11

Answer Me

It's been a week after the confession accident and Yuri is getting better. Thanks to her friends who never left her side since day one. She manage to be kkab again. The only change is the awkward situasion when she and Jessica being alone in their dorm. Yuri find the only solution is to stay in her room and walked out when Jessica in her room or when the others around. Hyoyeon played a big part in their plan when she always introduce a girl to Yuri. When they waiting for their perfomance, she will introduce a new girl group or her friends to Yuri. The girl seem to amused by Yuri's charm. Her voice when she talking to them, her smile when they talking something funny and her fun attitude when they taking picture together. All of that makes the girl like her and totally pissed Jessica off.

"She only whining to me before. Why she do that to Hyuna?"

"She let Hara leaned her head on her shoulder? What the hell!"

"Nobody kiss her cheek that long. What the hell she doing kiss my Yuri!" Jessica looks she ready to exploded seeing all the girl try to act lovey dovey to Yuri. She always be the only one doing that to the black pearl but nowdays she only see the black pearl being surrounded from afar. She still with her day dreaming when their door opened and Krystal head popped out smiling.

"Baby Krys is coming." Tiffany hugged the little Jung and smiling at her brightly. Jessica wave her hand to her little sister but stopped it once she saw Krystal being clingy with Yuri. Her HellSica mode slowly on.

"Unnie, i'm waiting for you at my dorm tonight. Call me when you arrive."

"I thought you're coming home after this."

"I staying at dorm this week."

"Okey, i'll pick you up at 9 then." Yuri the little Jung's hair gently. She wonder is she can do this with Jessica. Being close and and smile to each other. Little did she know Jessica staring at her with a hole in her heart. Krystal being nice to her and make her feel wanted by someone.

"Guys, your turn next." Manager oppa ordering them to move. Krystal still hugged the black pearl's arm and they walked out from the room together. When it's time for Girl Generation go up to the stage she kissed Yuri's cheek makes the other girl chuckled.

"Good luck, unnie."

"You ruined my make up. Let me ruin yours." Yuri kissed her cheek too and patted the little Jung's head. They laughing at each other before waving goodbye. Jessica just frozen at her spot seeing them together until Krystal hug her.

"Good luck, sis." Jessica looked at her little sister cheek. The spot where she can see Yuri's lipstick clearly. She just wanted to wiped it so bad but just let out a light sigh. Krystal smirked seeing her sister who act like a lifeless human being. Walked past her sister, she give a thumb ups to Tiffany and Hyoyeon before back to her changing room.

"Omo, Yuri-ah. There are lipstic on you cheek." Sunny who running from nowhere stopped and string at the black pearl. Yuri smile and touch her cheek.

"Krystal made it. It's too obvious?" Yuri try to find a tissue to wiped it away. Lipstick spot on the great Kwon Yuri's cheek must be a hot topic if she didn't wiped it away.

"Both of you seem so close since the club. Dating?" Jessica just stay at her spot waiting for Yuri's answer. Her heart beating fast when Yuri take a long pause before smile to Sunny.

"It's not a crime since i'm a single lady, right?" Yuri smile to Sunny and take a peck to the stage. She in her good mood today. Teasing Sunny who already mouth opened with her answer. She move closer to the bunny and whisper.

"Got you. She my favourite dongsaeng after that llama. Now close you mouth." She laughing hard seeing mad Sunny who stomped her feet cutely. Sunny turn her back and about to walk to her place when she saw Jessica not too far from her and Yuri. The blonde hunged her head low looking to the floor. Sunny got an idea and facing Yuri again. She smirked to the clueless black pearl.

"I'm wondering if Krystal gladly giving her girlfriend a kiss on lips if we win tonight. Passionate kiss, maybe?" Yuri turned her head and looked at Sunny clueless before her eyes spot a blonde girl glaring at the bunny. Yuri looks confused seeing the blonde had a hurt expression on her face. 

"Did she hear what Sunny said? She mad at me or what but she looks sad. Why would she sad?" She wakes from her thought when the PD called their name. Once they on the stage, Yuri totally forgot about it and enjoy making performance to their fans. Most of the time, she played around with Yoona and Hyoyeon, patting Sooyoung's and laughing on the back. While Jessica struggle with herself as she takes a glance to the black pearl. They finished with their performance and move back to their changing room where Krystal waited for Yuri. She playing with Yuri's ipad and stopped when she saw Taeyeon walked in.

"Nice performance, Taeyeon unnie."

"'Thanks. I'm swag, right." She throw her cap to the little Jung.

"No, totally ByunTae. Stop staring at Fany unnie's will you?"

"You staring at my , Taetae?"

