Chapter 11

Different Ties

"CL don't be so rude." MInJi pouted as she sat herself by her best friend in the library. Usually at lunch, CL preferred to hang out there in order to avoid annoyance from her peers. 

Instead of listening to MinJi, CL began reading the books she picked up at the library. *This book really is good* She thought to herself as she flipped the page. An annoyed Minji turned red. "CL!" She groaned loudly, causing CL to jump in a startled manner. 

"Yah! What the hell do you want? Don't you see me reading?" She closed her book, staring down at Minji. "I swear if you weren't my best friend I'd have you on the menu of Korea's Barbeque." Minji rolled her eyes at CL's comment and sighed. 

"So, Junhong's in your math class correct? This could be a perfect opprotunity for you to start making friends with-" 

"No." Was all that came out the cold one's mouth as she reopened her book to the page she had stopped at, simply reading away. Minji's eyes narrowed and blew her bangs out her face before reaching over, snatching the book out her best friend's hand in one swift move. 

"Nah uh uh! At least hear me out!" The younger one pouted at CL, using the puppy eyes to get what she wanted; which usually worked.

"No. He thinks he's better than me because he came from a former rich school. And our parents know eachother Minji! "

"Aish you're thinking too much. So what if your moms know each other. He could be a big help in the kitchen." She winked. Before CL could reject, she could tell Minji's eyes were glistening when her attention focused on the entrance of the library. 

"Look!" Minji whispered, "he's here!" She stood up and CL grabbed her wrist tightly. "Minji no, no, no,no-" 

"JUNHONG! OVER HERE!" MinJi waved her free hand high in air to get his attention. 

The blonde boy's shoulders jumped in surprise as he whipped himself around to bring his attention to the girl who called him. He smiled and gave a small wave to her, hoping she didn't want him to come over there. 

"Come here!" Minji smiled and pouted as she realized how hard CL's grasp had been. "Are you ing crazy?" CL hissed up at her, slowly letting go and clearing as the tall boy approached. 

"A-Annyonghasaeyo, CL." He bowed slightly, avoiding eye contact with her as Minji patted the open seat that had been next to her.

No respond from CL. 

Minji pouted once more, and turned to Zelo. "We hang out here during lunch most of the time. You know, CL isn't a big fan of our classmates." 

CL hissed quietly as she turned another page in her book, pretending to read so she could listen in on the conversation. 

Zelo let out a light chuckle, leaning forward as he rested his arms on his lap. "I can see.." He looked over at CL when he realized she wasn't looking at them, and his eyebrows furrowed. 

*Hey, that's the same book the girl I met in the library was holding.* "Hey, CL." he spoke. 

CL's eyes drifted from the page slowly, giving him a sarcastic glare. "What." Her voice wasn't exactly in a question range, but it was good enough for a respond to Zelo. 

"Did..did you get that at the library? I met this girl who was going to get that same book there." He was now studying her hard, hoping there would be a specific reaction. 

But none.

Her face remained stone cold, unmoving. She even looked annoyed. "Stupid Blonde Boy. As if I'd waste my time going to such places as the library. Tch. So stupid." She then lifted the book up infront of her face so neither Zelo nor Minji could see her red cheeks. 

*Damn, damn, damn.* She thought. 

 

 


 

hey loveliess<3 I'm going to be doing a double update today so look out for that! oh and sorry for this chapter being short and not so informal; i guess you could say it's one of those lazy chapters haha. BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE GOOD OK I PROMISE