Classroom

Different Ties

"Choi JunHong?" A female voice called out from behind him and Zelo whirled around to see the school's counselor catching up to him. He held his schedule tightly, giving a small smile to her. "Yes?" He replied. He was the only one in the hallway while everyone else was in class for their lessons. No one bothered showing him where his class was and Minji wasn't there for him to ask her to.

His backpack was slinging off one of his shoulders and his hair was in one of those messy styles but still managed to make it look hot since the blue streaks were coloring his blonde hair. The petite counselor was standing infront of him now and the only air he breathed was the Britney Spears perfume she showered in. 

*Must she wear so much spray? Aish! I feel like I'm gonna suffocate.* He felt the urge to cringe, but he only wrinkled his nose, hoping the counselor would take it as a casual gesture.

"You see, since you've come from Seoul Academy, we all take it that basic mathematics obviously shouldn't be your type of class. So, I decided to switch you into the highest math course we have here. There are only seven of you in that class since the standards and teachings are so high. Do you think you'd be able to take it?" 

*Hmm..It's more challgenging than regular maths, that's for sure.*  And he hated when his class would get too easy. Easy is boring. 
"Yeah, I'll take it" He grinned. *Smart people class, right?*

 

 

 

As he walked in, there was indeed only seven other people in their seats, reading from their textbooks. Well, six other people reading from their textbooks if you excluded CL who was sitting in the ba-

Zelo's eyes rounded as he saw her cozying up in the back of the classroom and her headphones were sitting comfortably in her ears as she looked out the window, and that aura of hers was simply screaming: "not a to give". 

*How the hell is she in this class if she obviously doesn't pay attention!* He thought miserably as Teacher Lee gave him a warming smile. She whispered so she didn't disrupt the class from their reading, "Ah, Junhong. Take that seat infront of CL, deh? It's nice to have you in my class." She gave him a nod towards CL, just in case he didn't know who she already was. 

Zelo gulped, dragging himself over to the back and planting himself in the seat in front of....her. Satan itself. 

*How the hell did I get so unlucky?* He groaned inwardly, looking around. Shouldn't he be learning and not roaming his eyes around the classroom? 

"Oh, yes. CL?" Teacher Lee called her name out, but CL remained looking out the window, not a single movement from her. 

Teacher Lee called her name out a couple more times, no response. *Is this girl really that rebellious that she doesn't answer the teacher?* Zelo scoffed, crossing his arms and not daring to look back even a seat behind him because she had been sitting right there. 

CL groaned, tugging out an ear piece from one of ears, looking at Teacher Lee with such attitude. "What the hell? Can't you see I'm listening to music?" 

Zelo's eyes rounded and quickly lowered his gaze to his desk, as well as the other students in the classroom did. They were terrified. 
*How can she talk back like that so casually? Is this what she always does?!* 

Teacher Lee cleared , giving her a sternful glare  "Other teachers may buy that, but I don't. Please show our new student what we're supposed to be doing." Her attention turned back to her computer and the constant sound of her keys pitter pattering filled the silent room. 

No one dared to speak. 

CL groaned, rolling her eyes as far as they could go. She slammed her textbook on top of Zelo's desk making him flinch, but she didn't notice. She angrily flipped through the pages to find the right one, and went back to her seat, agressively reputting in her headphones to make a point that she was mad.

*Stupid Blonde Boy. I should've known he'd be in this class. Aish, him and Teacher Lee* She thought as she crossed her arms again.

*What the hell?* Zelo scratched his head slowly, astonished at what he'd just seen. The girl wasn't even reading out the book when he came in, and now she suddenly knew the page number? He bit his lip, shaking his head. *Crazy girl. Stupid. Arrogant. Rude. And everything else that's bad in the world* 

He straightened his posture up and began to read the chapter. 

 

 

Zelo packed up his things as the bell rang, heading towards the door to get some air. He felt like he was going to die being in a classroom with CL. *How..the hell did she...even...get in that class?* That question was bothering him so much to the point where he'd felt like he wanted to explode. 

"Choi JunHong." A cold hearted voice shot out from behind him. He gulped nervously, but turned around quick so he wouldn't seem scared. 

He only looked at her, not saying a "what" or "yes?"  in return. CL walked over to him, quickly snatching her textbook from his hands. 

"This is mine." She growled, holding it to her chest tightly before walking off, leaving Zelo behind with an incredulous look on his face.

*She cared about textbooks? Huh, strange.* He slung his backpack over his shoulder and the thought dawned upon him. 

The whole class period he didn't read the chapter. Well, he did. But he didn't focus like he usually did. His mind was set on that girl he met at the library. She was so quiet, and very pretty at that. 

Her face was almost shining with natuarality that Zelo felt it was unreal. He'd never met a girl that'd been that beautiful with just a bare face and tshirt styled outfits. 

His mind compared that girl to CL as he walked down the halls to his locker. An image of CL's thick eyeliner and fake lashes with all her accessorized clothings was definitely way more edgier than the pure aura of the girl he'd met the other day. *Such a difference.* he thought as he was just about to open his locker when a tiny girl with short brown hair beamed at hiim from his right side. 

"Junhong! Hey! How's everything going!" Minji was smiling big at him, her head was lifted up so she could see his face. Zelo let out a small chuckle, feeling the urge to ruffle her hair. She was just too loveable. *How could a girl like you possibly be Satan's friend* he thought. 

"Meh. It's okay. I got accepted into this freakishly smart math class." He smiled grabbing his Physics textbook off the shelf of his locker and Minji gasped. 

"Ah! Really! CL's in that class! Such a coincidence." She smiled brightly, and Zelo closed his locker. 

They started walking up the stairs together, small talking and chuckles here and there, when someone grabbed MinJi's arm abruptly pulling her back and away from Zelo's side. 

"AH! CL! What are you doing?!" She stomped, crossing her arms and pouted. Zelo on the other hand, turned himself to look at the two best friends, and CL's eyes were burying into him like a couple of daggers. 

"What the-" 

"First you steal my textbook, and now you try stealing my best friend?" She scoffed, looking at him with a disgusted look. "Imbicile. Really." She turned her back, dragging MinJi along with her as she walked away from him. Minji only waved to Zelo as she was being dragged away. 

*Oh, CL. When will you ever learn to make friends again?* She thought sadly.

 


Hey guys!! New chapter yay (: And I'm sorry if it's not in all these specific details, I just couldn't wait to write this haha. Drop a comment and let me know what you think!