"Can resist. Too hot." The kid leader take a sit next to Krystal and looked at the screen. Yuri walked in and kicked the kid leader from her seat. She take the seat with winning smile on her face.

"What are you doing?" The black pearl take a look at her ipad.

"Beating you Anipang's score."

"Good luck then."

"Already beat them." She handed the ipad to a jaw dropped's Yuri who check her ipad. Krystal hugged her sister before walked out from the room.

"Krys, no kiss for me?" Jessica show her cute pout to her sister.

"I want to but i can't. I just kiss Yuri unnie. Can't share her kiss with anyone.Bye, unnie." The little Jung left her sister dumbfounded and the other just amused by her awesomeness.

"Ouch." Sooyoung whisper that to Hyoyeon who bowed silently to Krystal not wanting Jessica to notice. Yuri who sit at the couch don't know what to response with that. She just locked her eyes to her ipad. She don't want Jessica to misunderstand about her and Krystal but just let it go. She eyed the blonde who froze at her chair before walked out the door. HellSica mode totally on.

"Jung Soojung!" She yelled at her little sister who about to enter f(x)'s changing room. The little Jung looked at her sister who in HellSica mode. The older Jung walked and grabbed her wraist roughly cause the little Jung startled. She dragged Krystal to the toilet and locked the door.

"What was wrong with you?" Krystal rub her wraist while giving her sister a glare.

"It's not me but you. Dancing with her, clingy with her and now kiss her. What would you do next?"

"What's wrong by doing that? Yuri unnie didn't hate it so why you so mad?" Krystal really want to do a winning dance but she need to stay as serious as she can. Her sister staring at her with teary eyes. 

"..............."

"It's not like you own her, unnie. Stop being overprotective. She just your members." 

"You're my sister. What would others say about it."

"Your other members even called us a hot couple and what's wrong with your little sister seeing your group members. She single and so do i."

"They called you what?" Now Jessica want to screaming at her group members. They know the truth but incourage her little sister with Yuri.

"Unnie, are you jealous?"

"What? why would i?" Jessica caught off guard by her sister. She stuttering with her own words.

"Right. You already have Nichkhun oppa. Why would you jealous. " Krystal put her hand on her chin. Her telephone vibrates and smile formed. It's Yuri.

 

From : Kkab Yul

Heard HellSica called you. Still alive?

 

From : Little Jung

Alive and still awesome. Worried?

 

"Your manager?" Jessica try to looked at her phone but Krystal put it away from her.

"Yuri unnie." Heard that makes Jessica felt hurt for a second time. It's been a while since she and Yuri messaging each other. Before this, they will messaging each other even when they sitting side by side. Sharing secret and jokes. Krystal phone vibrates again and it's makes Jessica frowned. She snatch the phone and open the message.

 

From : Kkab Yul

Yup, i'm worried. Please don't let her kill you. Stay away from her if you can, still want you tonight with me :(

 

Reading that  makes her lose her control. Her eyes wet from her tears. She felt pain in her heart. She missed the caring Yuri. Knowing the black pearl being worried for her little sister really hurt her so bad. Yuri want her little sister to stay away from her, Yuri want Krystal to be with her tonight. Yuri choose to be with Krystal. Yuri choose Krystal. She remember how Yuri smiled when Sunny with Krystal. She remember how Yuri didn't asked if she alright after Krystal said that she won't share Yuri's kiss with anyone. Yuri worried about Krystal not her. Not her anymore and that makes her missed the black pearl so bad. She handed the phone to Krystal. 

"Unnie, why you crying?"

"Nothing."

"Crying is your hobby now?"

"Shut up, Soojung."

"You didn't have feeling for her, right? You have a boyfriend."

"What do you mean by i having a feeling for her? I don't and yes, i have a boyfriend who i love so much." Jessica glaring at her little sister.

"Okey, then. At least i don't need to compete with you since a lot of girls try to makes a move on her." Krystal flips her hair and open the toilet door. She walked away leaving her sister dumbfounded. Jessica thinking about her little sister's last words. A lot of girl try to makes a move on her. A lot of girl try to makes Yuri's heart change from loving her. Makes Yuri forget about her. Makes Yuri away from her. She leaned herself at the wall and let the tears fall. She confused with herself. She have Nichkhun but she won't let Yuri go away from her. She felt the pain seeing Yuri with girls. She hate read Yuri's sweet message to Krystal. Most important is she hate it when Yuri didn't spoiled her like before. She feel her hand empty without Yuri's hand holding them. She feel her smile no bright as Yuri's makes her smile. She feel lonely wthout Yuri by her side. She feel lost without Yuri. Her Yuri.

"No way. She's mine."