8

Answer Me

Those girl idol arrive at the club. They been escorted to the VIP place. The loud music somehow makes Yuri feel dizzy but Hyoyeon and Amber completely losing their mind. They dancing to the music and it's gather people to see those idol having a battle dance. Tiffany sitted next to Yuri to makes sure the girl not sulking over Jessica. The empty place next to her filled by Hara who dressed up with her leather pants and white t-shirt. They talked closely to each other since the music too load.

"I know you're upset over something but just enjoy the night like you always do." Hara looked at her and give her a smile. She take Yuri's hand and bring her to the dance floor. The crowd getting louder when they see the black pearl getting to the dance floor. She smile shyly but started to dance with Hara. Hyoyeon and Amber joined them as the dance getting wild.

Gyuri talking to Victoria in their couch. They decide to stay for a while before hit the dance floor.

"She really a good dancer." Gyuri say to Victoria and her finger pointed at Yuri who dancing happily with Hara. The duo dance close to each other and look likes their flirting together.

"I guess. Amber once told me that she rocks the club more than Hyo." Her eyes now stuck at those y body of Yuri. Listening to Amber who going to the gym with Yuri makes her believe that behind those shirt, there are well-built abs. Those two continue talking almost for the entire time about Yuri. They seem to attract to the great Kwon Yuri. Krystal who sitting next to Victoria and Tiffany keep staring at the same person. She can see there sadness in Yuri's face but have no idea what makes the raven haired girl sad. 

"Unnie, can i ask you something?" She move closer to Tiffany who clapping her hand while watching her friends dancing.

"Yes, baby Jung?"

"Why Yuri unnie looks sad?" 

"What? No, she not sad." Tiffany beamed her eye-smile to the little Jung trying to cover up her bad lie.

"You such a bad liar, you know it right?"

"I'm not."

"Your high tone proved it. Tell me, unnie." The ice aura from Krystal give a shiver on her spine. Tiffany sighed and looked at dancing Yuri.

"She get dumped."

"The great Kwon Yuri get dumped?"

"We trying to cheer her up now. Maybe she can forget about her and move on."

"Her? She get dumped by 'her'. She into girl?" 

"Oh, crap. Talked to much. I'll join them." Tiffany dashed to the dance floor. She need to get away from curious Krystal. The little Jung still keep her eyes at Yuri. Little did she know the SNSD trio catch her staring at their black pearl who drowning in the music with Hara.

"That look. She not fall for her, right?" Tiffany whisper to Sunny.

"That must be very awkward and weird. The little Jung love the black pearl, the black pearl love the older Jung, the older Jung love a jerk. Drama." Their conversation stopped when Krystal get up from her seat and move toward the dance floor. She give the lagendary Jung's ice glare to a few guys who try to makes a move on her. She walk straight to the black pearl and hold her hand. Yuri turn her head to meet the little Jung.

"Dance with me, unnie." Krystal smirked at her and take Hara's place. Hara seem to annoy by her action but just continue dancing with Amber. Yuri startled seeing the little Jung bold action. She can feel the same aura as Jessica from Krystal. The aura that can makes the butterflies in her stomach gone wild. She hesitated to dancing close to the little Jung but Krystal just wrapped her arm around Yuri's neck and start to dance. Krystal move closer to her and she can feel her breath at her ear.

"I don't know why but i hate seeing you sad. Just dance with me and forget about your trouble." The little Jung looked into her eyes and smile. Yuri dazzled by that smile. It's different from Jessica but something about it that makes her attract to her. She nodded and they began to dancing along the music. All eyes on them now amused by their y dance together. 

"This is weird." Sunny looked at them opened mouth.

"We didn't see this coming but thats just hot." Tiffany closed with her hand seeing Yuri wrapped her arm around the little Jung's waist. Both of them seem really into the music and forget about the crowd.

