Invitation

Different Ties

The next couple weeks were hell. CL stayed up all night thinking about he who shall not be named. Her eyes were glued to the ceiling thinking about him for 14 consecutive nights. She even cried herself to sleep thinking about it. 

*How can someone so cruel be bailed out?* She would ask herself that every night, and every night there was no answer.

Even the days at school were the same now. Bell rings. Walk to class. Have people hide in their lockers when she walks by. Sit behind that stupid Blonde Boy in math class. Eat lunch. Go to the next class. Go home. 

It was more exciting to see CL's food disappearing everytime MinJi ate it for her than her schedule now. Really, life for her was just going down hill. Zelo tried talking to her, but she pushed him away. He still came to the tea shop and helped with the chores. Their moms came over eachother's houses quite more often; thinking their kids were "friends" now.

Oh, how wrong they were.

CL didn't want any more friends. MinJi was enough for her. She didn't need another boy in her life, no matter what the status was. 

But, to top everything off; it was Monday. CL groaned at her alarm clock and slammed her palm on the snooze button, cozying herself back in her comforter, closing her eyes for the last five minutes before returning to the hell she called school. 

 

 

 

 

Zelo sat in his seat, trying to pay attention to the history teacher. Except, his ears kept getting filled with the gossip from the girls behind him. They were still talking about how CL defended him in front of Daehyun, which was weeks ago. He still couldn't believe people were on that.

He felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, and he slowly turned around. A very small girl that was half his size and had the longest dark hair he'd ever seen was wanting to get his attention.

"Oppa," a quiet voice started, "do you and CL...um...have anything together?" Her lips pursed and her cheeks grew pink. 

Zelo's eyes rounded and he quickly shook his head. "Nope, not a thing at all." With that, he quickly turned back around to pay attention to the teacher before he could get scolded at, which never happened.

He could still hear the girls denying and some even said they were jealous. 

*Wow, these girls.* He thought.

The bell had rung and class was dismissed. Zelo gathered his belongings and stormed out the classroom first, not wanting to hear those girls anymore. 

"Ah! JungHong!" MinJi was dragging CL over to his locker and she was the only one smiling out of the two. CL was too tired to even make her cold expression. 

"MinJi," Zelo smiled and looked at CL. "No sleep?" He realized his voice had a hint of concern in it, and he bit his lip. 

She gave him a look, crossing her arms. "Like it's any of your business." 

Minji rolled her eyes and handed Zelo a small note. "There's a pool party tomorrow night,  and I want you to come with us. Plus, since you're new, I figured it's a good way to make new friends. And CL too." Her face ended up annoyed, and CL nudged her.

"But you shouldn't come," CL stared at Zelo, "no one would even talk to you. And you look pretty scrawny, so you don't even have the muscles to show it off, and-" 

Zelo's chuckle interrupted her and he gave MinJi a warm smile. "Thanks, I'll think about it." 

 


HIII yeah, I know this chapter LOL but it was just a little something to get you guys to know that there's going to be a pool party! Much fun, such swim, very water.

Trust me, the next chapter will be really exciting :D