The Hidden CL

Different Ties

A couple hours of school passed by until people realized that Zelo was a year younger than them. Zelo was supposed to be a Junior but since he attended Seoul Academy, he skipped a grade as he transfered schools. Now he's a 16 year old Senior. Since the boy was so freaking tall, no one would've guessed.

 That made all the girls upset because they were noonas towards him now. 

"Aww! I wanted to date a boy older than me!"

"Me too!"

"Guys, stop acting like you're going to be with him. You don't even know his last name."

*Thank you!* Zelo thought to himself as he heard that last comment walking by. He never understood why so many girls had these delusional fantasies of marrying him when this was only his first day, and he didn't know anyone. Well..Except MinJi. MinJi...

Zelo's thoughts suddenly focused on the girl with short brown hair, who was happy and cheerful with a bright smile that met her eyes. How could someone like her be friends with someone such as CL? He asked himself. In his mind though, he was scared that maybe, somehow, CL would hear that and cut his life.

Damn, it was his first day of school and he already was afraid of her. But she was so...gorgeous.
*Her attitude makes her ugly* He thought again. His eyes quickly rounded and his hit his head with his fists. *Don't think such thoughts!*

Zelo sighed as he closed his locker, most his books still in there, but they weren't the ones he was supposed to bring home for homework, so he figured there was no point bringing them. The final bell rang, dismissing everyone to leave for the day, and Zelo was as ready as Spaghetti. (I'm lame don't judge me bye) He turned to walk towards the door, but a  thought popped into his mind.

*Omma will scold me for not bringing all my textbooks. She always told me that even if I don't have homework in some subjects, that doesn't mean that there aren't any notes to go over.* A slight sigh escaped his lips and his fingers messed with the combination lock, and with a click, it opened. He swung his locker door open and grabbed his remaining books, shoving them in his locker as quick as possible. 

*Time to leave for real this time*

~~~

Zelo showed the bus driver his ticket, and walked down the aisle to find his favorite seat, which was in the back. He loved being in the back because mostly everyone was crowded up front, and he hated squished places. He swung his backpack on his lap as he sat down and hugged it to his chest, looking out the window, completely drowning in his thoughts.

  *I know I always had a heavy heart~ I would always put on my guard~ And I never thought of you, should've stuck to you like glue~*

Zelo mentally sang Lunafly's, Superhero, in his mind which to him seemed like forever because the bus just kept going and going.

*I don't remember the bus ride being this long* He scratched his head, a little confused, but he shook it and kept singing.

Finally, the bus came to a holt and he sighed a breath of relief. *I thought I was going to die if I stayed any longer.* Zelo got up, swinging his backpack over his shoulder and the tall boy walked off.  "Goodnight, boy." The bus driver told him and waved off.

 Zelo smiled to himself and began walking down the sidewalk as the bus drove away, night had fallen already. He wasn't scared though, night walks were always his thing. But he didn't realize his house was so far away from school!

That's because it wasn't.

Zelo looked around, and noticed that none of this looked like his new neighborhood! The houses were three times larger and more presentable, and the streets curved into many diffferent directions. It seemed like one of those ridiculously rich neighborhoods, which he obviously didn't live in.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Zelo panicked and looked around. *Damn it! I should've paid attention!* He was so deep into his thoughts that it caused him to miss his stop. It was already as dark as charcoal which made this scenario worse, forget the fact that Zelo loved night walks, he was scared now! He didn't know where he was!

"Lost?" An amused, cold voice asked from behind him. Zelo got the chills as he recognized the voice and slowly turned around.
"C-CL..." Was all he could say. *Maybe she knows this area! She could help me!* He thought and quickly strode over to the pretty blonde girl.

"Yes, I'm lost. I was on the bus and I wasn't concentrating so I missed my stop! I have no idea where I am." Zelo explained, some fright came out his mouth from his tone of voice. CL only scoffed at him, crossing her arms against her chest and looked the tall boy up and down.

 "As a former student of Seoul Academy, I would expect more from you than someone who can't even keep track of when to get off the bus." She snarled at him.

This was the longest time CL had spoken to him. She wasn't proud of herself, but she needed to let  the stupid boy know how...well...stupid he is.

Zelo sighed, disappointed. *What does my school have to do with this? Aish!* "I know, I know. But I just really need help getting back to where I'm supposed to. Can you help me? Please? You probably live here so I figured you could." He gave a small smile to her, but she quickly rejected it with the coldness in her eyes. 

"Listen up, Blonde Boy, because you don't have a choice. If you know anything about me, it's that I don't help people. Especially people who are strangers to me. Yes, I'm familiar with this neighborhood, but you'll have to find out another way to get your sorry home." Her arms fell to her sides, and with that, she turned and walked away into the darkness.

*PERFECT!* Zelo thought sarcastically. He sat himself down at a nearby bench, before hugging his backpack to himself again.

How could she be so heartless? He needed to get home or his omma would worry like crazy! Aish, what an ignorant girl! Forget her looks!

*Might as well just fall asleep here and hopefully wake up home.* His eyes fluttered closed, before his head leaned on his backpack for support. Before he could fall asleep, he smiled to himself. 

"Listen up, Blonde Boy..."  *Blonde Boy...Nice.* His sly smile faded as he fell asleep in the middle of the neighborhood.

