New Student

Different Ties

Zelo swung his shopping bags back and forth, looking around for that walking bipolar disease. *Aish, you crazy girl. Where could you have gone now?* 

"Now, Mihee, what do you say?" He heard a mother's voice in an earshot and he tried looking around to see what was going on. The little girl smiled big, holding a lollipop that was way bigger than her head and giggled, "Thank you, Ms!" 

*Aw, what sweet lady could've given that to her* His eyes averted to the the woman she was looking and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "You've got to be kidding me..." He whsipered as he watching CL smile and nod to the little girl and she began walking away. 

*Oh, no. She has a good side?!* His feet quickly followed, passing the overly excited little girl with her new lollipop and as soon as he caught up with her, he had to catch up with his breath too. 

"I didn't know you had such a giving side to you." He breathed. Her eyes widened and she side eyed him, annoyed as hell. *Why is he so concened?!* She scoffed, looking away as she continued walking. 

"I don't. I just wanted her to shut up crying." She retorted.

"Right..." Zelo studied her. He couldn't help but replay the way she genuily smiled at the little girl and smiled shaking his head. "If you wanna act all tough and hide your soft side, fine by me. Just know that MinJi's not the only one who knows about it." He smirked to himself as she rolled her eyes. 

"How dare you threaten your life in such a matter. I could kill you, but you're not worth going to jail." She checked her phone and sighed, "Come on, let's go home." 

 

 

The whole next week of school was the worst. She ignored him no matter what he did, she pretended like she didn't even know him. Even when he found himself in trouble, she just walked passed and flipped her hair like nothing was going on. Both of them sat in class.

CL's head was down the whole time, listening to music as she was falling asleep, and Zelo being an eager beaver scribbling notes as fast as he could so he wouldn't miss anything. Suddenly, the door made a slight creak as it opened, revealing a new student. 

"Ah, there you are," the teacher gave him a warm smile. "Come, introduce yourself." 

Zelo looked up from the paper and furrowed his brows. *Isn't that the guy from the store? He looked way older than a high schoool senior...* 

"Hello," the boy bowed politely as he started to introduce himself. CL's made a face after thinking she heard a familiar voice call out from the front of the classroom. She shook her head and turned off her music, sitting up. 

She almost choked on her own spit as she saw the most disgusting monster looking right into her eyes. Her heart pounded incessantly, and she could almost just jump out of her seat to launch at him. She gritted her teeth, almost breaking all of them loose form . Her fists clenched so tight her knuckles turned white. *What the is he doing here?!* 

The boy only smirked at her, glad to see the predicted reaction he knew she'd have. "I'm Kris. Please treat me well." 

And with that, he made his way to the back of the classroom, sitting hinself right next to his ex girlfriend. 


Wahh~ Sorry for the y chapter. I just really wanna make up for all the time I wasn't updating.

However, I made a new fanfic and I'd love for you guys to check it out! Right down here....

{Kai's Girlfriend: Reincarnated}