First Kiss

Different Ties

At this point, CL was way too exhausted to raise her voice at Zelo for laying on her bedroom floor to sleep. Their mothers were both downstairs passed out on the couch, and Zelo didn't wanna be rude by taking CL's bed. 

But CL didn't wanna be rude by letting him NOT take it. 

She pushed him, a bit more harsh than she was supposed to, but she's CL, does she care? He groaned, mumbling something she couldn't make out. 
"Yah," She said, "Get on my bed. I don't need my mother looking down on me more than she already does after this incident." 

Zelo sighed, dragging himself up to her bed with no words. He noticed how her bedroom was fairly neater than he'd expected. Textbooks on one end of her desk, closet organized, that is, if you don't count the BULLS snapback and t shirt that we carelessly thrown on the floor. And glasses that looked like they were tossed on her dresser. 

Wait a second...

Zelo's eyes widened, scanning more of her room, trying to see if there was the book she was reading in the library earlier. 

"Yah," CL groaned. "It's rude to stare in people's rooms, idiot." She was setting up her own little sleeping space on her rug, position the pillow and blanket so she could get comfortable on the floor. 

Zelo only sat up, in awe. "CL.." He started. 

She rolled her eyes. "Stop talking. It's 3 AM." She lay down, pulling her blanket over her body. She closed her eyes, only to flutter them wide open as Zelo finished talking. 

"You were at the library, weren't you? You were the girl without makeup, and glasses, and reading like your life depended on it. Weren't you?" 

She paused, her heart beating surprisingly fast. *No, No. . He can't figure this out* "You're being delusional, just go to sleep." She hissed, turning her back. 

*Confidence, JunHong. Confidence* 

With that, his back rose straighter, and he suddenly didn't feel tired any longer. He looked down at her, only being able to see her long blonde hair flowing down the back of her blanket. For some reason, after the incident at the party, he felt more bold to talk to her in a certain way that he knew she woulnd't like; but everyone needs to take risks. 

"No. You've shut me up before, but you won't do it again. Why are you trying to avoid the intelligent side of you? The real you? In my opinion, the CL I met at the library is way better than the CL I met on my first day of school." 

Her blood was boiling, she was getting aggrivated each second, each word that came out his mouth, she wanted to catch and shove it down his throat. She tossed the blanket off of her, sitting up and turned to face him, but he was already there, sitting infront of her, giving her the most sympathetic look he'd ever given anyone before, and the look she's never gotten from anyone before.

"You know nothing about me," she growled under her breath. He only listened, clenching his jaw, looking deep into her. *But I want to, can't you see that?!* He wanted to yell it in her face, but he didn't wanna lose his life just yet. 

She then began. 

"You know nothing about me. So stop acting like I'm some kind of puzzle you have to figure out in order to get a prize. I hide myself for a reason, I built myself for a reason. When you don't let people step over you, you get respect. Look at you, I'm stepping all over you right now and...

Zelo had no idea what else she had been saying. He was focusing on the small twinkle she had left in her eyes, a twinkle he saw earlier when she laughed over the fact that he fell in the kitchen. He noticed how the color of her cheeks redenned the more she talked. He noticed the way her lips would move when she would elongate some words just to make him feel like an idiot. 

The corner of his mouth pulled itself up to a smile, and she could only feel confused. 

"Yah! Idiot! Listen to me! You're never gonna get to know my story! So stop trying to rea-"

"Stop talking. It's 3 AM." He whispered the words she told him earlier in a soft tone, resting his arm on his knee and gradually leaning in. Her eyes widened, feeling her heart beat skip beat after beat, but couldn't do anything about it. She felt frozen, stoned. It didn't stop Zelo, however. 

His lips pressed against hers, soft and slow. How could he be harsh on someone who was so fragile and broken on the inside? He couldn't help but realize how perfect their lips felt together. *Stupid girl, this is the only puzzle I'm trying to solve* 

Zelo practically felt CL's heart jump out of her chest when he took his hand to her neck, pulling away from her slowly, bur he didn't dare break eye contact. 

She couldn't stop staring into his eyes.Her cheeks were fire red, feeling as if she was going to collapse any minute. *No..I'm not supposed to feel this way. It's not supposed to happen like this.* 

But it was.

Zelo only smiled at her, swiping his thumb against her cheek bone softly, almost to tell her that everything was gonna be okay, even though he didn't even know what was wrong to begin with. He made sure she was paying attention to every word he was saying, and that she heard him clear.

"I don't care how you're going to kill me in the morning," he whispered, "just know that every second of this was worth it." 


AHHHH!!! Finally! They kiss! I've been wanting to write this since I started this fic :) I hope you guys enjoyed!

Also, I know you were expecting an update tonight but I got carried away :D

It's actually going to be a tripple update, I'm having a good day