The new student

Different Ties

"CL IS COMING!" Everyone who was surrounding the middle of the hallways suddenly made way for the one and only, CL. Also known as, Lee ChaeRin, but no one dares to call her by her name other than her friend MinJi. 

As CL walked down the halls, gracefully, with her dark skinny jeans and leather jacket, circled sun glasses (gucci! XD) and fierce spiked heels, and noticed something was different. 
"Hey you," She looked over at a boy who was shaking with fear next to his locker, "What's the matter with this new arrangment...It's all...decorative..." She looked around stunned.

There were banners and streamers everywhere! "I-Th-There is a new student coming from Seoul Academy...And since he's from Seoul Academy...We-We wanted to give him a warm welcome." The poor little boy hugged himself as though he were wishing he had his teddy bear. 

"Ha, Seoul Academy. They think they're so mature and einstine-like. Don't kiss up to who ever is coming. Because if I don't kiss up to him, no one does. Understand that?" She gave the boy a cold glare and he nodded faster than the blink of an eye. 

"Good." She smiled and proceeded walking. As she reached the end of the hall, she heard the boy yell, "EVERYONE TAKE DOWN THE BANNERS AND EVERYTHING! CL DOESN'T WANT THEM!" 

She chuckled to herself. "How fun it is, to run such a school." 

 

***

 

"Omma I'm nervous." Zelo pouted as his mother handed him his lunch box containing all his favorites. Kimbap, Poki, and cherry tomatoes. 

He didn't like the fact that he got kicked out of Seoul Academy just for having a B+ on his report card. There was no point to it! Plus the perentage was an 89% which was only one away to having an A-! The teacher could've at least rounded up his score!

"Aw honey you'll be fine." She rested both of her hands on his cheeks and leaned lower, kissing his forehead. "Be good okay?" 

"Okay." Zelo replied as if it were his first day of Kindergarten. "Saranghae Omma!" He grasped his lunch box, placed his shoes on, and ran out the door anxiously. Yes, you could say Zelo was a mama's boy, but he didn't mind. 

 

 

As Zelo approached the school, there wasn't anyone in the halls. It was like he was lost in the middle of nowhere. It felt like there were so many forks to take and routes to choose just to get to a locker!

"Did classes already start?" He scratched the back of his head confused as he asked his own self that quesion. 

"Ah! You must me the new kid!" A girly, yet relaxing voice made him jump a bit from behind him. He didn't expect a voice to randomly pop up like that from the silence of the halls. He turned around to see a girl with short brown hair, and a slim figure, smiling at him. 

"Uh, d-deh!" He smiled back shyly. He's never really made contact with a girl before because he was always so shy. "My name is MinJi." She tilted her head smiling big, her eyes making a crescent shape like in the animes that Zelo has watched before. She extended her arm out to him, her hand pleaded for him to take it. 

Ah~ Such a pretty girl. Zelo thought to himself with wide eyes and a jaw opened. He quickly closed it when he realized he was staring and shook her hand. 

"JunHong." Was all he had the words to say. She let go of his hands smiling. "Nice to meet you JunHong!" She bowed and he bowed as well. 

"You're from-"

"Seoul Academy." There was a cold, eerie voice that appeared from the end of the hall, and made its way towards them. They both looked over to see who it was and MinJi squealed. 

"Annyong Unnie! Look! It's the new kid!" MinJi exclaimed and CL only crossed her arms, tilting her head, examining him. 

Wow! She's even more pretty! She's gorgeous! Zelo was in complete awe as CL approached him. "You seem...a bit like a goodie goodie." She looked him up and down. 

"JunHong, this is Chae-" 

"CL." CL interrupted MinJi for the second time. She didn't want the new kid knowing her name at all! If he was a goodie goodie, then he'd only call her ChaeRin. 
"A-Annyonghaseyo CL..JunHong imnida." Zelo bowed in consideration still astonished by CL's looks. 

"Don't speak to me so formally." She scoffed and turned around, walking away. Not giving one care about JunHong. 

Zelo's face fell and looked at MinJi. "S-Sorry about that! CL is very...uhm...not open..and..it takes a while to get to know her." MinJi tried explaining her bestfriend to the new kid as nice as possible but there really was no good way to explain how she really was. 

Except for the fact that CL stood up for MinJi when she was being bullied. 

"It's fine! I expected something like this to happen anyways.." Zelo scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, feeling stupid. 

Such a weird girl, he thought. 

 


-----------------------------

 

Okay I know this was a y chapter update especially for the first chapter BUTTT it gets better trust me! Just...my 9 subbies stay with me pleaseee //DESPERATE// OTL XD Just trust me there will be cliff hangers, unsuspected confessions, and UNBELIEVABLE secrets coming out in the future chapters! c: