9

Answer Me

Yuri and Krystal broke their kiss and smile to each other. The crowd gone wild once again.

"You lose, bunny!" Yuri laughed at frowning Sunny. They make a bet if Yuri and Krystal can kissed each other and the black pearl and little Jung takes that challenge and start kissing. It's not involve any intimate just a plain kiss enough to makes Sunny lose her $200 to the duo. The other idols still with their mouth opened but joined the crowd cheering for Yuri and Krystal.

"I hate both of you." Sunny makes her mad face but smile widely when Yuri and Krystal hugged her. They start dancing again but Krystal still won't let others to dance with Yuri. They continue dancing without notice disturbed Jessica at the other side. She can't forget how Yuri slowly pull her little sister into a kiss. She felt a pangs of pain at her heart seeing those two people. More than that, she feel betrayed by her little sister for kissing Yuri. She want to go to the other side find out more about those two but Nickhun keep holding her hand.

"That girl. I'll talk to her later about this." She sighed. Meantime, The group of girl idols gather at their table after 2 hours of non stop dancing. They chatting about their dance skill and brag about themself.

"I lose my title to you, unnie" Amber throw her cap wiped her sweat. She grabbed a can of soda and gulps it. Yuri smile widely to the tomboy.

"You still my favourite dongsaeng. Don't worry, Am"

"Why so gloom, bunny?"

"Aish, i just lose my $200 to that new hot couple." She pouted cutely to Yuri and Krystal who sit next to each other. They blushed hearing Sunny called them 'hot couple'. Tiffany eyed the duo worried. She want Yuri to move on but not with Krystal, her ex-crush's little sister. To be honest, she just want Yuri to act like that to makes Jessica jealous and acknowledge her feeling to the black pearl but thing become a little bit complicated now.

"That bet of yours didn't makes us a couple, bunny." Yuri spoke as she take off her jacket. She sweating so much that her shirt drenched showing her abs. Krystal seem to disappointed a little but she know that Yuri might still can't move on that fast. In fact, she the one who told Yuri to enjoy the night.

"I can believe i miss this place so much." Yuri put her hand behind her head and lean back at her couch. She still thinking about Jessica but the pain seem to slowly fade away. She gulp her bottle of alchohol and get up, ready for the next round. Krystal joined her to get up.

"This is my song, unnie." They smiled to each other and walked interwined their hand together and makes the crowd screaming wildly again.

"Our hot couple hit the floor again!" The DJ announce as Yuri and Krystal started to dance together. Hara get up from her seat and approach them.

"Unnie, dance with me too." She said it to dancing Yuri.

"Lets dance with us!" She smile widely to Hara and three of them dancing but more to Hara and Krystal dancing battle to get Yuri's attention. The black pearl still didn't see those two dance battle so she just enjoying the music. The song ended and Rocketeer been played in the club. Amber jump on their table and screaming happily.

"The great Amber Liu in da house!" She singing and dancing with the beat. Now, girls start to surrounding her as she flashed her dorky smile. The unnies just looked at her disguist.

"That Liu really need a lesson. I'll grounded her from clubbing after this." Victoria looked at her hyper 'daughter' dancing flirted with three girls. Amber high-five with Yuri who begin to sing along with the tomboy.

"Bunny, lets dance!" Tiffany dragged the shorter girl to dance floor and dancing. They joined by Gyuri and Victoria as Hyoyeon missing in action with Nicole. Those group of four girls approach Yuri and ended up surround the black pearl. Fangirling the taller girl dance skill. 

*******

Jessica just stare at the bunch of guys who dancing wildly on the dance floor. The beast idol really good at what they doing, dancing and flirt at the same time. Nickhun who sit next to her screaming at her friends while drink his third can of beer. His hand around Jessica's shoulder pulled the girl close to him.

"This is my favourite place." He talk to her poker face's girlfriend. 

"You seem to be so famous in here." She keep giving an ice glare to every girl who try to makes a flirt eye contacts with the blonde guy.

"We all just wanna have fun. Dancing and forgot about our problem. This is my theraphy session." He smile and laugh at his not-so-funny joke.