~~~

"ChaeRIn! You're home!" CL's little sister, MinYoung, ran over to her, hugging her legs tightly. MinYoung was only five years old, she was a girl with optimism and a strong imagination, and great sense of style. She always wore small bows in her long brown hair, and cute matching dresses that fell to her knees. She looked absolutely adorable, and CL loved it.

MinYoung looked up to CL so much, that each day she wished she could be just like her. But that was only because she didn't know how CL's reputation was at school.

CL smiled at her sister, giving a small laugh and ruffled her hair as MinYoung almost caused her to fall from how tight she was hugging her legs.
"Wahh~! Watch out next time! You'll knock me over!' CL laughed as MinYoung pulled away. She threw her school bag on the couch, and kneeled down to her little sister's height. 

You may be wondering, "WOAH! Why is CL smiling and laughing all of a sudden?!" *It's because I live a double life. CL at school, isn't the CL at home. In fact, CL ins't even at home. ChaeRin is.*

 "So how was your day at school, MinYoung? It must be soooo much stress coloring inside the lines, right?" CL giggled to her younger sister, and MinYoung giggled along with her, and pouted.
"Some boys told me they had crushes on me, but they have coodies, unnie!" Minyoung made a face and CL couldn't help but laugh whole heartedly. 

She never dared to laugh like that at school, or even crack a smile.

 "Come on, MinYoung! Don't act so mean! You never know~ Maybe one day when you're my age a boy will sweep you off your feet and carry you to his magic castle to live happily ever after!" CL joked with Minyoung, tickling her sides and laughed as her sister nearly died of how hard she was laughing.

"U-Unnie! S-Stop!" She laughed as she tried blocking her unnie's hands, and after a few moments, CL stopped.
"Aigoo~" She chuckled and ruffled her own hair, "well, I'm gonna go to my room now." She grabbed her school back and before she could walk off, MinYoung stopped her.

"Unnie...Has a boy ever swept you off his feet and carried you to his castle to live happily ever after?"

CL's eyes rounded at her question, and quickly turned away so she wasn't facing the youngest, innocent girl with small bows in her hair. 
"No, not yet." She lied and quickly ran to her room, slamming the door shut behind her. She plopped herself on her bed, hugging her most precious teddy bear to herself, and her eyes began teary which started to sting. 

*To answer your question truthfully, Minyoung, yes, a boy has swept me off my feet and carried me to his castle to live happily ever after. But, instead of taking me to a castle, he took me to hell. And instead of living happily ever after, he left me.*