Laughter

Different Ties

It'd been about an hour of crying and clinging onto the Blonde Boy for the sake of her life. They were sitting with their backs against the wall in the dark tea shop, CL's head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her protectively, not knowing a single word to say to the poor girl because he'd never experienced this before. 

By now, CL's eyes had been red and her cheeks were stained with dried tears. She shamefully hid her face in Zelo's chest. 

*How dare you cry infront of him. You barely cry infront of Minji!* She lectured herself more and more whereas Zelo was hitting the back of his head against the wall slowly, just to pass time.

*What the hell happened to her?* He thought. The whole scenario bothered him so much. This girl absolutely despised him without a full reason, and she decides to cling on to him when she cries? Something's not right here...

Without a word, CL pulled herself away from him, quickly turning her face so he wouldn't see the ugly marks left on her face after so many tears. Zelo's lips parted as to say something, but she stood up and walked back into the kitchen as if nothing happened. 

*What have I done?!* She slammed the kitchen doors and banged her palms against the cold counter tops, her heart racing. *How could I be so stupid?! What even possessed me to do that?! First he sees me without makeup, and now this?!* She groaned loudly before giving herself a loud slap in the face and she slid down against the oven, holding her head in her hands desperately. 

"I promised myself I wouldn't show my weak side to anyone." She whispered to herself, and only herself. 

But the Blonde Boy heard.

He had walked into the kitchen after he quietly, and sat himself down slowly, tracing her figure with his eyes. 

"You know," He started quietly, "just because you cry, doesn't mean you're weak." 

She didn't move. Her face was now buried in her knees, and it almost looked like she was trying to rock herself to sleep. Anything to make him leave.

A couple minutes passed before she replied. 

"Yes, it does.' 

There was something so different in her voice, something that bothered Zelo so much. It wasn't the usual cold and frightening tone; instead it was more quiet, a defeated edge to it. 

Zelo bit his lip as his thoughts kept racing and trying to figure out what had caused her to make a sudden outburst like that. He'd only known CL for a short time, but it was almost like he knew damn well she'd never would've pulled something like that. She looked disgusted even looking at him, let alone fully embracing him for support.

"I don't think it does.." Zelo wanted so bad for her to look up and notice him, but her hearing him was just enough. 

"I think weak is when you don't have the strength to pick yourself up again. When you're so stuck in between bars and you can't figure out that you can crack them to break free. That's weak. You, you're everything but that. Yeah, you're stubborn and mean and scary and aggrivating-"

"Get. To. The. Point." She growled in her knees as she still didn't look up. *Who does this guy think he is pointing out my personality?* 

Zelo cracked a grin at her before he continued. "Anyways, you're a strong girl. When you walk and look around you look so confident, that's what strong is." 

CL scoffed as she lifted her head and shook it. "Listen, kid." 

*Great now the old CL is back.* Zelo inwardly groaned and shot himself as he stared at her. 

"I don't need lectures from the likes of you. And everything I did earlier meant nothing. I was just breaking down. And if you mention anything about this at school, that pretty little blonde hair of yours is going six feet under." With that she pulled herself up and dusted off her thighs as she grabbed a new cloth to continue her kitchen chores. 

The Blonde Boy only found that amusing, suddenly getting used to all her remarks. He grabbed the window cleaner from the highest cabinet, and smirked before spraying her a couple times. 

She gasped and bounced back, dropping her cloth. "ZELO! WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU?!" She scolded as anger filtered her eyes. 

*Anything to get her mind off of what made her cry* Zelo thought sadly on the inside but only showed laughter. "You think my blonde hair is pretty?" He teased as he watched her cheeks turn red in fury. 

"It's an expression you prick! Your hair looks like the apocolypse of lambs happened on your head!" She picked up her cloth and chucked it at his face, Her hair was wet, along with her chest and some parts of his legs. 

*Stupid boy! How dare he?!" She groaned as she ignored his laughs and turned herself around, focusing her mind on completeing chores.

But Zelo wasn't done, oh no. 

He grabbed the head of the faucted and turn on the cold water, spraying her back completely wet as his was against the counter. 

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed as she jumped around hopelessy covering her hair with her cloth and tried getting out the way of the wetness but Zelo shot at her in every direction she went to. He couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous she looked when she was wet and desperate to get out the situation. 

"ZELOOO!!!" She lunged towards him but water only sprayed at her face more and more, by now she looked like she was in the shower. 

"You called?!" Zelo shouted over the loud running noise of the water. His sarcastic repsonse made her even more angry.

"I"m gonna kill you!" He turned off the water, clutching onto his stomach and laughing as hard as he could. "You-You should've seen your face! HAHAHA! Look at you!" He was crouched down almost at his knees, and CL watched him in pure fury, about to knock him down with a punch. 

But she didn't need to do that, because the floors were soaked with water and as Zelo was trying to pick himself up after laughing so much, his heel slipped and his legs flew in the air and his back hit the floor violently. 

"OW! !" He groaned as he stayed on the ground for a few moments, hissing. 

CL's lips were quivering and she had an outburst of laughing, taking Zelo's move of clutching her stomach and her laughs turned silent because of how funny it was. She felt like she couldn't breathe as she gasped out parts of air as much as she could. 

Zelo's eyes widened, forgetting the pain and his head snapped in her direction. The corners of her lips touched her ears and her eyes curved up like shining cresent moons. 

*She looks so...gorgeous...* 

CL didn't even notice his staring from her laughs. "That's what you get! HAAHAHHA!!!" She was completely soaked and her hair was damp from all the water he sprayed at her. 

Zelo found himself laughing with her, slowly pulling himself up and glanced at her carefully. He was admiring every speck of her.

*So that's what it's like to see you laugh, huh?* 


HEY GUYS! Cute update eh? (: WAHHHHHHHHHHHH i loved writing this chapter. i can't wait for you guys to read <3