10

Answer Me

"Nick, we should go now. It's getting late." Jessica poke his boyfriend who still dancing. The crowd gone wild and it's make Jessica uncomfortable with the smell of alcohols but the boyfriend seem to ignore her. Jessica frowned and walked herself out from their room only to find her little sister.

"Yah, Jung Soojung!" The little Jung startled seeing her sister stared at her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Baking a cupcakes. How can you being in here?" 

"'I'm an adult now in case you forgot how old you little sister are." Both of them keep being sarcasm to each other. 

"Krys, you're death if mom and dad knows about this."

"Don't tell them then and it's not i'm alone. We having fun together in here. Join us, will you?" Krystal squeezed her sister hand and looked at her sweetly. The blonde rooled her eyes at her little sister's bipolar attitude.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, Yuri unnie get dumped. You know that right?"

"Yeah, i'm the one who dumped her, Krys." If only Jessica can say that to her sister but she just pretend to not know about it.

"You don't know? Both of you fight or what? Anyway, we cheer her up and she seem happy now."

"She didn't tell about that person?"

"No, i didn't get a chance to ask her. We're busy dancing together." Krystal smirked at her sister who blinked her eyes.

"You not doing anything weird with her right?"

"Weird? No, we just having fun." They want to continue talk to each other but someone move toward them and it's Nichkhun.

"Babe, i'm looking for you." He hugged the blonde not noticed the little Jung who looked at them suprised. Jessica try to push him away not wanting to Krystal to see them intimate.

"What the .."

"Krys, don't cursing."

"How come i'm not? I don't know about this. Why don't you tell me?" Krystal giving her ice glare to the blonde but it's seem not worked on her.

"Jung Soojung, i want to tell you but we barely see each other. Yeah, i'm dating him right now, it's been a few month." She smiled to the guy who smile dorky at both of them.

"Your members know about this?"

"Yeah, they just know it yesterday."

"Really?" Both Nichkhun and Krystal looked at her. 

"They didn't tell you anything?" Nichkhun looked worried but the blonde did not notice that because Krystal seem to looked distracted.

"Wait, Yuri unnie upset because she get dumped by a girl. Sica just reveal her relationship yesterday. Could it be Yuri unnie get dumped by unnie?" Krystal try to makes sense for everything that happen.

"Baby, we need to go. The car is ready."

"Owh, we leaving now?"

"Yup, i need to help my friend over something important."

"So sudden." Jessica looked at her boyfriend but nodded her head. She kissed her little sister and walked away with Nichkhun who wrapped his arm around her waist. After seeing her sister walk away with Nichkhun, Krystal back to their couch and sit beside drunk Victoria. The chinese girl seem to lose her control laughing by herself mumbling.

"Our little maknaeeeee." She kissed the little Jung's cheek once Krystal turn her face facing her. 

"Vic omma, you drunk." 

"No.No.I'm fine.Soooo fineeeee." The leader giggling herself after saying that. Krystal sigh seeing her leader who always behave totally lose herself that night.

"You know what, Krys? Don't fall to a cute guy."

"What?"

"I say don't fall to a cute guy. Are you deaf or what?" She flicked the maknae's forehead makes the maknae rubbing her forehead. She about to sent her leader a Jung's ice glare.

"Don't fall to him. A jerk with cute face and sweet talking. What he even thinking bringing me to his family but flirting behind my back." The drunk Victoria said it out loud to Krystal who already looked at her disbelief.

"Who thats jerk, Vic omma?"

"Who else? your Nichkhun appa! Aish, no.no. He not your appa anymore. I'm sorry kids i'll find a good appa for us soon." She smiled and kissed Krystal once again before passed out snoring leaving Krystal shocked.

"Oh my god." She looking at the dance floor searching for the eye-smile princess who dancing dorky with Sunny. "She dancing a Dooly dance in the club?" Krystal walked toward them and grabbed Tiffany's wraist to the corner. The older girl looked at her wondering what the little Jung will do.

"It's my sister, right?"

"What?"

"It's my sister who dumped Yuri unnie." Tiffany blinked at her for a while processing her words.

"Your sister is Jessica Jung, right?" Now it's Krystal turn to blinked her eyes to Tiffany.

"Yes, she is."

"Your sister, Jessica Jung. So, yes she the one who dumped Yul." Tiffany beamed her famous eye-smile to dumbfounded Krystal before her face turn terrified. Knowing her mistake spilled the answer to the little Jung.

"Oh my god.Oh my god.!" She facepalmed herself.

"This is totally stupid! She dumped her because of that jerk and i'm getting attracted to her." Krystal join her senior facepalmed themself at the corner of the club. Both of them sigh staring at the great Kwon Yuri who hugging while singing with Amber on their table.

"You know that jerk, baby Krys?"

"It's Nichkhun. I bumped with them just now. Unnie i'm worried."

"Why Krys?"

"I think Vic omma once dating him and she said he flirted behind her back. I wondering if her do a same thing to Sica unnie." Tiffany hugged the little Jung and her hair slowly.

"I'm not suprise if he doing that."

"What makes you say that, unnie?"

"He do that to me too. Thats why we try to cheer up Yuri and makes Jess jealous seeing Yuri with girls. Wait, Victoria dating him before?"

"Why she need to be jealous? She have a boyfriend now. I not sure but she just mumbling about him before passed out."

"Great. Now we need a plan to busted him out.  Your sister will found out about her jerk boyfriend and realizing her true feeling for Yuri."

"Owh." Krystal keep her eyes to Yuri. She can't believe it was her own sister who dumped the black pearl and it's hurt her a little to knowing that the girl that she started to attracted to is in love with her sister. The great Kwon Yuri didn't deserve to be heart broke by the blonde. To get rejected because of one jerk blonde guy who just playing her girl's hearts. 

"I say you getting attracted to Yul." Tiffany looked at her with concerned.

"You know what, unnie. I'll help you with your plan. "

"I'm sorry if our plan hurt you but it's about makes Jess realize that Yuri is the one for her. We didn't know you're have an interest on Yuri, baby Krys."

"Everyone will have no problem to fall for Yuri unnie. I'm one of them but now i'll stopped this feeling to growth but i want to be one of Yuri's girl to makes my sister jealous. It'll be fun seeing her face."

"Krystal."

"All of us wants a same thing right now for them to unite but a little fun will do too, right?" Krystal smiles widely to her sister's bestfriend. Yuri love her sister and she know it will be awkward if she and Yuri being an item while the black pearl will always had her eyes on Jessica. She attracted to Yuri because of her charms and believe it just a fling.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

bonjour people!

sorry it's been a while.haha

i'm out of idea for this story -.-"

and my result just came out. relief that it's went great for my business papers (i never like business so glad i don't have to face it again)

i'll try to squeezed my brain for the ideas and hope you'll wat for the next update.

au revoir !