"You can join them if you want." She pointed to Taecyeon who keep calling for him from the dance floor. Nickhun smile and peck her cheek before joined his groupmates. Jessica sighed. She thought that night is just about both of them. All the romantic moments just for a while. She playing with her phone when someone poke her arms. 

"Hi, Nickhun's new girl?"

"What?"

"Last time i see him with a Chinese girl."

"Chinese girl? I'm Korean-American." She looked at guy clueless. Before that guy spill more words Nickhun come and hugged Jessica.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" He speak nervously but still show his smile.

"Nothing, just a little chat with you new part.."

"My girlfriend. You chatting with my girlfriend, Jessica." He winked at the guy to make him stop talking more. Jessica felt he hugged her to tight and try to free herself from the guy.

"You hug me too tight, it's hard to breath."

"I'm sorry. Can i have a minute, hyung." 

"Sure." Those two guy walked to the corner left Jessica by herself again. She rethinking about what the guy said of her as 'Nickhun's new girl'.

"He said it's been a few years since his last relationship." She starting to zoning out again when she saw Hyoyeon and Nicole walked pass the door. She get up and walked toward the duo who getting into the restroom. 

"Hyo unnie, Yuri unnie will be okey, right?"

"She still a little bit sad but Krystal did a good job making Yuri forget her problem for a while."

"I never know Krystal can be so bold. She really good flirting with her."

"It's hard to pleased the great Kwon Yuri but little Jung have her own aura that amused the black pearl."

"They looks good together. The girl that dumped Yuri unnie must be out of her mind." Jessica chuckled listen to her friend's conversation. What makes her more suprise is to know that her own little sister just helping Yuri to forget her. Her own little sister, flirting with her black pearl. No one have a gut flirt with Yuri before without being given a glare from her but this time her little Krystal really beat her. She can't imagine seeing Yuri sweet talking to Krystal likes they always do, cuddling together and all the care Yuri once give to her. The door opened and she meets with shocked Hyoyeon and Nicole.

"Sica, you here?" Hyoyeon pretend to not knowing her presence at the club.

"Yes, just arrived."

"Are you coming with us, unnie? We having fun today and Yuri unnie looks much better. Poor unnie." Nicole who didn't know the whole story just keep talking. Hyoyeon try to stop her but she just can't.

"I'm coming with a friend of mine. It's not nice to leave him alone. He didn't know this place so much." Jessica try to cover up knowing Hyoyeon can't stop the second maknae of KARA to persuade her joined them.

"Oh, okey but you should see Krystal and Yuri unnie dancing together. They really looks hot together. You'll be okey if they ended together, right? I mean Krystal makes her smile again even Hara lose her chance to dance together with Yuri unnie." Hyoyeon wants to stopped her but seeing the pain on Jessica's face really makes her happy. She letting Nicole talking about Yuri being surrounding by a girls and take a glance to Jessica who already frowned. She keep silent listening to Nicole.

"...Even Victoria unnie try to get close to her but in the end she just dancing with Gyuri omma. They saying that Krystal being a queen control and Hara said that she will take Yuri unnie to the club just both of them next time. Oh, the girls screaming her name non stop too." Jessica can't take it anymore. She fulled of jealousy but realize it was her fault too to broke Yuri's heart. She can blame her friends try to cheer that girl up but in just one night. A day after she broke that girl heart, Yuri already move on from her. Seeing other girls and dancing and flirting. She really want to run to Yuri and punched the black pearl for move on to easily. Yelled at her for flirting and kissing with her little Krystal. Most important trying to totally forget her from the taller girl's heart. Jessica can feel her face getting hotter. 

"I need to go. My friend might worried waiting for me." Jessica beamed her smile to the duo and get in to her VIP's room. She looked for her boyfriend ended up found him dancing with . That blonde guy totally drunk screaming and laughing with the crowd. She sighed.

"I don't know what to do. Why i felt jealous when Yuri dancing with other girls but didn't feel anything seeing Nick flirting right now." She looking at her picture with Yuri. 

"Stop it, Jessica. You just felt guilty. You having a handsome charming boyfriend and happy being him. She moved on so nothing to worried, Jessica." She delete their picture and move toward her boyfriend and start dancing with him. At least for about 5 minute before sit back at her seat.

"I should put crowd with alcohol smell down to my allergic's list after cucumber."