2

Answer Me

"Yul, your solo stage jjang!" Hyoyeon tapped Yuri shoulder as she watched their last concert video. Yuri get up from the floor and sitted next to Hyoyeon watch herself singing and dancing.

"I still make some mistake."

"They don't care. Too busy enjoying your dance." Jessica walked out from her room all dressed to go out. Yuri eyed the blonde drinking orange juice at the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"Taecyeon invited me and Krystal for a drink." Yuri looked at her disbelief.

"People might start make a rumor about you two."

"He with his group, I'm with Krystal and it's just a drink." Yuri frowned by her answer. Hyoyeon looked at Yuri who hunged her head low but decide to shut off.

"Your abs totally hot, Yul" Hyeyeon try to cheer her up. Yuri turn her face to the laptop and give Hyoyeon a small smile.

"I should go to the gym." She get up and walked to her room. Jessica finished her drink and walk toward to the dorm's door.

"Bye Hyo." She wave before closed the door. Hyoyeon stare at the door and sigh.

"That sleepyhead still can't see, didn't she." She continue watch their video oblivous about Yuri who walked out with her gym outfit.

"Why she need to hang out with that guy?" Yuri put her sunglasses on and start driving her BMW Z4 to her gym. She need something to distract her from thinking about Jessica for awhile. She speed her car let her adrenaline rush boost up. Finally she arrive at her gym and started to working out. While she busy running on her treadmill, someone poke her arm. Yuri slowed down the speed and turn around to see that person.

"Yuri unnie?"

"Amber?" She almost fall from her treadmill seeing the tomboy but quickly jump from it ended pushing Amber backward. The tomboy take a few step backward and looked at Yuri who fall dramaticly in front of her.

"Yah, why you step backward?" Yuri stare at the clueless tomboy.

"If i don't, you'll fall on me."

"Thats my intention so you can catch me not letting me fall and looks stupid right now." She trying to get up but her ankle hurted. Amber move closer to the raven haired gilrl and help her to get up. They walked slowly and sit at the chair. The trainers gather up try to help her with her hurt ankle.

"You got sprained ankle."

"I'll get the ice." Amber run to the cafe and asked for the ice. She run to the crowd and handed it to ther trainer. Yuri flinched when the trainer put the ice at her sprained ankle. Amber just standing there felt guilty. She take a sit far from them and looked at Yuri who almost crying.

"Unnie, I'm sorry." She take a sit next to Yuri. She hunged her head low while playing with her fingers.

"You just ruined my career, Amber Liu."

"Unnie." Amber looked at the sadly. Tear filled her eyes when Yuri cracked her laugh.

"You should looked at your face, Am" Yuri patted the tomboy's head and finish her laugh while Amber wiped her tear using her sweater. 

"What brings you here." Yuri asked Amber as soon she handed the mineral water.

"Vic umma jealous seeing me sleep peacefully so she sent me here."

"Just because of that?"

"Yes. She want to clean the house but she said I'm sleeping like panda, it's hurt her eyes."

"Sounds she kicked you out from your dorm." Amber nodded her head and pouting.

"What should I do then. We free from schedule and I need my beauty sleep."

"Your beauty sleep?"

"I'm a girl too, unnie." Amber sent a glare to Yuri. They chatting with each other until Taeyeon called her.

"Where are you?"

"At the gym."

"You having a dinner outside or what? I want to cook tonight."

"I'll be home and Amber comes with me."

"That llama working out?"

"She being kicked out from her dorm."

"Tragic. Take that kid here." They ended their conversation.

"You drive my car." Yuri give her keys to Amber.

"Are you sure."

"I have other option?"

"Yeah, right." Amber helped her walked to the car. After helping Yuri sit on her seat she runned to the driver seat. Started the engine and drove away. 

"You're a good driver."

"I don't have license."

"What?!" Yuri looked at her and Amber flashed her dorky smile before continue driving. Yuri facepalmed her face and pray hard to come home alive. They finally reached SNSD's dorm and Amber helped the raven haired to walk. Yuri keep mumbling to herself.

"What should I tell them. Think Yuri.Think." Amber getting annoyed with the unnie as they already getting in the lift she give a glare to Yuri.

"Just tell them i'm suprised you and make you fell, unnie."

"No. It's not your fault."

"Then tell them you just being careless."

"No. It's hurt my pride."

"This woman really complicated." Amber take off her hat and put it on Yuri's head. 

"Why?"

"It's hard to lead you when your arms keep hitting my hat." Yuri nodded her head again and let Amber lead her as their walked to the dorm. As soon as they enter the whole dorm rushed toward Yuri and Amber.

"What happen to your ankle?" Taeyeon looked at her while holding a ladle. Yuri who sorrounding by her groupmates found Jessica just walked out from her room. She hoping the blonde will run to her worried about her injured ankle.

"Got sprained ankle. Fell from the treadmill." She still try to put her big smile covered her pain. Jessica looked at her cluelessly.

"What happen to you?" She asked and walked toward her.

"Sprained ankle." Amber answer on behalf Yuri who totally captured by the blonde, wearing a short pants with white t-shirt.

"Amber? Why you here?"

"We meet at the gym and drive her home."

"Owh, okey. Yul, you really need to be careful next time." Jessica looked at Yuri before reached her vibrated phone. She reading her new message and smile widely.

"Stupid Ok Taecyeon." All eyes on her now. 

"He makes joke of my slow reaction." 

"Haa.." everyone nodded and continue their works. Yuri seem to spacing out after hearing that from Jessica. She really jealous because there other guy make the blonde smile widely. Her heart broke into pieces hearing Jessica laughed over the phone. 

"I guess Taecyeon much important than me to you, Sica-ah."