough on the outside, but you don't need to pretend you're something you're not with me," he reached for a water instead of a beer and took a sip, "I accept you for who you are."

She was going to puke. "ACCEPTANCE?! As if I need YOUR acceptance," she laughed a fake laugh, shoving him out of her way, "go show off your muscles to a girl who cares." 

He simply watched her as her heels clicked away from him, and he lowered his head, letting out a small chuckle. 

"Silly girl, you are the girl who cares." 


Zelo slowly wakes up from the couch and sits up rubbing his eyes. *What the hell?* His vision clears up and his eyes round, realizing this is NOT his couch, or his house at all. *!*
 

He grabbed his phone, quickly checking the time. 3:34 AM. He scanned the room, everyone is gone. Except, not everyone. 

CL was passed out on the floor, holding another beer can in her hand. Zelo laughed quietly watching her. *This is her when she's peace and quiet, eh?* He bit his lip, realized his mom would be freaking out when he gets home, but CL's mother would be freaking out too. He sighed. 

*Take her home first. CL in trouble is the last thing you need if you wanna survive* 

He walked over and noticed the smallest details about her as he crouched down. Her eyeliner was smudged lightly in the corner of her eyes, he slowly wiped his thumbs across to clean it up. Her hair was a bit tangled at the ends, he brushed his fingers through just to make sure it'd be okay when she wakes up. As soon as he slid his arms under her to pick her up, she mumbled something he never would've heard her say in a million yeas. 

"I'm sorry..." She tossed her head slightly as it his his shoulder and he smiled. *This girl...she's something* 

------------------------------------------------------

"IT IS 3 IN THE MORNING!" CL's mother yelled at the both of them as Zelo's mother gave him a disappointed look. Apparently, Zelo's mom was worried sick and went over to CL's mom and they figured out they both went to the same party.

CL flinched, sudden because of the wake up and she looked down. "Yes Omma, I understand." 

Her mom scoffed. "Clearly you don't. You've always been responsible when it came to coming home on time. What's the matter with you?!" CL, ashamed of herself for once, couldn't bare to look into her mother's eyes. *Damn* she thought *this is how he sees another weak side of me*

Zelo bit his lip. "I-It was all my fault. I'm terribly sorry. I should've brought her home earlier." CL's eyes rounded and gave him a look through her hair. 

*What the hell does he think he's doing?!* 

His mother stood up, "You should be sorry. God knows what could've happened to her! At YOUR hands! Tsk, did I raise you to treat girls this way, JunHong?" 

Zelo looked down, even though CL wasn't even his responsibility, he hated for his mother to think he wouldn't be careful with girls and their curfews. He didn't say a word. 

CL's mother rubbed her forehead and sighed. "we all need our rest. Zelo, you and your mother can spend the night. It's too late to be driving." 

CL groaned lightly, trying to get over her slight hangover. "Not a peep from you!" Her mother scowled, "show him to your room." 

And with that, they both marched upstairs like the obedient soldiers they were supposed to be


LONG TIME NO SEE! I'm finally updating! Sorry sorry sorry for the lack of updates! I've just been trying to figure my life out and such haha. But no worries, I'm back. Won't be updating every day though, but there might be a new chapter tonight so I hope you enjoy!