14

Answer Me

The atmosphere on their way back home is totally silent and akward. Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun and Yoona in the first van meanwhile the other ride the second van. Tiffany the sobbed blonde hair while Seohyun and Yoona remained in silent. The Im Choding try to make a jokes but stopped by the deathly glare from HellFany.

"It's not funny, unnie." Seohyun looked at Yoona with her annoy face. It's make the choding frowned and ended up staring outside the window.

"It's too silent." She mumbling by herself but stop when Seohyun handed her a motivation book.

"Read it and stop mumbling." The choding pouted cutely to the maknae. Reading a book is the last thing on earth that she will do.

"It's okey, Hyunnie. I'm counting the streetlights." Then the atmosphere turned cold again. Meanwhile in the second van, there a chaos everywhere. Even the manager oppa facepalmed listening to their bickering.

"Where the heck are you going, Kwon Yuri?" Sunny throw her empty bottle to the black pearl who sited in front of her.

"What the heck, Bunny. I'm having a drink with my co-star."

"The ice princess turned to jelly princess, crying like a crazy people and you having a drink? What a beautiful life you had." The shorter girl yelling at her member. Yuri sighed. She turned her head facing the bunny.

"What do you want me to do, Soonkyu? She crying because her gay stupid blonde boyfriend just played with her heart. It's not my false and there a lots of you surrounding her at that time."

"Nichkhun gay?" Sooyoung get up from Sunny's lap.

"His face. Looks gay to me." Yuri narrowed her eyes and turned her face facing the road.

"Hurm, even my face looks more masculine than him, don't you think?" Hyoyeon looked at her face through the their van's window. Taeyeon clapped her hands while laugh her heart out like a ahjumma.

"Yah, I'm agreed." The kid leader give the Kim Choding a high five.

"I'm serious, right now!" Lee Soonkyu give a glare to the girls. They now facing her shocked even Sooyoung who already lean her head into the girl's lap fall at the floor.

"Bunny, it's hurt!"

"Sorry, Sooyoungie but please guys. Listen to me. Yul, you think she will cry her heart out that hard just because of that blonde gay? Jessica we know won't simply lets her tears down because of one guy. The reason behind her every tears always something to do with us. I think she started to miss you, Yul. She crying hard everytimes we mention your name."

"She don't want me, Sunny-ah."

"To be honest, we introduced you to girls just to makes her jealous and i think she finally realize her true feeling for you, Yuri-ah."

"It's what you think, Sunny. She blame Yuri, remember?" Yuri shocked listen to Taeyeon. Her face frowned.

"She put all the blame on me?"

"She said that both of you become a stranger, you mad at her and throw her away." Hyoyeon looked at the miserable looks on the black pearl face.

"I throw her away? She the one who did it. I begging her to not to leave. You're there, Tae." Her eyes filled with tears. she the one who suffering alone but the blame on her. She just don't understand the blonde. Why is was her fault when Jessica was the one who pushed her away and it's not her fault that Nichkhun is a player.

"Yul, maybe she frustrated with her life right now."

"And makes me looks like a bad girl. How can she do that to me. I hate her." Yuri try to stop her tears to fall more but it's seem uncontrolled. Their way back to their dorm ended up cold and silently. The second van arrived first and Tiffany's van stopped behind them. Yuri walked out from the van and her eyes meet with Jessica's. She looked at her coldly before get into their apartment.

"Yuri-ah." Jessica called her but the black pearl just ignored the blonde. Jessica's puffy eyes filled with tears again. She try to called Yuri again but the only receive a cold shoulder. Tiffany looked at her sadly and hold the blonde in her embrace again. Taeyeon who walked after Yuri give a warm looks at the group.

"It's your time to feel the pain, Sica-ah. I'm sorry but i can't help you now." She run to walked beside the black pearl.

"Tiff, it's hurt." Her trembling voice crack Tiffany's wall. She cry with her bestfriend the way back home. Once they reach at their dorm, Tiffany lead Jessica to her room.

"You sleep with me tonight."

"She don't even want to look at me, Fany-ah." They sited on the bed. Jessica leaned her head on Tiffany's shoulder. Still sobbing. 

"Sica-ah, you can't blame Yuri. She has nothing to do with Nichkhun."

"Stop saying that jerk's name, Fany-ah."

"Okey but still.."

"You think I blame her because of that?"

"Is there other reason, Sica-ah?" Tiffany looked at the blonde. She trying to compose herself and looked at the eye-smile princess.

"She left me, Fany-ah. She never do that. She never give her back to me. She didn't love me anymore." The ice princess crying for a countless time that day. Tiffany want to smile but it's manage to control her happiness in front the ice princess.

"You want her to stop loving you, Sica-ah. That's what she do, she move on."

"I don't want her to move on. I don't want her to stop loving me. How can she do that? She love me with her life. How can she move on too fast?"

"Why, Sica-ah? Why you didn't want her to do that?" She want the blonde speak her heart out. Even she can guess the answer but she want to hear it from the blonde herself. At that time, she wish she can called Yuri and listen to the blonde.

"Because she's mine. She should stay with me forever. She should try her hard to makes me fall for her. She should fight for me, Fany-ah." Jessica didn't care if her face swollen the next day. She just want to let the burden that she hold for too long to leave her. She know that she late but at least she know her heart now. she want Yuri for her.

"You love her, Sica-ah?" Both girls in their tears looked at each other. Tiffany hugged her bestfriend and her hair. Jessica nodded her head while sobbed. She telling the truth now. She in love with the black pearl. She want her back.

"I love her, Fany-ah and i miss her so bad. I want her, Fany-ah."

 

_________________________

 

I listening to Taeyeon - Can You Hear Me while writing this chapter

i'm upset right now. (wiped tears)

Should i let Sica suffer more? ( i don't know if i can makes her cry more T.T)