"." Hyoyeon run to them while holding Nicole with her. She just push everyone that on her way to the shorter and the eye-smile princess. Seeing the two captivated by a couple who dancing ily, she turn her eyes to the couple too. Jaw dropped.

"Double ." She tapped Sunny and Tiffany's shoulder getting their attention. 

"I just saw 2PM arrived. I wonder if Jessica and that jerk will joined them too and what the hell that black pearl thinking?!"

"Damn it! Why they need to be here?! It's Krystal who approach her first, Hyo."  

"What should we do now?"

"No idea."

"She won't beat that jerk, right?" Hyoyeon looked at her friend. 

"I'm fine if she beat him but i can't take it if she crying like a crazy people." 

"You know what. Just let it be. Lets have fun. If they bumped into each other, Yuri have a lot of girls who can take care of her." All of them staring at the duo who still into their dance and Krystal not let any girls move into her partner that night. She just want to makes Yuri forget about her problem but in the same time the thrill being with the black pearl and dance with her really makes her savor their bond that night. She didn't see the other girl as her senior or sister but as one hot charming girl.

"Lets heat the floor!" DJ screaming makes the crowd gone wild. They dance like crazy and alchohol is everywhere.

******

Jessica and Nichkhun arrived at the restaurant. They been lead to the private space and the waiter take their order. They sitted and started chatting while waiting for their meal. Nichkhun looks tired and it concern her.

"You looks tired."

"We recording a new songs. Never had a proper rest." He smile and drink the mineral water.

"Yes, but still you need to take a good care of yourself."

"I'm all good. Don't worry, baby. You have any schedule this week?" 

"Not really. Just a few radio show. Why?"

"I'm thinking about vacation together. After this, i'll busy with promotion our new album so i want us to spend time together." Nichkhun feed her with a chocolate dipped strawberry. 

"Vacation together? I don't know if manager oppa will allow that. It's too dangerous."

"You're with me, your boyfriend. I'll protect you from anything." He pouted and act cute in front of her but Jessica seem to zoning out. She don't know hor to react with that. "Sometimes, you just too chessy." After Nichkhun waving her hand, she flashed her smile shyly.

"I'll think about it, okey." They stopped the conversation when the meal arrive. Both of them enjoying their dinner and sometimes Nickhun will feeding her. They finished their dinner and waited for the dessert when Nickhun get up from his seat and walk toward the white piano. He flashed his smile to her and take a sit. Jessica can't hide her happiness seeing the guy that she love preparing the romantic moments for her.

"I love piano and i love you. So, tonight was a great night for me spending time with you, my lovely girlfriend and playing this love song just for you. I want you to know that i'm happy we're together." He start playing Nothing Better by Brown Eyed Soul while looking at her sweetly. Jessica seem lost in their own love fantasy hearing that song.

"It's beautiful." She squeezed his hand as he take his seat in front of her.

"Everytime i listen to that song, i'll thinking about you." Her move toward her and back hugged the blonde girl, wrapped his arms around her neck and kiss her hair.

"Baby, we're perfect for each other. I love you." He kissed her cheek knowing Jessica won't let him touch her lips. Jessica in other hand blushing like crazy. She touch his arm and lean her head to him. She savor the night. The romantic night that every girl dream. They stay for a while before decide to join 2PM to the club.

"My dress seem to much for a club."

"You looks pretty. We gonna stay at VIP's so it's okey." They arrive at the club 15 minute later. Jessica holding Nickhun's hand as they move to the VIP's corner when she looked at the loud crowd and find two people dancing ily together and it's makes her startled when they kissed each other.

"Krys...Yuri.."

 

 

___________________________________________________________

i hate this chapter. It's take almost 2 day for me to write delete write delete it.

It's killing me writing about their romantic dinner plus cheesy words.

now, i really want to kill that guy.

Taeny Hwaiting! Yulsic Hwaiting! (sorry khun fans. i just wont accept other than Taeny and Yulsic pair. I'm blood type A, I have problem with obsession)